All Comments on 'Kidnapped Kristin Ch. 13'

by sarpedom

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Never understand this garbage

This isn't TV or the movies. He's standing right in front of her and she is on her knees.

One good fist to his nuts and he's on the floor writhing in pain and she's in control. On more good shot to the nuts and he's out cold. Yes I know. In the movies he just groans and keeps on going. The reality is that when punched directly in the nuts he goes down - hard. And she takes over and gets away. End to stupid story. Badly done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Non consent

I'm not an expert but how is this BDSM? There is no consent here. There is a category for that. This is pure physical and emotional abuse, how is that turning anyone on is a mystery for me. How many girls does it take to overpower ONE guy? He should be on the floor with his balls stamped to a mush. Just saying...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This story was put into bdsm because people from previous chapters had said that, that's where this story belonged, even though you are correct it does belong in nonconsent/ reluctance.

In response to the first comment, even if they did manage to take him down he isn't the only person in the building.

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 9 years ago
I like it but don't like it...

Obviously, the subject matter is distasteful. However, I like how you have pulled no punches regarding the inhumanity of sex trafficking. I think your spin on the tried and true reluctant sex slave story is actually turning out quite good. In each chapter, you've included one tiny little hint about Kristen and her personality. Now on chapter 13 she is facing the terror of understanding she will likely be exactly as she is trained to be and worse, she will come to like it. Not from Stockholm syndrome, but because her natural personality allows for it and the way she is being trained speaks to her need to be liked, to not be the center of attention, to not be expected to do anything other than directly what she's been told to do. And her untried lady parts seem to know a secret she does not.

I know you've taken a lot of flack on this story, most all of it undeserved. I give you a lot of credit that you're keeping at it and your story is now taking shape. Technically, you've done a great job writing. You obviously know a great deal about behavior conditioning and behavior shaping.

Good story, even if the subject matter isn't exactly palatable.

ChevonnChevonnabout 8 years ago
Gor

This was really, really good until you moved the story in a Gor thing. Go back to your original style and stop copying stuff from Gor. You are a good writer and creative and can write you own stuff

If you want to do a Gor story just do one. In this you were going one way and switched and took it another way. The first 9 or 10 chapters were 5 star, go back to that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous