Killer Mutant Sluts Ch. 19

Story Info
Commotion in Sub-Basement 41, Escape from the Red Lounge.
4.5k words
4.9
4.5k
9

Part 19 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 07/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad slipped back into the crowded hall. He looked around at the other medical staff in biosuits. Mingled with them were a few of the women who worked at the lounge. As he stood there he examined each woman. He couldn't be sure who was a normal human or, whatever Tara became. The establishment, being what it was, made things even more complicated. The Red Lounge in particular prided itself in obtaining the best freelance talent Zenith could provide. In a city of pornstars, strippers and prostitutes, the new type of woman could hide easily. He took one of the white suits aside.

"Listen," Brad whispered. "Whatever is happening here goes beyond the capabilities of Zenith Health District. We need to get the rest of the team out of here and quarantine this place entirely. I need you to get everyone to the truck as soon as possible. Guard the door. If I'm not out within the next half hour, close the seal and get out of here."

The man in the suit nodded without saying a word. Brad rushed down the hall back to Jane's room. He opened the door, went inside and grabbed Jane by the wrist. He pulled her off the bed and toward the door. She wrestled her arm away.

"What's going on?" Jane asked, wrapping her hand around her freed wrist..

"I'm getting you out of here," Brad said. "It is way too dangerous here."

Jane sat back down on the bed.

"I think you should leave me here," the blonde replied. "It's too risky to help a stranger like me. Get whatever is left of your crew and save yourselves. These women are voracious monsters. They will rip your men to shreds and any women in your group will be turned. It'll be better if you leave this place on your own. Lock this place down and let nature take its course."

"I can't," Brad explained. "You seem to know a lot more about what's going on here. The medical district could use all the information they can get and this is no regular STD outbreak. Something's going on here that Central Command isn't telling us. The longer we stay here, the more we risk our lives. I'm not losing whatever valuable information you may have."

Brad stood up and helped Jane to her feet. As soon as Brad opened the door three women blocked their exit from outside. A tall, tan brunette with enormous breasts and two equally busty twin blondes three fourths the tan one's size. All three of them were completely naked. They had big toothy grins on their faces. The women narrowed their eyes like ravenous big cats ready to pounce on their prey. The two shorter women stepped in keeping to the sides of Brad and his companion. The taller woman stepped in the middle. None of them took their eyes off their prey.

"Where do you think you're going?" The tan woman asked. The other two women licked their lips as the first one spoke. "We were about to have lunch. Since you and your crew scared all of our food away, we thought we'd give you a try."

Brad stepped back, putting his arms out to block them from Jane. Jane looked at the three women without saying a word. The twins and the brunette spread out. They encircled Jane and her would-be rescuer. Each girl gave the lounge manager a little glance. The girls crouched, ready to pounce but Brad charged through the trio dragging Jane along. He barreled through the three women into the hallway. Brad expected to have to charge through crowds but it seemed most of the people gathered there were gone. Without stopping he pulled Jane along as they continued down the hall. When they reached the lobby they found out why the halls were empty.

Women of all kinds filled the lobby. Like hungry animals the women surrounded Brad's crew, taking their helmets off and prying them out of their plastic, white biosuits. Then, the men were pinned down on tables, chairs, floors and stages and ravaged. Any female members of the medical team were immediately turned along with any of the unturned strippers. Sounds of squelching sex, moans and grunts filled the room as skin tore off bodies falling like discarded peels to the floor. Once the turned women were finished with their transformations they went over to the masses of naked people and either latched onto an unattached man or placed their faces into an available naked crotch. The women attacked the members of each man with such force Brad could hear them slapping against each other. The more experienced women went a bit slower with their prey revelling in their pleasurable torture. Any erect penis would immediately be attacked by a vagina or enter into a mouth. The male victims couldn't help it. They moaned and thrusted up into their captor's pink maws.

"We have to get out of here," Jane whispered. "There's a back entrance down the hall."

Brad and Jane slipped past the copulating groups of people. The women that were gathered around Tara's room earlier had already left. Some were out in the lobby joining in on the mess of people. Others, he assumed, went to their rooms. His suspicions were affirmed when he heard a male voice scream out in the midst of unearthly growling and screeching. He and Jane continued to the exit door. Just as they were about to open it, Brad heard something coming from the last room. A male voice. Different from the rest. It seemed to be gurgling in agony. Brad turned around following the sound. Jane took his wrist.

"Come on. We have to go," the blonde whispered. "They will come looking for us."

"Shhh," Brad shushed.

The leader of the white suits crept over to the door where he heard the noise. As slowly and carefully as he could, he turned the doorknob and pushed the door open. To his shock and horror he saw that the room was filled with men. Each of them lay motionless on the floor around a giant, king sized bed. Some were on their backs. Others were in as close to fetal positions as they could manage. The stomachs of each man had distended into gigantic, human-sized bulges. The bulges undulated and moved with much energy. They seemed pregnant and ready to burst.

On top of the bed, with the covers removed Brad could see three more men. All except for one had his eyes open. His face was full of pain and anguish. He squirmed and moved around over the other two bodies. Beads of cold sweat ran down his face soaking the pillow his head rested on. It looked like the man was trying to get comfortable but was in so much pain he couldn't. He opened his mouth. White blobs of a mucus-like substance poured out of him as he gurgled once again, struggling to breathe.

Brad watched as the man's stomach bulged and pushed outward. It seemed much bigger than the others. The flesh stretched outward as what appeared to be a hand pressed against the inside of the man's stomach. It went down after a while. Then another pushed up and out. Whatever it was continued to push out creating strange peaks and waves in the man's stomach. Then Brad could see what looked like a face. After the face sunk back in, one of the hands pushed up again. This time the fingers closed around the stretched area of skin. The peaks caused by the fingertips sharpened upward until the flesh sliced open from the inside. The man tensed as whatever was inside pushed out of the opening. More white mucus flowed out of the man's body. One last gurgling scream came from the man until he collapsed on the bed lifeless.

Long, feminine fingers emerged from the hole in the center of the man's torso. They stretched the hole in the skin open until it was big enough for a fully adult human to fit. Brad could see hair. Blonde. Slicked with the strange white slime and sticking to slender, white shoulders and an hourglass torso. A woman lifted herself from the corpse on the bed. Sliding with ease from the hole in the flesh. He could see strong, shapely legs contouring upward into two round, tight buttocks. Despite being covered in the strange white goop, the woman looked amazing. This strange creature looked around the room giving Brad a better view of her face. Piercing green eyes, red lips and a small nose. Her slicked hair covered glorious, plump globes of flesh prominently displayed on her chest. She took a few first deep breaths. Her breasts heaved upward and then lowered with the slight expansion of her chest. Everything about her body was perfect. Whatever she was exuded sexiness and sensuality. If this was in any way a normal situation Brad would have been completely into her. He had to remind himself that this woman emerged from a living human being and that the other men all were afflicted with similar conditions.

"Come on," Jane whispered. "We really need to get out of here."

The woman on the bed glanced over to the door. Like an animal tracking her prey, she sniffed the air. She smiled, licking her lips. Then, with enormous agility, she leapt off the bed, landing near the door. Brad slammed the door shut and held it in place. Sounds of other men and tearing flesh came from behind the door. There were strange, horrible screeching and unearthly moans and growls as the woman creatures that emerged from the bodies of the men tried to pry the door from his hands. Finally Brad let go. The force of the women on the other side caused the door to fly open and slam into the wall. The women behind the door fell back. Brad and Jane ran to the back exit, flinging the door open. They rushed out to the porch in the alleyway and slammed the exit door shut.

"What the fucking hell was that?" Brad yelled.

"I think Stacy's been busy," Jane said.

"What?"

"The women who are turned. They have other ways of reproducing themselves. They can implant some kind of parasitic larva into their victims' bodies. They grow into full fledged women within a day or so."

"There were like twenty guys in that room! Are you telling me one woman did all that?"

"Yeah. Stacy has always been a bit promiscuous. I think I've seen others do three or four at most."

Brad looked out into the empty alleyway. The yellow glow of the bubble of energy around the building hummed in unison with the neon signs and fluorescent street lamps. It divided the alley between the Red Lounge and the building next door in half. He climbed down the steps. Then he helped Jane down.

"We're getting out of here," Brad said. "We need to get to the front. The van should be outside waiting for us."

Brad and Jane squeezed between the wall of the Red Lounge and the bubble, following it up to the front of the building. They ran through the front porch to the entrance.The area in front of the lounge was empty. Other than the hum of the energy bubble and an occasional cricket, the area seemed quiet. The van still stood where it had been parked with the tube connecting to it. Brad looked at the watch on his suit. The thirty minutes he gave his team to leave had passed. No one made it out, he assumed. For a few seconds he wondered what kind of torture the turned women put his men through. Unfortunately, he didn't have time to mourn the loss of his comrades. He and Jane climbed into the van and closed all the doors. Just as he was about to close the barrier and drive off, the door to the lounge flung open.

One of his male team members came out completely naked. His erection bobbled in the hot night air. He called after Brad but it was too late. As soon as the leader turned around, three or four ladies rushed out growling like wild animals and tackled him to the ground. Brad and Jane watched as they fucked the man. Two of the women used their hot sex to attack the man. One over his mouth, the other riding his penis. The other two held him down on the sides using their mouths and breasts to tease him. The two women on his mouth and penis ground against him, Their bodies collided with his in insatiable lust, thrusting and using him as their own personal sex toy. Soon their orgasms built to their maximum. The women threw up their heads and yelled out in unison. The two teasers on each of the man's sides played with themselves over him until they too joined the altered human chorus. Finally, with their biggest and loudest moan, the bodies of each woman opened up. Their breasts opened while pink proboscises emerged from their gaping mouths. With crazed expressions on their faces, the women stared at the man laughing maniacally as they ripped his body to pieces in a mess of breast tentacles, tubes and teeth. After pressing a few buttons on the van's console the barrier in the yellow bubble closed. Brad drove off as soon as the van was free of the metal part of the energy barrier.

# # # #

Commander Winters pressed the button for sub-basement forty one, the last floor of the maximum security facilities. Before the elevator started the panel opened up revealing a second underneath. One the second panel there was a green hand print as well as a keypad. Nicole placed her hand over the electronic device allowing the system to scan it. After pressing a code into the keypad a camera attached to a motorized arm came out of another panel above the elevator door. The arm extended down stopping within a few inches of Nicole's eye. A small red laser came out and swept over the woman's face scanning her retinas as well as her facial features.

Nicole inhaled. Then exhaled. With her newly transformed body she didn't know if the system would recognize her anymore. If the system failed, she didn't know what she'd do. The commander tried not to seem nervous. She watched the arm of the scanner slide back into the space it came from. A few seconds passed before the elevator's system of wheels started to turn as it rolled downward along its magnetic track deep into the heart of the city's headquarters. Nicole let out a sigh of relief as she stood in the center of the small carpeted space as the machine made its deafening drone on the way downward. A tingle started on the tip of her clitoris as she passed the courthouse section of the building. The feeling dug deep into her stomach as the sense of arousal started to bud. She held herself, trying to keep herself under control. At sub-basement three the feelings subsided a little but they were in full force by sub-basement thirty. She groped herself a little, licking her lips before releasing herself and gaining control once again.

Why am I doing this? Nicole thought to herself. The tips of her fingers followed the contours of her center down between her legs. This is against so many regulations.

Nicole's stomach growled while juices trickled out from between her folds. She could feel the excitement build within her stomach. It was too much. At sub-basement thirty five the commander dug down into her stockings under her dress and plunged her forefinger between her already dribbling folds.

I can't help it. I need to be fucked. I need someone's hot seed deep within me. I need their meat pushing itself into my body. Their tasty, delicious man meat.

Nicole rolled her eyes as a wave of orgasm spontaneously erupted through her body. Her legs buckled as she grabbed her crotch. The hum of the elevator faded out. She closed her eyes as the world around her faded into pleasurable ecstasy. Visions of her naked form thrusting vigorously on top of men appeared in her mind. The men had looks of pleasure plastered all over their faces. Then the pleasure turned into fear and finally pain. A strange tube ran up the length of their bodies creating a round ridge under their skin. When each man opened their mouth blood poured out and a proboscis with a pointed head emerged. The man under her in the vision collapsed, lifeless. Nicole saw other things in her mind. Her breasts opened and four tentacle-like tongues lashed out. Men were ripped apart by the tongues while she was under them. Strangely enough, instead of feeling fear, she felt pleasure and excitement.

The commander paused for a moment. Oh God, she thought, I must be one of them. Those fantasies. They-they were so vivid. So-so enjoyable and horrifying. She pressed against the fabric of her clothes running one hand across her body while the other rubbed and prodded her arousal. Her juices trickled out soaking her underwear. She let go. I can't...I shouldn't but...I'm so hungry. The beep of the elevator awakened the commander from her sexual daze. She opened her eyes just as the doors slid open.

Commander Winters straightened herself a bit before stepping out of the elevator. Being the last floor of the building, Sub-Basement Forty One lay many feet below the city. It was also the widest floor in the complex. The entire floor was circular with a wall that divided into two halves. One half had a thousand cells for the men and the other had a thousand for the women. It contained Zenith's most dangerous criminals. Murderers, rapists, pedophiles and enhanced cybercriminals were among the population. Mainly anyone on death row with a few in solitary or in there for life. Because of how dangerous they were, the inhabitants of this level had to have special security. Only the commander and a few other top officials were able to even come down to the level. The commander figured, since most of these people were about to, there wouldn't be too much of a problem if she did get turned and had an accident with one of the men. No one would care if they died. The way she saw it they'd have served out their sentence earlier than expected.

"Hello boys," Commander Winters addressed the men in the maximum security cells as she stepped out of the elevator.

The newly transformed blonde walked through the main aisle of jail cells. Her heels clicked on the cold, hard floor. Her new breasts moved and wobbled under her straining blouse. Two of the buttons had popped off in her frenzied transformation earlier allowing her cleavage to be shown to all who looked. This only enhanced her sex appeal. She made her way to the wall in the central intersection of the floor where a control panel was embedded. After punching in her code and pressing the red release button, an alarm sounded as all the cells slammed open.

"I want everyone front and center," Nicole demanded. "Pants down."

The men silently peeked out of their cells, looking at the other inmates puzzled by the unorthodox request. No one moved. The entire level of the maximum security prison was silent. Nicole Winters was all business. She would never make such a strange order. Some of the criminals in the cells wondered where the guards were, not knowing that she had them take a break. Nicole frowned at how none of the men in the cells obeyed her orders.

"Hmmm," the commander said aloud. "Looks like I'm going to have to take matters into my own hands."

Winters stopped in front of one of the cells. The occupant was a death row inmate. A big burly white guy. Tattoos covered his entire body. He looked like he worked out. There wasn't much to do in prison anyway. Nicole stepped inside and immediately knelt in front of the man. The prison floor was so quiet the others could hear her unzip the man's pants. After pulling the pants and underwear down, the commander proceeded to rub, suck and lick the man's penis. It grew to its fully erect length as she ran her lips up and down the shaft. She kept going, giving the man a little suck every time she reached the tip. The prisoners in the other cells could hear him grunting and moaning with amazing pleasure over Nicole's own slurping and smacking sounds as she continued her assault on the man's member. She occasionally let out a little moan herself.

The criminal stepped back and sat on the cell's cot. He bucked into Nicole's face as her rubbing and sucking became more intense. She let go of the penis and allowed him to take over. Eventually one more loud moan came as the man ejaculated into Nicole's mouth. She the guy finished, Nicole slipped her lips off of him. She swallowed the enormous wad of salty spunk her captive expelled. The man sat on the cot wiping the sweat from his forehead and let out a sigh. Nicole unbuttoned the remaining buttons of her blouse and pulled her dress off. She stared at the man with a crazed look in her eyes.

12