All Comments on 'Kidnapped and Defiled Ch. 03'

by FrankHarris1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanalmost 9 years ago
Do you just hate women?

Why would you write such a story? I don't think I would wish was "Lois" has n\been subjected to on someone I hated. Don't say it's a fantasy, because if that is tour answer, then I suggest you seek professional help.

FrankHarris1FrankHarris1almost 9 years agoAuthor
Seek professional help?

Actually I love women. I'm curious though why, if you are so offended by this story, you are browsing in the Non-Consent area.

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 9 years ago
The Good Life!

Junior has Made a Good Life for Himself! I Presume He has a Means of Self-Support or Lois Will Pay His Bills! Fancha and Lois Sexual Doing are Well-Described! More of This Story Would be Appreciated!

verbicideverbicideover 8 years ago
Dull

Okay, I read all three chapters and I have to say, I've found them kind of dull. There's alot going on and Lois is suffering greatly, but thus far Junior has zero personality and Fancha is simply a sadistic lickspittle. Hell, Lois isn't really well portrayed and except for knowing about her past and her mistake of associating with Junior, there's not much to her. There's also no rhyme or reason given for anyone's sadism or Junior's wealth despite his humble appearance in Biloxi, Miss as a simple mechanic.

To answer your question as to why someone might find the story unpalatable, but be looking in Non-consent/ RELUCTANCE category, it's because a well-written reluctance story delves into the psychological aspects of the situation, examining motives and reactions of attacker, victim or both. This story is does nothing of the kind and is simply a diary of abuse and thus someone who's hoping for a more nuanced, well written, fully imagined story may be disappointed or even revolted by it.

Me? I just find it boring. Lois has no personality and her captors are two-dimensional, moustache-twirling villains, who tie her up and rape her as opposed to putting her across railroad tracks.

FrankHarris1FrankHarris1over 8 years agoAuthor
Blah, blah, blah

It wasn't pretending to be classic literature. More like pulp fiction. Once again, it is an homage to John D. Macdonald's Deep Blue Goodbye. If you read that, you can fill in the background info for yourself. Either way, appreciate your turgid, labored comment on what was only intended as fluff..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love your work, Frank! I am a woman aged 36 and I've been reading you for years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrankHarris1@FrankHarris1
I've had an inquiry about the missing Slaves of the Desert Compound 11. This story was live for some years here but suddenly disappeared one day, and Literotica would not say why. No doubt somebody complained about some detail in it, though I can't imagine what was in it that ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES