All Comments on 'Kim'

by MSSD

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELL OF A PLACE TO GET WRITERS BLOCK, OR THE STANDARD CLIFFHANGER. HOPE YOU HAVE ANOTHER TO THIS STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Again

Very sexy! I sure hope they have to do it again (and again and...).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...breeding the next SUPER RACE...!!!

...the WHITE female vessel being bred by the ULTIMATE SUPER BLACK MAN...to create the next SUPER CULTURE of the WORLD!!!...whitey's days are numbered...his women are all going over to the BLACK MAN to become breeders/vessels of the super potent BLACK spermatazoa of the SUPERIOR BLACK RACE!!!...YOU GO GIRLS!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXOXOXO..............;)))

Fubar2kFubar2kabout 14 years ago
Mmmm

Easily one of the better stories I have read. Nicely written, very very sexy, very sensual and for me at least it evolked brilliant mental imagery. Excellent, thank you. Regards.

Darla7000Darla7000almost 10 years ago
What it can really be like !

I, too, consider myself primarily gay, but 3 yrs. ago, after watching a number of IR porn videos decided to finally try the real thing. It took me over 6 mos. to find the right, safe guy (now at 6) but OMG! what a difference from all the white guys I'd been with before. Although I'll never give up the joys I find with another woman the excitement, and immense satisfaction I have with my black lovers is now an incredible part of my life !

Thanks for telling your tale so well.

Darla

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Make part 2

Continue ffm threesome with a twist with the girlfriend finally released her primal lust and love for the black bodybuilder and give herself to him.Then maybe make them a triad couple if you like because I like to see lesbians see the same kind of love they have for women also with men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous