Killer Serviceman Craving

Story Info
Madison Rayne lusts for the former army vet Chris Melendez.
5.1k words
4.67
7.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
814 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the persons, wrestlers, events, promotions etc depicted within. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Featuring: Madison Rayne (TNA), Chris Melendez (TNA)

Killer Serviceman Craving

A TNA erotic story

* * *

Backstage at the tapings of TNA Impact Wrestling in the Manhattan Center in New York City, New York on August the 7th, 2014, one of the newest members of the TNA roster as well as being an United States Army Veteran, Chris Melendez is heading back to the locker rooms following an impressive victory over Kenny King for an episode to air on September the 17th.

"Something tells me I've not seen the last of that asshole MVP and his buddies..." The Purple Heart recipient thinks to himself, clad in his camouflage wrestling shorts which shows off his muscular body and his left prosthetic leg which has not hindered his rookie wrestling career from the recent victories he's managed to achieve.

Just as he's heading towards the locker rooms, his attention goes to a very gorgeous sight of one of the TNA Knockouts in the busty brunette and multi-time former Champion in TNA - Madison Rayne. She smirks as she spots him, moving off from the wall as she walks in form-fitting red with gold trim ring attire of booty shorts that show off her nicely rounded ass, and a tight short top that strains against her large, enhanced tits.

"Chris Melendez... The former Serviceman... Just who I've been looking for..." She says with a noticeable tone of desire in her voice as the MILF comes to a stop in front of him.

"Madison Rayne, right? What can I do for you?" He asks.

"What can you do? It's actually what you can do to me..." Rayne says, being far from subtle as she places her hands on his muscular chest.

"Woah! Hey there! Ma'am, I'm a happily married man..." Chris starts to say, lifting her hands off from him.

"So? I'm a happily married woman to a gorgeous Senior Airman in the US Air Force!" Madison states with a smirk. "And I'm a proud mother, just like you're a proud father from what I've heard and I can bet a war hero like you is more than happy with your woman as well."

"Damn straight I am... But you know all that about me, but still want to... Hook up?" He questions as he eyes her up like he's seeing if this is some kind of trick.

"Honey, I know you're new to this business still, but around here? What happens on the road, stays on the road..." She says with a slight lick of her lips. "I happen to have... A craving... When it comes to hunks from the army, the navy, and it doesn't matter if they are currently serving or former like a stud like you... And at the end of the day, I'm still in love with my husband, so what's wrong with having a bit of "fun" on the side?"

"Well... When you put it like that... I mean, I have heard some stories from some of the boys about some of the stuff that does happen behind the scenes here..." Melendez says as he thinks it over, sounding like the idea is starting to sound appealing to him.

"Still not sold? How about you let the Killer Queen do some convincing, and show you what you can get from me if you help me out with my little "craving"?" She offers, stepping in and reaching down to run her hand over the crotch of his shorts, smirking at the outline of what appears to be quite a sizable weapon.

"Fuck... I don't think I'm getting much of a choice here..." He chuckles.

* * *

Moments later in a storage cupboard away from the locker rooms, the grinning Madison Rayne has a hand wrapped around the rock hard, long, and nicely thick to match cock of Chris Melendez who has his shorts down at his feet while she delivers a couple of stiff pumps up and down on his dick, her other hand resting on the upper part of his prosthetic leg while she makes sure his dick is fully erect with some quick jerks.

"Shit... I'm really starting to get sold on this idea..." He moans with a smile, looking down and getting a great view of both her hand sliding back and forth along his tool and off her large breasts from the sexy amount of cleavage being shown off. "Shit... I heard the stories about what goes on around here in TNA... Didn't think they'd be this kind of wild though..."

"Wild? Oh no baby, this is "Killer"..." She smirks, leaning in and flicking her tongue out against the head of his cock, smirking at the moan he lets out just from the first touch, so she gives him another lick across the tip before she starts to swirl her tongue around his bell end. Delivering a couple of firm pumps to the shaft, the multi-time TNA Knockouts Champion works her nicely wet tongue around the head of the hunky newcomer to the Impact Wrestling roster, dabbing a little saliva over that crown from the swirling motion.

"Mmmm... Nice, thick and hard... Just perfect for a Queen..." She comments before spitting down onto the bell end, using her hand to stroke her saliva over his rod with a series of pumps before gripping the base and slapping the crowd against her extended tongue for a couple of times, but soon after guiding that rod into her mouth.

"Mmmm... Glad I'm not disappointing..." The former US Army Infantryman grins, still in awe of the events already as he watches the gorgeous TNA Knockout now sucking his lengthy cock, her pouty lips wrapped right around his member as she smoothly bobs her head, at the same time using her hand to stroke of the lower half of his tool so when she pushes down to blow him her hand slides up to almost touch her lips.

"Oh fuck!! Mmmmm!! Shit, that's fucking good..." The muscular hunk says with a groan of pleasure, seeing the pretty face of the brunette kneeling in front of him moving back and forth over his dick with a steady, savouring pace, groaning herself as she slurps on his man meat and even slides her tongue against the underside while she smoothly blows him.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmmphhh! Mmmmm..." The sexy MILF moans around that cock as she rocks her head up and down onto that thick shaft, keeping those full lips wrapped tightly to deeply suck him off, looking up lustfully at the married stud and running her free hand up his prosthetic leg, energetically blowing him despite the fact that he isn't the man she's married to, but she's more than happy to service his big cock like this.

"Mmmmphh!! Mmmm!! Mmmmm..." Moving her hand off from the base of his rod, she gets right into a brisk pace, getting noisy and lewd with this blowjob as she pushes down deeper onto that rod and bobs her head quicker, continuing to groan around that dick as she takes more of him into her experienced and talented mouth.

"Awwwww shit!! Holy fuck!! Mmmm... Ahhhhh..." The proud New York City native moans as he's receiving some oral treatment clearly unlike anything he's ever gotten before, his long shaft getting sucked deeply in by the gorgeous Ohio-born beauty as she swiftly slurps away onto him, her saliva beginning to noticeably coat his length from her repeated, horny motion.

"Mmmmm!! Shit... That's some real skill right there..." He groans, still grinning and who wouldn't when they had a stunning, curvaceous female wrestler sucking them off so skillfully like this, her bobbing motion smooth and steady as she pushes down almost towards the base before rising back up to about the half way point only to rush back down and moaning herself around that size as she blows him.

"Mmmmphhh!! Mmmm!! Mmmmm..." Gripping his muscular waist, the former member of The Beautiful People continues to show off her oral ability with this intense blowjob that has her lips still tightly wrapped around the shaft as she glides back and forth along that tool, her saliva dripping off of that cock now and seeping past her lips to trickle down her chin and onto the exposed cleavage of her large tits.

"Mmmm!! Mmmmm... Mmmmmphhh!!" Groaning again as she deeply slurps on the member of the handsome US Army Veteran turned pro wrestler, she keeps her eyes locked up onto him with a narrowed eye look of desire, treating that big dick with a pornstar quality performance as she leaves him with a clear coating of her saliva from the repeated sucking motion she's been dishing out.

"Mmmmmphhh!! Mmmm..." She delivers one more deep slurp before she pulls off of him, smirking as she licks her lips clean of her spit. "Fuck! I'm such a slut for some big, fat, serviceman cock!" Madison grins as she stands up and places her hands on her tight wrestling top in order to pull it up and over her head.

"I don't see anything wrong with that..." Chris says, taking a long look at her large, fake tits as they are unleashed as she takes off her top and drops it down.

"Good, because I want that big fucking dick in me..." Rayne states with a grin, continuing to undress as she pushes her shorts down, showing off her neatly trimmed pussy as she steps out of them.

"Not going to turn down that order, ma'am!" Melendez states, stepping out of his shorts before he takes a hold of her by the waist, lifting her up off the ground and then lowering her down onto his cock.

"Mmmmm!! Oh yeah! Get that fucking dick in me..." The female wrestler married to a US Airforce Airman moans, wrapping her legs around the muscular waist of the former US Army Infrantryman as she feels his dick sliding up into her tight snatch as she's lowered down onto him, getting a moment to adjust to the great size now in her as she wraps her arms around his neck.

"Give it to me stud... Stuff my cunt full with all that big cock!" She demands with a lusty grin, and soon gets her wish as he begins to thrust his shaft straight up into her tightness to instantly make them both moan out as he kicks things off with a series of steady but deep thrusts, already making the sexy sound of skin slapping against skin ring out each time he plunges in deep into her.

"Ahhhhh!! Oh man... That's one fucking hot pussy right there..." He moans to show his approval at the feeling of tightness all around his thick and long cock as he fucks the beautiful MILF while keeping her held completely off the ground, smoothly pumping his dick in and out of her already wet snatch to keep her more than just filled up with all of that fat cock.

"Mmmmm!! Fuck yeah! Take it baby... Mmmmm..." The American hunk of Puerto Rican decent groans as he thrusts away into that snug snatch with ample force that makes the curvy American stunner mounted on him jolt up against his muscular frame, making her large rounded tits rub against his chest as he easily keeps her held up off the floor to show that even with a prosthetic leg he's all man and able to give her the kind of fucking she craves.

"MMMM!! Mmmm yeah baby!! Don't hold back!! Fuck me..." The first woman to have ever held the singles and tag team titles of the Knockouts division at the same time is still making lustful demands, despite taking balls deep pumps into her wet and tight twat that are making her almost bounce on that thrusting tool from the stiff force behind each upward thrust into her snatch from below.

"Oooooooh fuck!! MMMM... Oh yeah... Deeper baby... Harder!!" The gorgeous and curvy brunette moans out, being far too into this sexual act than she should be considering both herself and the hung and handsome hunk she's getting fucked by are both happily married to someone else, but now showing it right now as they both groan out in delight when he thrusts that dick deeply up into her wet and snug pussy.

"Ahhhhh... Mmmmm fuck yeah... Gonna give it to you real good..." The Purple Heart recipient vows with a grunt, reaching around and gripping her nicely rounded ass cheeks as he starts to fire off some hard pumps straight into her snatch, causing her to moan loudly and toss her long hair back in delight as he powerfully ploughs into her pussy and makes her really jolt up against him when he slams that long and fat dick into her.

"MMMM!! Oh fuck!! Fuck yeah... AHHHHH... Shit!!" He groans, getting plenty of pleasure himself as he fucks the former five-time TNA Knockouts Champion with a steady and impactful rhythm of thrusts to send all of his nicely thick inches up into her tight hole when he fires a pump up into her, before pulling only a couple of inches back out in order to quickly drive back in.

"AHHHHH!! Mmmmm yes Chris!! Stuff me fucking full!! MMMM..." The Killer Queen of TNA moans with a grin and a lick of her full lips as she keeps her legs and arms firmly wrapped around that ripped body of the stud nicknamed The Wounded Warrior. He's showing that his war injury isn't affecting his ability to fuck one bit as he keeps this deep and forceful thrusts coming to keep them both moaning as her wet snatch clings around that long cock being ramming in and out of her.

"Oooooooh FUCK!! Mmmmm!! Keep this up... Ahhhhh!! And I'll be your little military slut here in TNA..." She whorishly says with a groan, continuing to show how into she is being fucked by a man that isn't the one she's married to, but likewise despite him being married to someone else he doesn't show any signs to stopping giving it to her as he fires off another round of firm and quick thrusts to bury that cock up into her wet pussy.

"Mmmmm shit!! You're really fucking into this..." Melendez says with a chuckle, groaning as he gives another balls deep pump into her before he eases his dick out of her.

"Into this? You say that like this is some kind of act..." Rayne smirks, unwrapping her legs from around him as he helps to get her standing on the ground. "How about to lay down for me and I'll prove I'm not messing around."

"Sounds damn good to me!" Chris smirks, moving down to lay on his back and no sooner is he down than she also moves downward, facing him and positioning herself over his rock hard shaft.

"Your big fucking serviceman cock looks good to me..." She grins again as she blindly guides him into her snatch, moaning as she sinks herself down and places her hands onto his muscular chest.

"Mmmmm FUCK!! Yeah, ride that fucking dick... AHHHHH..." The newcomer to TNA moans his approval, watching as the long time TNA Knockout starts to bounce swiftly up and down on his cock, her rounded ass cheeks smacking down into his thigh and the upper part of his prosthetic leg when she drops down and takes his fat cock up to the hilt into her damp and tight snatch.

"MMMMM... Guess you aren't fucking kidding... MMMM FUCK!! When you say you've got a thing for servicemen..." He comments with another groan, getting a great view of her tanned MILF body raising and sharply lowering onto his shaft, her big breasts bouncing away in time with the motion of her desirable frame as she uses a perfectly timed and paced motion to briskly ride that cock and keep herself filled up with his inches.

"MMMM!! Fucking right! I like them so much... AHHHHH... I married one!!" She grins down at him, seductively rubbing his chiseled chest with her hands while she effortlessly rides him with a quick and smooth motion, dropping down each time to get him stuffed in balls deep into her tight hole before lifting up a few inches and repeating the action over and over again to make them both moan out.

"Mmmmm... And now... MMMM FUCK!! I'm gonna be getting this nice... Long... MMMMM cock while we're on the road..." She moans as she keeps that pussy gliding up and down onto the thick member of the hunk she's mounted on top of, beads of sweat appearing on her beautiful face as the curvaceous brunette smoothly bounces onto that big cock, keeping him moaning out as well as he feels the great pleasure from that still snug love tunnel working over his man meat as she continues to wide him in this shameless manner.

"Awwwww shit!! MMMM... Sounds like... MMMMM!! A real fucking awesome deal..." He groans as he slides his hands up onto her waist while she rides his stiff cock, pushing her snatch all the way down to the base and soon moving back up briefly in order to drive back down with a loud moan as the former SHIMMER Tag Team Champion as Ashley Lane impales herself onto his fat, ex-US Army cock.

"Ahhhhh!! Oh MMMMM... Great... Fucking tits as well..." He smirks as in her lustful state she grabs a hold of his hands from off her toned and tanned waist, moving them onto her large, enhanced chest and he takes the invitation to firmly grope them, causing her to loudly call out in delight as he plays with her tits while she continues to handle his dick with deep and swift bounces.

"OOOOOOOOH MMMM!! Oh yeah! YES!! MMMMM... So fucking deep!!" The horny Ohio-born beauty moans out, gritting her teeth as she casts a narrowed eyed glare of desire over the muscular, starting to be covered in sweat frame of the New York City stud she's on top of, the sight just giving her more reason to keep on riding him and keep his big dick filling up her slick hole.

"AHHHHHH!! Mmmmm... FUCK!! You love that pussy? You love that... UHHHHH!! Tight fucking pussy?? Huh??" She moans out her filthy words, still keeping her hands on his to make him squeeze and toy with her big tits that are still jiggling from the bouncing motion the rest of her smoking hot MILF body is doing even in the grip of the proud father to another child she's mounted on top of, as she takes his manhood deep into her wet but still pleasurable tight snatch.

"MMMMM... Damn fucking right... AHHHHH... Feels fucking awesome... MMMMM AHHHHH..." He groans as he pushes her lovely, rounded tits together while watching her swiftly bounce up and down lustfully on his cock, the Killer Queen of TNA showing herself to be a size queen as she all too easily takes his fat and long cock completely up into her getting dripping wet snatch every time she harshly drops herself down onto that stiff prick.

"AHHHHH... MMMMM yeah!! Shit... Your husband... Is one lucky guy to have... UHHHHH!! A woman like you..." He groans out, gazing between her legs to watch his cock vanish as she smacks her body down against his before lifting her twat back upwards so a few inches oof his now coated with juices dick are seen for a brief moment before she takes all that dick back in with a low moan as she shows no shame at all as she fucks the handsome hunk that she isn't married to.

Licking her lips, she comes to a stop on his dick as she lets go of his hands. "Mmmmm... Damn right he is... And your woman is lucky to have... MMMM... A hunk like you with such a fucking great cock!!" Madison says before she lifts herself completely off of him with a groan.

"Why do I get the feeling that I'm just the right guy at the right place here?" Chris questions with a chuckle, moving up as seeing that she's already getting down into a new position onto her hands and knees on the floor.

"You don't think that a girl like me would just be using you, do you?" Rayne teases, looking back over her shoulder as he gets down behind her, biting down on her bottom lip as she sees him shifting up close towards her.

"More like that you'd be fucking any former, or current, serviceman right now if they were me right now..." Melendez says, but the smirk on his handsome face shows he doesn't really care as he lines his cock up with her wet hole and thrusts firmly forwards.

"MMMMM!! Maybe... OOOOOOOH FUCK!! There's a couple of times... MMMMMM!! I've hooked up with a navy guy, an army guy... AHHHHH..." The first woman to simultaneously hold the TNA Knockouts and TNA Knockouts Tag Team Championship shamelessly admits as she moans out, feeling that big cock ramming forward into her pussy from behind now, going in balls deep to fill her up and make her gasp in delight as she takes the cock of the newest TNA Wrestling roster member.

"MMMM!! But they didn't... OOOOOOH SHIT!! Have a big... FUCKING... COCK!! Like you do!!" She groans as she further shows her desire by pushing her rounded backside back firmly to meet his incoming pumps, resulting in not only his dick going deeply into her wet snatch but his muscular waist connecting with her tanned ass cheeks to make a sharp smack ring out each time their desirable bodies collide.

daxg2001
daxg2001
814 Followers
12