Kidnapped and Defiled Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began a steady, driving rhythm, while Sven excitedly pushed deep into her helpless, though busy, mouth. Another sensation spread through her body; Fancha, naked between Junior's legs, was fondling her pussy with one, two three, four fingers, moving them in and out of her now soaking vagina. Every opening was filled; her whole body was soft, her tongue thrilled the big Swede while she attempted to squeeze Junior's cock in her muscular anal ring. She writhed under Fancha's skillful touch; she was soaked in sweat. Sven came in her mouth and she swallowed the liquid without breaking stride; Junior erupted in her ass.

Without a pause the two men switched places; Lois sucked the liquids from her ass from Junior's cock, which did not soften for a moment. Sven pushed into her asshole, which now gaped open, giving a glimpse of the soft wet rose velvet within. Fancha's fingers touched her in all her most sensitive places; her breasts were fondled, her ears licked, her hands spread her buttocks to enable the deepest entry into her ass. An overpowering surge of sensation, sweeter than honey, swept through her whole body; she began a wave of climax, crying out like a child, swept out of her mind, as with a drawn out roar the men climaxed simultaneously inside her.

Events after that became a blur; she drank a great deal of vodka, and at one point felt a dull pain when both men, their bodies contorted, had their cocks in her now opened ass at the same time. She lost track of the number of times they came in her mouth, her ass, and her pussy; she was given a break to observe the two men double penetrating a gasping, sobbing Fancha. Drunk, asswhipped, smeared with every kind of liquid, dripping come from her lower openings, her hair stiff with semen, Mrs. Atkinson finally passed out on the deck.

12