All Comments on 'Kidnapped and Defiled Ch. 06'

by FrankHarris1

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Characterization and Dialogue are Missing!

While the imagination for edgy erotica is there, I must ask, if our "heroine" just a prop? Is she mute? We never know what she is thinking, she never utters a word, she never asks who and why and what is to happen. She is never told about this either! You must separate the lines of dialogue from the other parapraphs.

Can we not know what the heroine (no quotations, now) is thinking? Are we going to be told that whole purpose of the captors, long term? Is the heroine going to know, Can we have real characterization and interaction? Why must these stories introduce a heroine and not tell us what they are thinking at every moment and not enrich the story with dialogue wih her captors? How about introducing a Master/Mistress dynamic, completer with erotic submission through slave/master-mistress dialogue?

Just some constructive and meaningful suggestions? Action is fine but more characterization and mood and purpose and expectation and plot to the story is needed. Thanks and keep up writing.

FrankHarris1FrankHarris1over 6 years agoAuthor
Recommendations from Anonymous

These are all reasonable criticisms/suggestions, and I will bear them in mind in future writings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrankHarris1@FrankHarris1
327 Followers
I've had an inquiry about the missing Slaves of the Desert Compound 11. This story was live for some years here but suddenly disappeared one day, and Literotica would not say why. No doubt somebody complained about some detail in it, though I can't imagine what was in it that ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES