Kidnapping Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura decided that Dan and Shannon deserved a temporary respite from forced sex. Both were made to lie on the living room floor, hog tied and gagged, while we watched a torture DVD.

To increase their discomfort Laura arranged the hog ties so they were tied around their necks, should either decide to struggle they would be strangled. I personally do not like using that technique, but Laura always gets what she wants.

After thirty minutes of DVD watching, Laura decided it was time for Shannon to be ass fucked with a strap on. Her choke rope was removed, otherwise the hogtie remained the same.

Shannon had no experience with anal sex, male or female, and found Laura's intrusions painful. That was Laura's intention, along with the humiliation of having her boy friend watch helplessly. The anal rape continued for nearly ten minutes.

I enjoyed watching Shannon's screaming and obvious pain during the rape. It was more so, as Laura had used a special menthol cream, which only intensifies the anal pain, as well as from the strap on.

Laura seemed to be somewhat de energized, ordinarily she requires the female to serve her pussy orally, or anally face sits her, immediately after the strap on. She was now ready to confine the couple for the night, and bed down with me. Laura assured the couple they would be informed by morning of the decision, as to their sale as slaves.

The couple would be kept in separate bedrooms for the night. Dan, who would be referred to as she because of his forced feminization, was handcuffed sitting on a chair, in a locked closet of our spare bedroom, with cable ties used to bind his ankles to the chair legs.

"She looks too comfortable, let us make her wear a butt plug for the night' opined Laura. She quickly found a black spider which was inserted anally, making no effort to be gentle about it. Dan grimaced in pain, which evoked a smile from Laura.

He was then made to wear a muzzle gag, with a four-inch rubber phallic mouthpiece. "Practice sucking on it because you may as well get used to having a cock in your mouth, don't worry there is no way you can remove it" added Laura.

This could only increase Dan's consternation, as he would assume that he would be forced to perform additional fellatio. While most people would refer to fellatio as a blow job, one of Laura's quirks is to refer to it by the former, and it is reflected in my writing.

Shannon's overnight bondage would be somewhat more comfortable, as she would share the same bed with Laura and myself. Her rope bindings would remain intact, except for the hogtie connector, which was removed. In addition, she was required to wear a leather collar around her neck.

Laura positioned her so that she would be forced to lie on her side, with her head close to the foot of the bed. Her already bound ankles were chained to the bed frame, at the head of the bed. The three of us would share the same bed, with Laura occupying the center position, Shannon and I were positioned on opposite sides of Laura.

Using a dog leash connected to the collar, Laura was able to force Shannon's mouth into her cunt or ass, at her pleasure. Fortunately for Shannon, Laura was in one of her better moods, and only required about ten minutes of pussy eating, before releasing her from the forced leash arrangement, and falling asleep.

After waking up a few hours later, Laura decided the couple would be kept for another two hours or so, before being released.

They had been kept in suspense overnight, as to whether they would be sold to a buyer. To continue with the ruse, each would-be put-on display before a web cam, so that the imaginary buyer could make a visual inspection before deciding.

Dan would go first. His handcuffs were removed, and he could use the toilet, but we kept his ankles tied, just so that he would not attempt to flee. Facing the camera, he was made to masturbate until he ejaculated, which took about five minutes.

He was then bound tightly to a chair by Laura and gagged with a sock, sealed with duct tape.

It was now Shannon's turn to be displayed on the webcam. Much to my liking, Laura ordered her to perform fellatio upon me, with her wrists bound behind.

It was readily apparent that her oral sex skills were lacking. Her teeth made contact and she was either unable or unwilling to deep throat, despite being told to do so. I considered asking Laura for permission to use the dental gag but decided instead to ejaculate after less than ten minutes.

Her sloppy mouth work did not escape Laura's notice, surprisingly she did not flog or cane her, as normally would be the case. I only wished that we could have kept her for a few days of training, but that was not to be of course.

Shannon was made to swallow the ejaculate, then pose in different positions for the benefit of the camera. Laura then tied her to the chair with rope, taking care to assure maximal discomfort, by stretching her legs so that the ankles were bound to the rear legs of the chair. She was gagged with the same penis gag used previously on Dan.

We ended up releasing them about two hours later but admitted that the slave buyer ploy was a ruse. They did accept three hundred dollars and a quantity of marijuana and received the usual warning about videos being posted online. As expected, we never heard from them again.

In the coming weeks, my relationship with Laura began to deteriorate. As much as I love my visceral sadist wife, her behavior was becoming increasing intolerable.

One area of contention who would be the dominant in future abductions. She stubbornly refused to make any concessions in that respect, demanding that I carry out her orders without question.

Another issue was her refusal to seek employment, despite having a degree in elementary education. Her voracious appetite for drugs and reckless credit card spending, was severely straining our finances.

It started with her loss of sexual interest in me, both consensual bondage and straight sex. I suspected the possibility of an extramarital affair and my suspicions proved correct. Had her lover been a male I would have taken care of him myself, but it was a lesbian relationship with a twenty-nine-year-old female.

Her submissive lover, a secretarial wench named Linda, was stopping at our house on Wednesdays at 7:00PM, ostensibly to purchase coke, never staying more than fifteen minutes. At what point their sexual relationship began is not clear, but it was not apparent during the weekly visits.

It was apparent that whatever sex was involved in the relationship was done at Linda's apartment. Unknown to Laura, I was able to access her cell phone records, and found a pattern of calls made to both Linda's cell and land line.

During the same period Laura became increasingly rude and insulting towards me. She was using an increased amount of coke, which was probably a major factor, but at any rate it was depleting our financial resources. Whether Linda was paying for the drugs with her own money, or if they were paid for by Laura could not be determined.

Finally, I decided upon a solution, which would be to hire a professional dominatrix, invite her to the house, to teach Laura, and hopefully Linda, a lesson they would never forget.

After doing a good bit of research, I decided that the ideal dominatrix for the assignment was Mistress Dee. She was sixty years old, six feet tall and two hundred pounds. From what I could learn, she was the most sadistic and feared dominatrix in the region.

You may wonder how this could be ascertained. One of my contacts is a high-level pimp, who employs several hookers. Hookers often need to be punished for various transgressions, and when they do, he sends them to Mistress Dee. Rarely are they sent for a second session, they either move elsewhere, or they do not repeat their misbehavior.

The pimp's recommendation played a major role in my decision to select Mistress Dee. I was aware that she charged high fees for her services, but filing bankruptcy because of Laura's profligacy was unthinkable, so it was worth the cost. I received a case of sticker shock when I learned the fee was three thousand dollars.

My meeting with the Mistress was at her house. I was immediately impressed by her demeanor, and certain that she would have no difficulty handling Laura. She agreed to provide me with a tour of her dungeon.

At this time, I learned that she does not make house calls, requiring the submissive to appear at her residence, although for a higher fee, she will accept ones brought to her against their will.

It so happened that Mistress was sessioning a submissive in her dungeon at the time of my visit and was willing to allow me to observe her briefly.

"She is a call girl who got caught booking private dates with her clientele and was given a choice by her agent of accepting discipline or being blacklisted locally" explained Mistress.

The submissive, although hardly an accurate characterization, was attired only in rubber panties, and attached with leather wrist cuffs to the ceiling. A three-foot metal spreader bar with locking metal ankle cuffs, kept her legs uncomfortably spread.

Mistress had put a hood over her head to prevent me from identifying her, but she appeared to be in her twenties, with a trim athletic figure. The rubber panties she was wearing, I assumed were to accommodate a dildo in her twat. In addition, a steel chain was connected to the rear of her collar and concealed beneath the backside of the panties.

I was not treated to observing her being tortured, but the manner of restraint was very impressive.

The dungeon was equipped with an assortment of whips and paddles, pillory device, St. Andrews cross, and most impressively a jail cell. Laura would be staying overnight with the Mistress, and her slaves are routinely confined to the cell for extended periods.

Mistress assured me that no male would be permitted to have any contact with Laura. Her staff, consisting of security and associate dominatrix, are all female.

"I can't offer you a money back guarantee that your wife will change her ways, but I have never had a customer sent to me a second time by their owner" she proudly stated. She also assured me that I would be provided with a short video of Laura at the dungeon.

There was an important proviso. Mistress does not wish for unwilling submissives to be aware of the location of her house, which meant Laura would have to be blindfolded during transport. Likewise, when I picked her up, upon her release, she would have to be blindfolded until we were out of the immediate area.

Mistress seemed to take great delight in relating her methods of discipline, as well as some specific cases.

"About fifty per cent of my cases are hookers who are referred to me by their agent, the remainder are wives or girlfriends referred by their husband or owner. At one time I handled both consensual male and female submissives, but those cases are now handled by my associate dominatrixes" she explained.

"The bitch you just saw in my dungeon is a high price call girl who has absolutely no respect for her agent. Her attitude before and upon arrival was poor. She has been standing with her wrists cuffed to the overhead for nearly three hours and gagged continuously."

"She has yet to receive any physical punishment, but she will soon experience the pain of electroshock. Because of her profession, her agent desired that whip marks be kept to a minimum. I will honor this request but by the time I'm finished with her electroshock treatment she'll wish she had been whipped instead", Mistress continued.

"As you probably noticed the call girl bitch was wearing a steel collar with a chain running down her back. At the end of the chain is a hook which is inserted into her anal cavity. Practically any movement by her will result in severe pain in that area, I don't use the hook on all my clients but this one has had a defiant attitude since arriving here and I've found the hook to be very effective for such cases."

I then made known some of my preferences for Laura, but Mistress seemed indifferent, and indicated she would torture her as she saw fit. "Since your wife is a dominant, it will be more difficult to break her, it always is with that type of bitch" she added.

It was my responsibility to deliver Laura to the dungeon, which was easier said than done. My plan was to use a taser to incapacitate her, when she arrived home at 4:00PM on Wednesday, restrain her, and transport her by a van, rented for one day. The later would be the most difficult phase.

Hopefully, Linda would arrive at 7:00, hoping to buy drugs. Since I could not afford paying Mistress to discipline two cunts, I would do it myself.

When Linda arrived, she would be restrained, physically punished and used sexually. The thought of cunt fucking a lesbian, or making her suck cock, is highly erotic, and brings back memories of the lesbian we had inadvertently abducted some time ago.

Laura arrived home as scheduled, having been informed earlier that I was renting a van for the day. She did not question the reason, although I had a cover story prepared.

It would be necessary to use the taser on Laura, as there was simply no way she would voluntarily be transported. Using the device is always risky and neither of us had used it yet. The stun gun Laura uses on kidnapped females, is low impact by comparison, and essentially a cattle prod.

She was tasered immediately after entering the house, with no time to react, and slumped to the floor writhing in agony. Knowing that she would resist violently once recovered from the initial shock, I quickly cuffed her wrists to the rear, using steel handcuffs. Before she could recover, cable ties were used to bind her elbows and ankles.

The shock of the taser was such that Laura did not even question my intentions. It was essential that she be gagged during transport, one simply cannot have a restrained female screaming in the back of a van, possibly attracting the attention of passers by.

Knowing that Laura would attempt to remove any gag, I used the locking face muzzle and ball gag, no way could she remove it. The key would be given to Mistress, whom I suspected had her own ideas as to how Laura would be gagged.

At this point I broke the news to Laura, that she was being sent to a professional dominatrix for confinement and training. She certainly was not happy, but the shock of the taser had not fully worn off, and she did not attempt to complain or struggle. However, I knew that would only be temporary.

The van was parked in the driveway, such that I was able to carry her out of the house and load her in the cargo hold without difficulty. Another cable tie was used to attach her ankle restraints to a ring on the floor.

At this time, a tight-fitting leather hood was put over her head and laced. The hood had only a slit for the nose, with none for the eyes or mouth. I immediately started up the van for the thirty-minute trip to Mistress Dee's dungeon.

The gag and being secured to the floor proved to be worth its weight in gold. With the taser shock worn off, Laura began thrashing about and attempting to scream through her gag. She quickly realized the futility of her actions and calmed down.

Mistress Dee has a garage attached to her house, with my instructions being to pull inside, at which time the garage door would be closed. It assured that Laura could be unloaded without risk of being seen by anyone.

With assistance from Mistress, Laura was unloaded from the van. Her ankle bindings and hood were removed at this time. I only wish I had a picture of the look of contempt on her face, when she caught her first glimpse of Mistress, knowing that torture was imminent, and escape impossible.

Mistress promptly put a rope leash around Laura's neck, and she was ordered to walk down the basement stairs to the dungeon. It had been agreed earlier that I would not be permitted to enter the dungeon area at this time. Laura avoided looking at me and the gag kept her from spewing expletives.

The garage door was opened, and I backed the van out of the driveway for the trip home, knowing that Laura had met her match. I suspect that by the time I arrived home she would be stripped, in leather cuffs a leg spreader, and with a metal hook embedded in her anus. My only regret was not being there to witness it firsthand.

However, my thoughts at this time were more focused on whether Linda, Laura's lesbian lover, would arrive as scheduled. I had no shortage of ideas of what to do with her when she did.

Linda did not disappoint me, arriving as scheduled, attired in a conservative two-piece dark blue business suit, white blouse, and running shoes. It is her routine to stop at the fitness center beforehand and not change back into her business shoes.

I wasted no time in getting down to business and stated "I am aware of the relationship between Laura and yourself. Laura has been sent to a dominatrix for punishment and I will punish you myself".

"You have no right punishing Laura or trying to punish me" she replied in an assertive, though respectful manner.

"Have it your way bitch I think you'll enjoy having sex in handcuffs" I replied, as I used a pair of steel handcuffs to cuff her wrists behind her. She offered no resistance, as I made her sit on the couch and used a cable tie to bind her ankles together.

Linda, visibly angry, became more assertive. "I want Laura here right now" she demanded.

My response was impulsive, something which I had not seriously considered doing before. Although it would cost me a small fortune, why not transport her to Mistress Dee's dungeon, where she could be with Laura, and confined involuntarily as well.

Linda was gagged by inserting a pair of Laura's soiled panties into her mouth, then sealing them with duct tape. She was then forced to watch and listen as I made a cell to Mistress, inquiring if Linda could be transported there on short notice.

Mistress was amenable to this for an additional one-thousand-dollar fee. Fortunately, I was able to negotiate a reduced price of five hundred dollars. While I would have enjoyed seeing Linda disciplined by a male, the agreement was only female associates are used.

I inquired as to Laura's progress and was informed, that while it was poor, improvement was expected. "Right now, she is blindfolded and gagged, and her neck is attached by rope to a pole, so that she is forced to remain standing, she has been like that for the last hour, I knew she would be a difficult case, but don't worry she has yet to feel the whip", Mistress reported.

Linda understood her fate without me having to explain. I removed her ankle binding, and she offered no resistance as I walked her to the van, parked in the driveway.

To keep her secure during transport I looped a cable tie around her neck, attaching it to a ring on the floor, and leaving her unable to lift her head. She remained gagged and the same hood used to blindfold Laura, was used on Linda.

The drive to Mistress's house was uneventful, upon arrival I drove the van into the attached garage, as had been done with Laura, and the door was immediately closed by remote.

Mistress promptly emerged from the house and I immediately Linda's neck binding loose and removed her from the van. At this point Mistress took charge, removing Linda's hood and securing a rope leash around her neck.

"Looks like another one bites the dust" she remarked tersely, and Linda was immediately led inside. The garage door was opened, and I departed immediately.

Giddy with delight, I drove to the same bar where Laura and I had picked up a female, a few months ago. However, two hours of hunting proved unproductive, so I headed home to get some sleep, eagerly anticipating the call from Mistress to pick up Laura and Linda.