All Comments on 'Kim'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments
puddychpuddychover 10 years ago
crap

you didnt lose her to others, you gave her away...you got what you deserved and that is nothing..

pud

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
What happened?

It is hard to watch how you keep on running to obviously please the myriads of cucks that have claimed "cuckerotica" for themselves.

I used to love your stories - but I cannot assume anyone with balls (even tiny ones) could react the way Kims hubby did. Honestly: Could you?

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 10 years ago
Wow!

Really disappointing!

JounarJounarover 10 years ago

What utter rubbish.

So sad to see a once great author reduced to writing such drivel.

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
I disagree with you BT

Same old wimp ass castrated cuckold husband just in a new story. Couldn't you kill this guy off and build a man with his junk intact? The problem is that you have excellent writing skills

pumpop201pumpop201over 10 years ago
Distasteful but......

I found the protagonist to be an extremely distasteful character but you did bring out some strong emotions in me. Very well written.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 10 years ago
Any good writer

worth the title tries to write outside their niche. As a writer, you try to get inside the mind of your characters. By trying to write from the perspective of characters you are unfamiliar with, you are exercising your mind.

Not a bad effort but it seemed a bit sterile.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
If I didn't know better...

At least you warned everyone in the Foreword that this wasn't going to be a BTB or anything like that. When you figure out what got into you, let us know, man. Someone might have slipped you a cuck drug. Ok, I know that probably doesn't exist, but it would explain a lot. LOL.

Now, to offset this one, you need one of your Precision Tactical Nuke Strikes to get yourself back on track. :)

3 Stars for the simple fact that this must have been extremely difficult for you to write, but your writing talent still showed through, in spite of the story itself sucking big hairy donkey balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
25 yrs down the road...... my ending

A woman hunches over in a small street, with the buildings casting its forbidding shadow on her as if to consume her. She hears a familiar voice from once upon a time that she always thought she she will only hear in her dreams. The voice was jovial and had sound or contentment. A woman serene loving voice spokespersons to this voice with the same contentment says " hold your beautiful granddaughter Mark." This was follow by a small chorus of young adults, says "yes dad, hold her!". As the man turned. His eyes passed over the woman in the shadows, No recognition on Mark's side, but a tear shed was shed by the faceless woman who was eventually swallow up by the shadows.

SKHPSKHPover 10 years ago
Nobody commented on the wife's behaviour in this story

The husband at least sees his mistakes. But she finally pushed him down (literally and mentally) and betrayed him totally. The idea of the story was not new - I read different installments on this site about a wife getting torn away in similar circumstances, but normally not without regret and trying to save what was destroyed.

A sequel could enlighten her motives (perhaps a previous lack of respect?) and possible later regrets. FTDS might have ideas...

4* for great writing

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzover 10 years ago
WHAT IS WRONG WITH BIG HAIRY DONKEY BALLS

Big hairy donkey balls are wonderful when sliced thin and sauteed in butter with garlic and onion, then served over a bed of rice and wild mushrooms.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 10 years ago
You were right

This is the kind of story that sends readers into a rage. I don't know why time and effort was put into this crap story. The low score is not low enough.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Not Your Best Story

OK. Granted not your best story line. Excellent writing as always. But......

mabemabeover 10 years ago
You were right

I do usually enjoy your stories Britease but you warned me up front. I did not enjoy this one. You should write a sequel to make me feel better.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 10 years ago
So

Gotta give a man credit for not just repeating his past successes. Keep hunting.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Yo

No rating. Okay now. Did you get it out of your system? I hope so. Time for a redux. I'll never stop reading but please don't kick me in the head any more. I'm very fragile.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Not a cohesive story ( but replete with evocative, finely drawn moments ) !

I would have liked to have known more about the couple going into their night out. It certainly would appear Kim was ripe for havoc. There were some annoying moments of disingenuousness that tripped up the narrative. One attractive woman in a hotel room with ffour to five men ?

That equation is a classic pecker party & any right thinking husband would have beat feet with bride in tow. Kim's protest of this was her " one chance " to slir it up rankled. For attractive women, those chances arrive 365 days on the annum., 366 on a leap year.

To me, a very intresting story was, partially told. This was about a man who found out the repercussions of not owning core values. What happened to him and to Kim after that night ? I enjoyed the time out scene where the couple talked frenetically about what was going on & what was at stake .

The stop and start metamorphosis of characters, as testosterone ramped up was also very well depicted. Britease is stretching himself as an author & the productt isn't polished but is very worthy of consideration. I thank him for sharing.

njlaurennjlaurenover 10 years ago
Not much of a story

And quite honestly couldn't see the point of it,given that.the characters aren't even cardboard.Kim,supposedly his wife ,I would guess in love with him,just totally forgets about him and becomes a gold digging slut,and he just disappears,doesnt try to talk to her,is like 'cheerio me mates took her,sorry sorry,but that's life eh'..yhere can be no sympathy for either character,because there is nothing there,he is nothing but a pile of overcooked pasta and she is an unfeeling slut...so who cares?

BTTapBTTapover 10 years ago
Not what I expected

You mentioned as an inspiration xleglover, whom I have read, and so I was expecting something like that: hubby pushing wife to experiment with others, his gut-wrenching combo of excitement and fear, things getting out of his control, hurt feelings/misunderstandings, the wife pulled between love of her husband and a growing attraction physically and emotionally to her new lover(s), etc.

This wasn't actually that at all.

This was a wife pushing for this and a husband going along reluctantly. With no sexual payoff for husband, he goes along as a favor to his wife, and objects minimally because he is....weak? In shock? Whatever.

The point is, he does act, and she turns out to be a selfish bitch in disguise, presumably waiting for the perfect opportunity to cheat on her hubby, leave him with barely a second thought, and escape her old, boring life.

As such, this really read much more like a JPB story (and he's done pretty much every LW storyline there is), where the wife is capable of rather extreme and unexpected betrayals, and is more object than character. This story was all about what happened, and very little about what the characters felt, and had little of the emotional content of an xleglover story, and virtually none of delicate emotional/sexual balance..

It almost seems like Brit couldn't quite pull the trigger and go all the way with the storyline.....

I gave it a 4 for quality writing and for trying something different.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 10 years ago
Er.. well?

Not one of your best or most original. Mark was too much of a wimp.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 10 years ago
So Many Experts

Read this again and pay attention to the facts.

1) He is very trusting and happily married to a beautiful creature that he has NO reason to distrust and then...

2) Letting her dance with others doesn't pose a threat because they don't share jealous and insecure character in their psychy.

3) He trusts her and their getting a little touchy feely doesn't go to the real danger, crude and level of disrespect and now...

4) They have a bottle and planning a party and she is in on it and he wasn't aware of that. Not wanting to go but not feeling any sense of indiscretion he agrees.

5) They get drunker, she has no problem with their fondling and stripping her and he comes to his senses but, considering how everything had been above board, he believes in his wife, he ponders the situation, is a little excited but definitely not wanting things to go further. He tries to pull her away and she snaps at him...oh, oh...

6) in the bathroom she slowly works him to let her go a little further because she is having fun, won't let it go too far and she will make it up to him. Reluctantly he knows better but he still believes in her, even though his brain is warning him.

7) She is easily, happily, willingly and eagerly gang banged and absolutely enjoys it. It hasn't dawned on him yet that his wife has come out of the closet and is a wanton slut and this night is well beyond euphoric and would want to do it over and over again. Party time and bizarre sex was her drug of choice and she would seek it out and/or create it whenever and wherever she was.

Finally, someday he would realize that the trust he had in her was out of place. No reason for him to know that at the time but looking back, he would come to realize that the wife he thought he had would have kept the guys in check while they were in the club and dancing. What he would hurt for would be the love he enjoyed before that night.

Wimp/wuss - don't think so. Intuition was accurate without his conscious mind knowing the facts.

Nicely done Brit, see you have the usual world renowned, so called experienced know it alls to consult you with their BS. From me...good job.

For me this story reminds me of some good advice for our lost soul...in the future remember the famous words from the song...'If You Want To Be Happy For The Rest of Your Life...Make an Ugly Woman Your Wife'!!!

Keep the stories coming, you have a talent for hidden innuendo, facts and usually...short, to the point and good entertainment!

catphan8catphan8over 10 years ago
I'm not re

I'm not sure what the point of this was but it failed miserably!

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Unsure?

Don't know how to react to this one. I felt it was a good set up, the night out, the dancing, the invitation to continue the party. Husband's emotions, confusion, bewilderment were portrayed with a realism that was at times hard to read. Even the wife pleading to be allowed a wild time was okay. It was later on I felt it missed the mark.

The whining for it to stop, understandable he was obviously a bit of a submissive, not one to stand up and take charge. The wife taking a swing was a bit over the top.

Main problem for me was a rushed finish, he walks out forever might be okay, but four guys on a night out pick up a bit of married strange, they have there way with her then one of them takes her home to meet his parents and they get married? Or does she stay at the hotel picking up stray guys till she has a pretty woman moment?

Felt it was unresolved and she would try to at least contact her husband.

Anyway enough of my rant, for getting that reaction I guess you get 4*.

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years agoAuthor
I did warn you all, and we haven't even heard from Harry yet!

I now feel obliged to confess that this story was actually 'presented' to me by someone else, with a request to 'jazz it up a bit', and post it for him. I thought I'd do it for a laugh! Sorry if that upsets anyone, but I have to confess I did enjoy the challenge of rewriting bits to make them work better and especially the jazzing up bit. I'll make him submit his own story next time maybe. Still like to hear from you all though, and thanks to 2nd thoughts (my wife owned a shop named that once!) and others, who appreciated the effort put into it. Don't worry folks, the next one's in already (and another after that). It's called 'terrorist', so you can imagine it's not from the same mould.

virago920virago920over 10 years ago
cuck

another boring cuck story. BT if your muse is down to retreading someone elses garbage then you need a vacation. have you heard the saying that one uh oh cancels all attaboys,uh oh!!!

labigqlabigqover 10 years ago
yes ouch was a good way to end that train wreck

I know that you have it in you to do much better than this Mr Britease...

mikoli5763mikoli5763over 10 years ago
I don't get it either

Did they drug her? Did she become a high priced whore? Could she not leave on her own and go back to a husband she swore she loved with all her heart? Could she throw away a marriage that she was worried about changing if they went through with it?

I just don't get it.

katranmankatranmanover 10 years ago
Not Good

Very disappointing, this type of story is NOT up to your normal standard. Forget the cuckold genre, it is overpopulated already and full of garbage -- don't add to it.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 10 years ago
that was too wimpy for my taste

and he may have deserved what happened. If he had not ignored his wife as she was SLOW dancing and put his foot down right away when she started to misbehave, things would not have gone the way they did.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Great Story*

TO AVOID!!!!!

LaneBagginsLaneBagginsover 10 years ago
Please No More

You are too good of a writer to write this garbage.

roadbirdroadbirdover 10 years ago
with no revenge on her qand them

i give this a 0 do a chapter two and wreck havoc or=n her and all 4 of them and ill give it a 5

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Very disappointed with this one.

I thought the gangbang scene could have been far more descriptive. 4*

spud65spud65over 10 years ago
Hmmmm

Not much if an effort in making the story reasonably believable. The ending, if you could call it that, was similar to a suspenseful built up of walking into a dark room, turning on the light and discovering just an empty room an nothing else. No why, how, when, or what. Basically the story never ended, it just stopped!

AmicusVerusAmicusVerusover 10 years ago
Five stars and a minor complaint

I was originally going to give this 4 stars, but I'm going with 5 to neutralize at least one of the assholes who read stories like this and mindless (and probably dicklessly, also) give it a 1 star rating.

My only real critique is that the ending was rushed and not entirely justified by the prior events and character development. There wasn't really that much character development, but we could get a decent glimmer of both main characters with the good quality build to the gang bang. But, from the cup of tea onward, it seemed like you sort of lost interest and just wanted to rush to the end.

Aside from that complaint, this was a well-written and creative take on a common plot concept, and I think you did a good job with it.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Dammit Brit!

Should have jazzed it up a LITTLE bit, then sent it back to the punk and made him post it himself! :P

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
Sorry Ass

Do Not like the Character he watches then leaves. F___him stupid ass.

artykay63artykay63over 10 years ago
poor ending

Excellent lead up and description, but it looked like you didnt quite know how to get him out of the mess he created by walking out.

toolman4243toolman4243over 10 years ago
Loser story

From a loser writer......

dustydingodustydingoover 10 years ago
id like more

Although you could end it there , I'd like to see another chapter to tie things up and give some closure. well written

forestboy1865forestboy1865over 10 years ago
another queer cuck

Id of slapped her face the fucking slut hes well rid, I hate cuckolds gay.crappy stories I can't believe he just let it happen id still be in jail now if someone tried.it on my woman

deadonedeadoneover 10 years ago

Well not quite a WACC but most definitely a wimp ass. Her she is most likely just a high paid whore by now.

So the only question is are you happy with the negative comments? Because if you really notice the authors you listed all get very nasty negative comments, they just erase them and leave the one or two positive ones (most likely put there by themselves). So go ahead and erase all the negative comments and live in dilutional happiness.

There I have fulfilled my required venom flinging.

---

Kurt Vonnegut 8 basics of what he calls Creative Writing 101, This story failed the first two of rules.

1 Use the time of a total stranger in such a way that he or she will not feel the time was wasted.

2 Give the reader at least one character he or she can root for.

That is part of the reason why it has flopped.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 10 years ago
They Still Don't Get It

I have difficulty believing that some of these Masters of Semantics, the story book grads of psychology, the world traveled learned ones who know so much about everything. They take a simple short, to the point story and decide to vent their opinion of your shortcomings when, in actuality, it is their shortcomings and their desire to rewrite or add their version to the ending. To all of these, write your own, I'm sure Brit won't mind...well, maybe - ask him?

Sadly, some of your readers, some semblance of intelligence, seem to overlook a simple but sad story of a guy who lost his wife to her secret fetish/fantasy or whatever sexual urges she had bottled up in her subconscious. I use subconscious with just a little bit of tongue in cheek. Did I get the impression she was a 'Hotwife - No, not before but Now - sure - for a few hours then EX!

At any rate, the story was perfectly well done and the only sorrow I felt was when he was led to the door and as it closed...his whole world would have crushed him. He certainly would have felt immasculinated, lost, hurt, bewildered and wished he could wake to a bad dream but - he knew they were through.

JPB pulls these kind of endings but in his case they are done in such a way as to be aggravating and damned irritating; however, yours was appropriate and just right!

THANKS!!!

PaulHayabusaPaulHayabusaover 10 years ago
You blew it Britease

I like most of your writings but that... i call FTDS to do a proper ending!

The sex scene was weak.More non-erotic.And let the hubby suffering all the plot means you are in a masoquist mode.That was the story:About the husband suffering.

I like Master_falcon90 ending.More proper for a selfish person.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
I normally like your writing.

This simply wasn't one of your better offerings. Too many unlikely things happen. I don't see them going to the room - ever. I don't see him not leaving with her after they get into the bathroom. I don't see him not calling the Police when they basically threw him out. And what kind of spineless coward doesn't go after her at the end? Or after them? And the end? Wasn't much of an ending. Sorry - just didn't like it.

JackorChuckJackorChuckover 10 years ago
Poor

Britease, you are a talented writer, but this time you picked the wrong subject for a story. Loving Wives has been overun by cuck stories, we dont need a writer with your talent contributing to the rot.

LindaAnnKLindaAnnKover 10 years ago
Begging for a follow on story

So many questions, what of the children mentioned at the beginning, who were the guys, what happened to her in the hotel, why did she react as she did, who filed, where are they now? Be interesting for one from her pserspective?

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years agoAuthor
Authors comment/thanks

Thank you to those who had something positive to say, and thank you also to those who pointed out the errors of my way (But a bit less so). At least it sparked a bit of excitement in the ranks, which is what this site is all about, isn't it. Odd that the ones people mostly hate, get the most comments? Did you notice that Cantbyme? Someone mentioned that it need another chapter to finish it. Maybe? Anyone else fancy a go? there are a couple of you out there at the moment specializing in that sort of thing. But if 'you' do, please let me know, and the challenge would be to take off from where I left it, and to keep the characters 'reasonably' of the same ilk.

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
Is there a Chapter 2

I agree lots of unanswered questions. well done, needs Chapter 2

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
WOW this just sad.. Porly thought out poorly written

Britease I know what you were trying to do. Sorry but even by that terrible kind of LW story this was well... just awful Truly bad.

even the ending. Kim could never find the time after all these years to send him an email (or use one from the Library ) or call him from a cell phone ( even one time !?) ..to never contact him? I mean that make no sense and is not the least but believable.

Yet after this fucking British loser ans wimp gets taken to the emotional cleaners he STILL think she was being prevented from contacting him.

His so called physically attacked HIM when he tried to stop the Gang bang

This explain how Hitler came to power.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
some follow up comments for 2nd THOUGHTS .. and BRITEASE

2nd THOUGHTS .. You actually argued that the husband was NOT a wimp.? dude you are fucking idiot. There is nothing about this silly story which is close to be reasonable.... and his docile reaction was classic Britease.

why didnt he call the cops? Even if this was all consensual the other guys were all business folks and some of which ere probably married. At least he could cause havoc. What about the wife's work? family? friends ?

BRITEASE...Throughout all of your stories I -- and most others -- have known have seen this strong trend with your LW stories that always featuring extremely weak man who allow their lives to do practically anything they want that rarely results and any sort of serious consequences. And no I am not talking about violence OR beating or hitting women etc.

The fact that you think writers such as Clarkovens and / or Xleglover are GOOD or skilled or that they have something that should be enhanced ... Speaks volumes about your mental stability .

I think you should Hook up with matt Moreau and fuck him. Maybe one of you could get pregnant....

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
Tripe

Written as only a true British wimp can.

Always disappointing to see a limey living down to stereotype.

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years agoAuthor
Hello 'arry boy

Wondered when you'd pop up Harry. Glad to see you guessed that I dedicated this one to you. Where would you be without me and Matt, Harry? Oh dear, where would you be?

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 10 years ago
Harry, Harry, Harry

Wondered where you were and just knew, almost to the word, what you would write. What would become of you if some of these really good writers gave it up?

Wait, you could preach on a corner and try to read for everyone at open Mike nights at the Landing Strip...no - wait, they would throw you out after you lampooned the second artist of the night.

FYI Harry, the character in Brits story was young, no worldly knowledge, let alone street knowledge, was totally innocent about the ways of smooth talking seducers, was still in puppy love and lust with his gorgeous wife (who he believed in and trusted) and I saw him as totally confused, bewildered, lost and in turmoil. Excited, sure a little but frightened about what might and did happen. He would have a heavy heart, anxiety, loss and mentally masturbated over what to do in the hall. These guys knew how to handle him and he was caught between hurt and confusion over what she seemed to want so...he could have gone to the check-in area, sat and waited or in his bewilderment, knowing in HIS subconscious mind that she betrayed him, gone home to sober up and think things threw!

Brit merely left all of the who done-its and what happened out at the end and went straight to the later. It was done, why labor more words on the obvious.

Oh and Harry, good luck at the 'Landing Strip'...watch out JPB doesn't get you!

Thanks again Brit, this fantasy was a great deal more possible in real life than most readers would know. Having grew up in the Corporate world, traveled extensively, I have seen and met some young execs and their trophies and believe me - your story is very likely real for some of those young men.

BTW Harry, I just know you will have to respond so know this...NO, I am not a wuss or wimp, I am a man and the women in my life respect me...Thanks in advance!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Drop the 'yet'

In the first paragraph, BritEz states "...no kids yet...". The 'yet' is misleading, and unnecessarily so! They never get together or talk again after this night, so of course there are NO children...and, as the current POTUS said..."PERIOD!" * So, NO kids for this couple! If there were some twist where her emotional separation (rapid or gradual) from Hubby (after his abandonment of HER!) was unforeseeable until it happened, maybe the impression (that a family was forthcoming) would have been worth maintaining. Given the extremity of her conversion and her sudden, aggressive antipathy towards Hubby, the 'future family' was obviously no longer in play!

Hubby's 'wimpiness' is beyond defense or comment! When Bull1's party showed up, Hubby should have claimed a dance with his wife, and then sought a new table or asked Bulls1-4 to secure one. To not keep his mission (having a nice night-out with his Sweetie) as his objective proves that he is weak-minded! Even if the couple stays with the strangers, Hubby needed to monitor and control his (and her) drinking! If she gave him any guff (with OR without support from her new suitors), Hubby should have made it clear that his was a non-negotiable decision...subtly or firmly, as needed! And then taken her home! He apparently thought his life would be intolerable if Sweetie was unhappy. Wimpy!

The story, of course, would be briefer and MUCH less erotic if Hubby had managed the evening appropriately! And the tale would not be posted in LW! Since Sweetie was a HOT and foxy dish, she needed to NOT be with Wimpy Hubby! And Wimpy Hubby will eventually be much better off with a dull second wife!

Thanks for posting!

* Please note that no praise, nor criticism, of a political figure is stated or implied!

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Well Organized Tale

Certainly it is not a heroic role that was given to the hubby, but his wife and her suitors produced a nicely erotic story. He lost everything but then probably concluded that he never had anything, Perhaps he learned some lessons to be applied further down the line.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
2nd THOUGHTS dude 60 commnts and only YOU think Husband was NOT wimp

FIRST dude right now 60 folks have posted on this story. Even this idiot pussy from the UK Britease TOLD us before the story began it was going to be WIMP story. Your feeble efforts to make this about ME is disturbing.

SECOND dude get a life. NO ONE hereS e wonders what I am doing ...thinkinG.. what I am about to post... EXCEPT for you. Am I gong to have to contact the board admins because you show signs of STALKING me ?

THIRD I never called you a wimp. I dont know he first thing about you... you fucking retard..

FOURTH.... you wrote "this fantasy was a great deal more possible in real life than most readers would know. (LOL) .Having grew up in the Corporate world,

( what the fuck does THAT mean?) traveled extensively, I have seen and met some young execs and their trophies and believe me - your story is very likely real for some of those young men..."

2nd THOUGHTS.. you are off your stump.

the idea that in this day and age of PC... high level business men would Gang bang someone's else wife while drunk ( legally its rape) and never worry about the repercussions...is laughable.

HIV...

PS one last point stupid. Penthouse FORUM letters are NOT real

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
Interesting but . . .

. . . beyond my ken. I have commented on other stories that there is too much about British culture and language that doesn't connect with my decidedly American background. I can appreciate the quality writing, even the character development, though I don't fully comprehend the instant character, in this case hubby.

The fault lies not with the author but the reader. That's too bad on me. Thank you for trying Britease.

oneofthecrowdoneofthecrowdover 10 years ago
Good Story - Quite Erotic

Hard to believe the ire and name calling that this story provoked, sort of like Fox News; Gentle Readers, it is just fiction. Britease and muse produced a very sexy work.

librarian_jimlibrarian_jimover 10 years ago
Anybody else reminded of the Rose and Crown?

In the Rose and Crown the husband eventually puts together a back story, and he strikes back at the men who take his wife away, but it feels a lot like this one.

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years agoAuthor
Author

Sequel on it's way!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Don't you Brits ever consider.....

getting even? Taking some revenge? Standing up for yourself? This guy has to be one of your most pathetic, spineless male characters. BAH!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
YOU DONT HAVE TO GET THE GOLD RING TO BE LUCKY

sometimes its better to give it back. TK U MLJ LV NV

JamesDean56JamesDean56over 10 years ago
Dang!

What an absolute, pathetic, piss ant of a wuss!!! He should have lost her!

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerover 10 years ago
Sorry

Sorry but this one really does stink.

Danno_61455Danno_61455over 10 years ago
VERY GOOF FOR WHAT IT WAS

This story carried all the elements you intended. Remorse for his loss of personal control. The husbands personal embarrassment for his inability to communicate at a time in his marriage he should have stood tall.

Your language selection is excellent. The descriptions of space and reasoning became spot on as the characters revealed themselves. Abandonment of free will by the wife was her choice. Once she made it her actions dictated her desire to continue along that path of discovery.

I think you were putting together a five star piece of fiction until he left the room. Maybe ending with a click of the closing door would have been better. Essentially husbands recounting of seeing her around time was a downer. Even hiding in the toilette with frightened tears would have worked better, for me as a reader. Hearing men taking her until she razzed then for no longer being able to sustain an erection. Many pliable story direction.

I gave U 4 Stars because of the ending.

saratusaratuover 10 years ago
You

must be some kind of overly compliant SOB.

RogueAlanRogueAlanabout 10 years ago
the intro alone...

was worth 4 stars. enjoy your work... keep putting it up.

RA

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Poor

Sorry, Brit, not up to your standards.

The drunken consent to cuckoldry I could maybe get past, but for her NOT to be brought home so he could throw her out is frustrating.

Worse yet, she seems to be having a great time.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Agree with KarenE ...

The first one out of your league of good stories...

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
BOOZE AND A WANNA BE SLUT

just needing an excuse to cum out, TK U MLJ LV NV

McAnonMcAnonalmost 8 years ago
Clown

what a fool but he did escape.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 6 years ago
Ouch is right

Interesting character study. I think one measure of a good writer is his/her capacity to understand and create a wide range of personality types. This guy definitely breaks from your typical protagonist. Cringe worthy but kudos to you for stepping outside yourself. *****

ALFfromMelmacALFfromMelmacover 6 years ago
While I’m a BTB type of guy....

This guy Mark asked for it! Hopefully, if he ever gets married again, he will be smart enough to not let other guys dance with her. When I take my wife out and other guys ask her to dance, my wife doesn’t get to answer the guys question, I tell them to fuck off, my Wife only dances with Me! I’m only 5’5” but I’m a fucking Pitt bill! If I wanted other guys to dance with my girl, I wouldn’t have got married!

If she EVER GOT UPSET BY ME , THEN WE WOULD BE DONE! Of course the same holds true if another woman asks me to dance, my wife gets to answer! I don’t give a shit what ANYONE says DANCING IS SEXUAL, unless it is my son, my father or her father, asking her!

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
THAT LAST WORD "ouch"

RATES AN "OUCHIE" FOR HIS STUPIDITY. tk u mlj lv nv

andyinozandyinozover 6 years ago
Any chance of you writing about someone with a brain and some BALLS !!

Pathetic

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nope

Not your style, not good at all.

desertdog43desertdog43about 5 years ago
What happened ?

This doesn't sound like one of the men that controlled a goodly part of the world.

Just stupid...

moblanemoblaneabout 5 years ago
Silly

If this is what you call a story, You need to look it up in a dictionary

RanDog025RanDog025almost 4 years ago
SAD AND PATHETIC STORY

I SUPPOSE THERE MIGHT BE LITTLE GURLY BOYS OUT THERE THAT MIGHT THINK AND ACT LIKE THIS WIMP! I'VE NEVER MET ONE!

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 4 years ago
This story..

....is a yank your chain type of story. It is what it is.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

It's hard to believe he never understood how tenuous their marriage was, but this is fantasy after all.

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

While the story is in your favorite category of teasing wife that goes too far, this one went TOO far. I think you realized it with your introductory comments. I'm curious to see how you will handle the purported sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stopped reading a bit past midway pg 1. What a stupid story about a man not doing anything on a consecutive manner & letting his wife get manhandled & whatever else by others. Just too much for my liking, man - if I can call him that - should've put his foot down & dragged her from the dance. To say he was too weak, a cuck, & downright stupid is almost an understatement. Wish I know this type of story before I started reading.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

This was awful. Thank goodness there is a sequel.

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

Well what did he expect?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He was actually lucky he was red of the whorish slut.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 2 years ago

Men like this simply don't exist. He literally handed her to a group of men for sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry, but how is this different from your other stories? The man is weak and pathetic, the woman is a slut without morals or integrity: nothing new here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The usual unthinking man hating cuckoldism of the era.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

CUCK and Whore trash. One star.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Now that was funny, not belly laugh funny but you can’t expect a P G Wodehouse or a Tom Sharpe story here, still it did make me chuckle.

JusteenKJusteenKover 1 year ago

This ranks in the bottom 10. Let's see where part 2 goes.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Great story, Great writing. This story is similar to things I have done in the past. The secret is to maintain control. Our hero went home leaving his wife to their mercy and lost her. You cannot ever do that. You need to stay watching until they are done. Making sure she is safe. then take her home. Otherwise anything can happen. 5 stats good job thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What horrible people, starting with Kim and her husband.

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

Dear god what a complete tosser the MC was.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous