Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,384 Followers

To my shame, I did nothing.

Then it was over, or at least that stage was, as two of them held her hands wide, as the other two slid a thumb each into the thin waistband and inch by tantalising inch slid her panties over her bottom and down her thighs. Kim doing little to discourage them, other than a token and fruitless effort to hold her legs tighter together. They held her like that, all five of them perhaps surprised at how quickly and how far they'd gone, the four guys stepping back to get a good long look at her, while she stood there, her panties lying in a puddle round her ankles, her face flushed red, perhaps a mixture of embarrassment and excitement.

Then John kneeled down, taking her panties as she daintily stepped out of them, one high heel clad foot at a time, holding onto the others for balance as she did so. John stood back up again, tossing Kim's panties towards me nonchalantly, hardly bothering to look at me.

She was naked. My wife Kim was naked in the arms of four men that we'd only met a short while earlier, simply her earrings and high heels left and all they did was to emphasize quite how beautifully naked she indeed was. Her full round breasts hanging there swaying gently, her flat firm tummy trembling, her sweet pink pussy crowned only by the thin landing strip, just as I'd always liked it.

They closed in on her like the pack of wolves they were, their hands free to roam without restriction, her tits, her ass and yes between her legs being explored with abandon, leaving Kim squealing aloud and leaving no doubt about how much she was loving it.

And me?

Not sure.

Even looking back on it I couldn't honestly truthfully tell you how I felt about what was going on. Sure, it was erotic and I was reacting as expected, but deep down I was kicking myself for not putting my foot down so much earlier.

But what could I do?

I'd left it too late, and I just had to stand there, my heart thumping, maybe breaking, as I heard Kim giggle and squeal as she continued to stand there, hopping from foot to foot on those sexy high heels, surrounded by the still fully dressed pack of aggressors, who laughed along with my wife as their hands enjoyed exploring her naked body. A hand on her bare breast, or was it three? Just the one clutching her sweet round bottom, while another stroked her slim back and of course that one there, snaking down between her lovely, bare, shapely thighs, till this moment my personal and private domain.

"Not too hard," she whispered.

"That's better," as Chris stopped squeezing her breast so hard and directed his attention to her hard, erect nipple.

"Oh my God," as Mike, or was that Ben's hand that cupped the exposed mound between her legs, his fingers, whoever's they were, curling round and exploring the warm wet slit that awaited them there, a groan from my wife signalling that they'd slipped inside her, and how welcome they were there.

"I think this is going too far," I managed to speak up at last, or at least I thought I did. But maybe not, as nobody took any notice.

Ben! It was definitely Ben this time, who took hold of Kim's arms as he slipped behind her, forcing them back together behind her back, maybe gently, but firmly enough to force her shoulders back, arching her back and thrusting her naked tits out challengingly at the others who stood there smiling at the offering that was being presented to them.

Not that Kim was likely to be denying them anything, but the smile of ecstasy on her pretty face, displaying how much she was loving being held, hopelessly unable to protect her luscious body from whatever they decided to inflict on her. Her groan turning into a squeal as three sets of hands battled one another for the most succulent bits, her nipples rolled and pulled, her clitoris teased out as she struggled to shuffle her feet further apart to open her legs welcomingly wider.

"Please don't," I mumbled, but probably didn't even mean it, all of them ignoring me if they even heard it.

It had to happen and Kim's legs began to buckle, her brain too occupied with the sensations her body was experiencing to properly control them. An arm slipped round her waist to prevent her falling, and another, John's perhaps, grabbing and hoisting up her thigh, as they held her, Kim now beyond helping herself, as the four of them feasted on her naked glory.

"Let's fuck the bitch," hit me like a hammer, and at last came to my senses, leaping forward to grab my wife and wrench her away from them.

The four guys, startled maybe by my sudden reaction, let go of Kim, and I had my opportunity to save her, as I tugged at her arm.

"Get off me you stupid sod," my Kim screamed at me, trying to shake her arm free, and taking a swing at me when I refused to release her.

The blow wasn't hard, but caught me in the face, that, and the surprise of it sending me sprawling across the floor, coming to rest against the armchair, half sitting, half lying there.

Kim turned her back on me, maybe not even aware of quite what had happened, while the men lost no time in returning to their task, Kim, or at least her naked body quickly again in the middle of them.

Only Chris took the time to look round at me as I lay there, and all he was able to offer was a smile and a shrug of his shoulders. A shrug that said so little and yet so much. A shrug that told me that I'd left it too late, and to interfere now would be a waste of time and effort.

I lay there with half formed tears in my eyes, knowing where this would all be leading to.

Then they took her there, spread-eagled her on the big double bed, slim arms flailing around aimlessly, eyes closed, moans escaping from her mouth as they spread her legs even wider.

"Me first. I found her," Chris staked his claim, and the others gathered round their helpless victim, holding her down while he, yes Chris, dropped his trousers and with one single movement, gathered up her legs, spreading them high and wide as he aimed his rampant cock at her now gaping wet hole.

"Noooo!"

They ignored me. I might not even have said it. Perhaps my imagination was playing a trick on me. Maybe this was all a dream.

"Arrrrgh," came the heartbreaking grunt from my wife, looking so tiny and vulnerable amongst her seducers, so tiny, so soft and pale skinned and vulnerable, as Chris thrust forward and entered her, the first since me, and I'd been her first, not so many years beforehand.

In desperation I put my hands over my eyes as he urgently pushed his engorged cock back and forward into her sweet, juicy, previously faithful pussy, unable to resist peeping out between my fingers to watch Kim's body react to the assault, writhing around like a tormented soul as she desperately sought to urge him on and push back against him. Her strap-on high heels looking vaguely ridiculous, as I watched them waving around in the air, jerking violently to the tempo of her lover's eager thrusts.

It didn't finish there!

One by one the other three took her, fucking her and tossing her around like an inflatable sex doll provided for their personal amusement. Kim, my poor, lovely wife, lay there as they used her, the vigour of her actions tapering off as she slumped slowly into exhaustion, blindly reaching out and grasping at the spare cocks that surrounded her, crying out in tired frustration as they slipped out of her hands as she tried to bring them to her mouth, them laughing wildly as they pumped out their sperm over her before they got there.

Then it was finished!

Chris went and made a pot of tea of all things, Mike slumped down on an armchair, while the other two sat on the bed beside her, stroking her nakedness gently, and uttering sweet little nothings, as they calmed her down and bought Kim slowly back into the normal world that she hadn't habited for the last half an hour.

Yes, just half an hour, and as I was to discover, my wife had been ruined. Ruined and I'd hardly lifted a finger to prevent it. Ruined and I'd just sat there muttering pathetic objections that I had been unable or unwilling to back up with any sort of action.

"Tea Mark?" Chris broke into my private little world.

"No thanks."

"How are you feeling?" He asked me calmly, offering his hand to help me back to my feet.

"Not sure," I replied, sweating and breathing heavily. "Not so good."

"Maybe you had better be getting off home then Mark," he suggested.

"What about Kim? I don't think she's ...."

"We'll look after her Mark," he interrupted me, somehow, strangely, not surprising me. "I don't think her evening is over. My friends and I are not finished playing with her yet."

"She's exhausted," I protested, albeit pretty meekly.

"She'll recover pretty soon Mark," Chris assured me. "Better you leave before she comes back round properly. I doubt if she'll be in the mood to talk to you. Too embarrassed."

"You think so?"

"I know so," he smiled benevolently at me. "We'll see she gats home safely."

"You'll look after her, won't you?"

"It's a promise," he grinned friendlily, taking my arm and guiding me to the door. "Now you get off home and mind how you drive."

"OK," I agreed, as he eased me out of the door into the corridor. "Look after her. She's very special to me."

CLICK

The door closed behind me and I turned wearily and made my way back out of the hotel, back through the deserted early morning streets and to my lonely home. Shocked as I felt inside my pocket for my handkerchief, and my shaking hand came back out with Kim's balled up panties in it.

Oh Shit!

---------------

They lied to me, or at least Chris did.

They never bought her home and I never spoke to her again, though I did spot her from time to time dressed in expensive gowns and always on the arm of someone rich and powerful. That or going by in some expensive sports car, laughing as her long blonde hair flew out behind her in the wind.

Occasionally she'd spot me standing there, and would open her sweet little mouth as if to call out to me. But she never did. Kim was always whisked away too quickly, or maybe simply decided that we had nothing left to say to one another.

Kim never did make it up to me as she'd promised. She didn't even turn up for the divorce, though someone, probably one of her new admirers, did pay for it!

Maybe one day, I'll get over her. Maybe?

--------------------

Ouch!

Britease
Britease
2,384 Followers
12