Killer Serviceman Craving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMM!! Oh fuck!! MMMMM... FUCK!! Fucking take it Madison! MMMM..." The former Infantryman of the United States Army moans as he grips the toned waist of the stunning MILF who's married to a Senior Airman for the US Air Force, stiffly and swiftly thrusting his dick in and out of her dripping wet snatch while she rocks herself back and forth in time with his pistoning motion.

"AHHHHH... Fucking feels so good! MMMM... Awwwwww FUCK!!" He grunts, sweat dripping off of his rugged, handsome face as he drives his man meat deep to make the most of this doggy style position, showing off how own sexual talents to keep her moaning out loudly every time he rams his fat fuck stick into that hot pussy that's remaining nice and tight around his size despite the repeated stuffing she's taken over the past half hour.

"MMMMM!! Oh yeah? YEAH?? UHHHHHH!! Fuck me!! MMMMM!! Fuck your little Serviceman SLUT AHHHHHH!!" The busty female wrestler demands, starting to gasp for breath but still managing to push her ass back sharply against the stiff thrusts she's taking from behind into her MILF pussy, the slap of his crotch and balls smacking into her shapely ass sounding out along with their loud moans as she happily to say the least takes this intense pounding very much like the whore she claims, and openly wants to be.

"AHHHHH... MMMMM YES!! FUCKING... UHHHHH!! OOOOOOOH MMMM!!" Lost in her desire she can only moan out, strands of her long brunette hair sticking to her pretty face from all the sweat that's covering her perfectly curved body as the intense hammering from the Purple Heart recipient behind her continues, filling her soaking wet yet still craving for more cunt up with all of his fat and long inches.

"AWWWW FUCK!! Mmmmm!! OH SHIT... MMMMM YEAH!! Take it! Take it take it MMMMM..." He grunts and keeps a hold of her waist more for support to keep her from roughly jolting too far off of his cock when he drives forward with force and speed to ram this man meat all the way into her slick hole. He's got the perfect position to watch her butt cheeks shake from the meeting of one desirable body against another as one of the newest Impact Wrestling stars continues to fuck the long time TNA Knockout from behind over and over again.

"MMMM!! OH FUCK!! Ahhhhhh... Fuck YES!! MMMMM..." He grits his teeth, showing his focus as he looks to fulfill the horny needs of the multi-time Knockouts singles and tag team champion on her hands and knees in front of him, slamming his dick in to the hilt into that tight and wet to put it mildly snatch while she impressively continues to work her curvy body back and forth to meet each and every stiff pump her delivers.

"AHHHH!! AHHHHH!! OH YES!! YES!! YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSS MMMMMMM..." Her eyes rolling back slightly into her as her head lowers down, that strong lust appears to have been satisfied when Madison Rayne begins cumming all over Chris Melendez's cock as he drives it rapidly in and out of her snatch, getting him further coated in her juices that now rush out all over his shaft as she rides out a clearly intense sexual high.

"MMMMM!! Oooooooooh YESSSSS!! AHHHHHH... MMMMMM..." She smiles broadly as she manages to keep rocking back but with mistiming now as her wonderfully curved, MILF body is rocked by a powerful orgasm, further helped by that massive dick still pumping away into her from behind with a final round of balls deep pumps from a stud that isn't the one she's happily married to.

"MMMM!! Holy fuck... That's... UHHHHH!! That was hot as Hell..." Chris states, pulling his cock out of her dripping wet snatch with groan, feeling that length throbbing now after all this hard hitting fucking that's gone on.

"Mmmmm... Just what I expected..." Madison says, brushing strands of her hair away from her face as she turns around and now faces him, tapping him on his prosthetic leg with a grin. "Stand up for me stud... Let me treat you with these big fucking tits!" She offers as she takes a hold of those breasts.

"Yes ma'am!" Is Melendez's reply as he grins back, quickly standing up and watching as she moves up close and traps his cock between her soft mounds.

"Mmmmm... Even between my fucking tits you feel so fucking good..." She groans, starting to work her large, enhanced tits up and down against his rod as she squeezes it between her vast, tanned mounds to quickly show this is far from the first time she's pleasured a man with her chest, knowing just how to slide her mounds against his throbbing shaft.

"Mmmmm... You gonna cum stud? Cum all over these big, fucking fake tits of mine? Huh?" The stunning brunette asks with a grin, gazing up at the moaning hunk while perfectly moving her boobs back and forth over his dick, keeping him tightly sandwiched between her mounds as she capitalizes on all of her pussy juices that are coating that shaft, along with how sweat covered her tits are already to create a quick and smooth motion for pleasuring his cock with using those massive, rounded boobs.

"AWWWWW FUCK!! MMMM SHIT!! You fucking bet... UHHHHH!!" He groans and grunts, watching those big tits jiggle sexily as the gorgeous MILF wrestler works her breasts over and against his long and fat cock to pornstar perfection with the way she's smoothly and steadily fucking her own tits with the very cock she'd just cum hard over a few minutes ago.

"OH SHIT!! MMMMM... Here... AHHHHH!! Here it... FUCKING... Cums baby!! MMMM..." The former Infantryman grunts, feeling his long shaft throbbing now wildly between those soft and rounded breasts that are being quickly rubbed back and forth over his inches as the stunning TNA Knockout he'd been balls deep in is now returning the favour and then some with the finest titfuck he'll ever likely be a part of.

"Mmmm... Oh fuck!! MMMM... Yeah!! Let it all fucking out!!" Madison Rayne is made to gasp and grin when the first blast of Chris Melendez's load shoots out from his cock and blasts her in the side of her face, making her moan and lean back slightly as she feels his jizz drip slightly off her cheek. This ensures that she can milk his cock dry of his spunk, keeping her tits pumping up and down on his dick as the next few thick blasts of spunk shoot out to land back down onto the tops of her pushed together tits as well as down into her cleavage.

"Mmmmm... Fucking love feeling that spunk all over my tits..." She groans her approval as she eases up on the pace of her motion, keeping her boobs firmly pressed around his shaft as the last few drops are eased out of him and his dick starts to soften, so she releases him from between those large, fake and sexy tits to show off the spunk now staining both his tool and her breasts.

"Mmmmm... Oh fuck!! Mmmmm!!" Just when he thought his work was done, the horny MILF who is happily married to another man leans in and takes his cock into her mouth, cleaning the cum off of his limp inches with a couple of deep slurps, smirking around that shaft as she uses her tongue to get every drop off of his rod.

"Ahhhh... Guess you wanted to finish the job... Mmmmm..." He chuckles with a moan as she gives one last suck, letting him fall from his mouth to show that all the spunk was now gone and swallowed down by her, finished off with a sexy lick of her lips as she uses her hands to rub the jizz on her tits all over those big, rounded breasts for a final lustful display that leaves them both grinning.

"Babe... You and me are going to get along just fine now..." Madison states as she moves to now stand up from the floor, smirking at the hunk that's left her tits now covered with his spunk.

"Shit, I guess we are..." Chris chuckles, still somewhat in disbelief about everything that's just happened. "So, we're like fuck buddies now or something?"

"Good looks, brains, and a former Serviceman? You are the whole fucking package..." Rayne grins. "You'd better stick around here in TNA for a long time, because I'm going to be needing a whole lot more of that cock at the next shows we do."

"Is that an order? If it is, then I'm accepting the mission ma'am!" He replies with another handsome chuckle.

"Good! Because this Killer Queen has a Killer Serviceman Craving... And you're going to be the stud who keeps me satisfied anytime I need it..."

* * *

12