All Comments on 'Kidnapping Couple'

by raj2842

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Blackpaw29Blackpaw29almost 3 years ago

Smoking! love the dry documentary style and I really hope there is another chapter, dying to see how Laura progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story and a great imagination. Long too, 3 pages. But it's not finished. Yeah sorry its me again. Please please please finish this amazing story and the others too.

KennyJunKennyJunover 1 year ago

I really like the format of this story, describing multiple scenes with some detail but not a huge story behind each. It works well for my short attention span.

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 1 year ago

American Justice or Poetic Justice?

Drugs and booze make lonely men and women the target of Laura and husband to abduct and abuse. For the mst part after humiliation and outrage the victim is released. The videos of the ordeal are sold to the dark web.

The narration is reminiscent of true crime stories aired on the TV magazine American Justice.

Laura herself is abusing drugs and running up credit cards and taking too many risks. However the breaking point comes when the narrator discovers Laura has a lesbian lover on the side.

If the long arm of the law doesn't put an end to Laura's excesses, it is the crack of the whip. The narrator abducts Laura and has her confined to a dominatrix' dungeon to break her.

I might have preferred to read the narrator's account as a memoire of a convict from prison. However a measure of poetic justice was obtained. The narrator claims to have acted to curb Laura's excesses, but he would enjoy watching videos of her humiliation in the dominatrix' dungeon.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFabout 1 year ago

A Dose of her own Medicine

Laura cracks the whip until her partner turns the weapon on her. The reason is neither repentance nor regret. Laura's excesses in satisfying her taste for punishing others have become too expensive. Her subordinate partner turns her over to a dominatrix for the needed remedy: discipline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userraj2842@raj2842
Hi everyone, enjoy my stories with frequent new additions. I see myself as the victim in all my stories. I am a bondage submissive and interested in bondage and nonconsensual play.