Kidnapped Kristin Ch. 13

Story Info
Kristing attempts resistance.
1.3k words
4.33
26.6k
8

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarpedom
sarpedom
117 Followers

If there was anything more shameful than eagerly licking the boot of the man whose job was to break her into a compliant sex slave, it was getting turned on by her own degradation. The little spot of anger in Kristin's mind burned brighter as lilly took her turn licking the trainer's boot. She had to fight back somehow, because at this rate there was no humiliation she wouldn't happily endure on her way to losing her identity and being sold as a slave.

What was the worst that could happen? She'd get chided and maybe belted? She didn't care what he thought and could endure the pain. The people controlling her may have been ruthless criminals, but she was valuable to them and there was no way they would seriously hurt or kill her. Take a few meals, have the scary lady who took charge of her before do something to her, beat her for a while, any of those things could be endured for the sake of her pride. The girls were just obeying him reflexively because they didn't know what else to do and he was acting in control and powerful. Resistance was an option, he just hadn't given them time to think about it.

None of this really came close to being a plan, and Kristin knew that relying on the mercy of people willing to kidnap girls in the U.S. and ship them to God knows where with the intent of selling them wasn't very safe, but her anger had at least taken some kind of form. All she had to do was test him. A small act of defiance would be all it would take to preserve her dignity and establish some basic independence. He was surely being evaluated on how smoothly he got the program done, surely he'd be willing to give her some space for the sake of getting things done and moving her on to the next step.

"Two more kneeling positions, sluts, and then we'll review again. First, it's nadu. That's a silly name from a bad sci-fi book, but a lovely position to see property in. Watch this slave. Nadu.

"Observe, slaves. She's kneeling, knees far apart. Ass rests on her feet, hands rest on thighs, palms up. Her eyes are forward. On my command, get like her. Nadu, sluts.

"Eyes forward, cunt, not down. Back straighter, tits. Stick those fun bags out for me. Get your arms more parallel with your thighs, minou. Your hands should be pointing the same way as your knees. Good. Eyes forward, doll. I said eyes forward."

This was it, then. Keep her eyes down and see what he did. Kristin's heart pounded with fear. Would he just move on? Would he get angry? Would he spank her first?

"Good nadu, lilly. All of you but doll, relax. doll, we're going to do a little extra training."

He leaned down and whispered to the girl next to him, who scampered away out of Kristin's field of vision. Then he strode slowly and purposefully over to her. She shook, but kept her eyes down as he towered over her. No squatting to speak gently this time.

"I know you're not stupid, doll, and the doctor assures me you don't have a hearing problem, so we're going to help you keep eyes up. Remember everything is a privilege? Right now, all these other sluts have earned the privilege of lifting or lowering their eyes on their own. You've lost yours."

Kristin dug her chin into her chest, her ears roaring with blood. Keep the eyes down. This little defiance had to be held onto or she risked losing everything. The short-haired assistant girl reappeared, handing something to the trainer, who walked behind Kristin. He pushed a thumb between her ear and jaw almost delicately, causing her head to rise involuntarily, just enough for him to fit a hospital-style cervical collar around her neck and over her leather collar. Try as she might to push her head back down, Kristin's eyes were fixed forward now.

While still squatting behind her, the trainer whispered just loud enough for her to hear. "One strike, doll. This isn't baseball. Two strikes and you're out. Downstairs to where you can remember that even being allowed to eat, sleep, and not be in agonizing pain is a privilege. I train good girls, and you don't want to find out what happens to bad girls."

Kristin couldn't even find the will to fight. The worst part of it was that his smirking expression had never slipped and he'd dealt with her defiance just like he'd corrected minor discrepancies. She held the humiliating nadu position just as she'd been ordered, not like she could help looking forward. The humiliation and helplessness that had washed over her before came on twice as strong now. At least before she'd been just one of the five girls, but now she was singled out. And any further defiance, no matter how slight, meant a trip "downstairs", which she resolved she was not going to make. This was it, then. Obedience was the only way forward.

Back at the front, the trainer continued. "All right, sluts. One more position from your knees. As before, she'll do it and then you will. This one is more about how you get into it, so watch closely. The command is Back.

"Back. Observe how she plants her right hand, kicks her legs out, and leans back gracefully. While on her back, her arms are slightly away from her side, palms up, and her feet and knees are slightly apart. I can give other commands from here, but the important thing is getting on your back and getting up smoothly and gracefully.

"On your knees. Once again she bases on her right hand and swings her knees around to the left to get under them. The left hand is out just enough for balance. Smooth and graceful. Now watch one more time, sluts. Back. Relax.

"Now you do it. Back. Not bad. It shouldn't be any harder in that collar, doll. Relax. One more time. Back. Now let me inspect.

"Palms up, cunt. A bit further from your sides, tits. Not that far. Looking good, minou. Feet a bit further apart, doll. Palms up, lilly. There you go. All right, sluts, that was easy. Now on your knees. Smooth and graceful. That's it."

The trainer was correct that the collar hadn't made switching positions that much harder, not that it made Kristin any less humiliated. Being an anonymous part of the group was much easier than being singled out in any way.

"Last position, sluts. This is one you'll see more of later in your training, just wanted to introduce it to you. Since, of course, you're training to be pets, you should act like good little pets. Just to remind you that you're nothing but domestic animals, sometimes I'll tell you to Sit. Watch, sluts.

"Sit. Knees apart, paws on the ground between them. Relax. Now you do it, sluts. Sit."

Kristin might have found sitting like a dog humiliating if there was any more humiliation left for her, but at this point, naked and wearing a posture collar, she was just numb. She robotically assumed the position and accepted his curt nod in a sort of fog.

"All right, sluts, I don't want to overwhelm your little heads right now. That's a lot of positions, but all I care about is the first four I taught you. Let's go through them again. Display. Elbows back, lilly. Good job keeping that head up, doll, though it's not like you have a choice, is it. Present. Smoothly, sluts, smoothly. Relax. Present. Much better. minou doesn't look like she's falling off a chair this time. Relax. Attention. Display. Better. Present. Smoothly, doll. Relax. Present. Much better this time.

"On my command, get on all fours and face the slut to your right. lilly, face the door to your cages. All Fours. Wait for my command."

Kristin heard his footsteps coming over to her and his hands removing the cervical collar from her neck. "I won't be needing this collar anymore, doll, because I'm sure you're going to remember this isn't a game."

And of course she knew. How could she forget?

sarpedom
sarpedom
117 Followers