Killer Mutant Sluts Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not done with you just yet," Nicole said, throwing her blouse onto the floor with her dress. "I'm going to make sure you have the time of your life. I know most of you are on death row here and I thought I'd make the last days of your pathetic lives a little more pleasant."

Commander Winters lightly grasped the base of the prisoner's shaft. She slowly slid her hand up toward the man's lower head. Then back down. She repeated this motion allowing his member to come back to life. A tiny bit of precome dribbled out. The commander switched hands and licked the precome off her fingers. Eventually Winters stood up and positioned herself over the man's lower torso. She inhaled deeply as she lowered her body over the guy. He closed his eyes as her warmth enveloped him. Nicole's newly modified body seemed to be extra sensitive to everything. Her vagina seemed to register flavors. The salt of the man's flesh and the muskyness of his leftover spunk was a pleasant surprise.She closed her eyes. A pleasant smile crossed her lips as she lifted herself up and plunged downward in stimulation.

"Mmmmm," Nicole said, taking every sensation in. "You feel so good. You taste amazing."

The commander continued moving over the prisoner. Up his fleshy shaft. Then down the shaft. Then back up again. She continued her ride moving up and down over the prisoner's body. The movements of the hardened flesh stimulated her own engorged sex. She felt an orgasm building deep inside. She sped up the thrusting in order to draw it out of her body. The man's orgasm started building up too. She drew her own out as much as possible trying to make sure she got her release around the same time as his. Finally she threw her head back as the spasms flowed through her body. What was left of the man's seed exploded out of his body into hers. More spasms rocked Nicole's body. She threw her head back. Her eyes rolled back as she moaned from the intensity of her orgasm.

At that moment something sharp grew out from Nicole's vaginal walls. The man under her must have noticed because she saw him wince as they scraped along his penis. Nicole felt strange pulsations from her breasts as well. The center of her breasts opened slightly but Nicole covered up before the prisoner noticed. He moaned, as another ejaculation exploded from him. She could feel it all entering her. Every spasm of the man's erection. Every liquid flow of the man's seed. Even the trickle of blood from the open scrapes along the man's shaft. All of it emptying into her hungry lower folds. Nicole threw her head back in wild ecstasy and screamed in absolute pleasure. She opened her mouth feeling something soft and fleshy coming up. Realising what was happening to her body, Nicole stopped. She looked around the cell. Then down at the slightly terrified man.

Thoughts raced through the commander's mind. She now had absolute confirmation that what happened in her office wasn't some crazy nightmare. The visions she had during her masturbation session in the elevator. They were more than just fantasies and nightmares. The man lay on his cot, exhausted from the workout she gave him. The commander knelt down between the inmate's legs. She took his now deflated penis in her hands. He pleaded with the commander to stop. He was too tired. Nicole didn't care. Satisfying her hunger became top priority. Curiosity got the better of the other inmates. They left their cells and followed the sounds to the one she was in. When the men reached the source of the sounds, they were shocked to see the commander completely nude in all her feminine glory with the occupant underneath. The man she was assaulting with her vagina gasped and panted holding onto her hips as if his life depended on it. Feeling a presence from behind, Nicole turned her head to see a bunch of guys standing all around watching her. Some of the men smiled while others cheered, hooting and hollering at the unbridaled carnal display. One even unzipped his pants to start masturbating to the scene. A big toothy grin crossed her face.

"Well now that's more like it," Nicole said.

The commander picked herself off the guy she was with. As soon as he slipped out of her he held his reddened penis and sat up. Nicole turned around and backed into the man. He tried pushing her off but the amount of exertion she put him through and the abnormal strength of his sex partner made it too difficult. He just collapsed back on his cot and let her continue to fuck his brains out. Nicole lifted her head up to the ceiling and opened her mouth while pushing her chest out as she continued her ride. She let out an unearthly screeching moan.

The hoots and hollers subsided as the inmates noticed something strange happening to the woman's body. A pink tube slipped out of her mouth as her two breasts divided into four sections and split open. The men gathered around moved back, no longer amused by the display. What used to be pleasure and enjoyment became looks of terror. Some tried to run back to their cells but Nicole's tentacle-like tongues lashed out of her open breasts, wrapping around a few of the men. She managed to catch eight. While the men she captured had their clothes ripped from them and their erections stimulated, Nicole lowered her head giving each guy still there a feral look. She wet her lips with her tongue, eyeing the target she wanted next. Then her proboscis darted out of her mouth latching onto the guy unfortunate enough to still be masturbating.

12