Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean's fucking continues unabated, his hot breath inches from my face, his eyes meet mine as we enjoy our mutual carnal pleasure. He shakes his head from time to time like a bull in heat, forestalling his inevitable climax, resisting the urge to slow his pelvic thrusts. From here I can see the pulsing action of his swollen organ working my lover's wet hole, withdrawing, then re-entering. His chest perspires heavily, the sharp odor of his sweating body fills my nostrils.

He moves his face closer to mine and at once I feel the shock of his lips touching my mouth. Nervously, I taste his tongue, then feel his lips closing around mine. The deep core within me spasms, the walls of my vagina close involuntarily. Below me I feel Kim running her mouth and tongue up and down each side of my vulva, lingering for a moment on my piercings, before her head is jarred away, then spearing me with her tongue.

The sensation of Sean's lips on mine intoxicates me. His tongue fights to probe deeper into my mouth, pushing against my hesitant tongue. At first I challenge his urge to penetrate me, then I yield, allowing him to ravish me with his lips and tongue. My head swims in a fever, loins soaked, covering Kim's nose, mouth, face with my vaginal juice. The musky, dank odor of sex brought on my friction, arousal, and exertion permeates the room.

Kim's tongue flickers for a moment at the threshold of my ass, dabbing its puckered creases. Her mouth moves back to my pussy, fighting to stay there as she is ravaged by Sean's violent fucking.

The twin sensations of my cunt and mouth being stimulated send electric currents through my body. I go dizzy for a moment, as if the room has suddenly come alive and breathing with me. The periphery of my vision goes blurry and I hear a ringing in my ears. An uncontrollable force seems to crush and pull me.

All at once, I am spinning and falling, as if I have lost all connection with anything around me, except for my body which seems to explode in a burst of flames. It is my voice I hear screaming but I have no will or control. The center of my being extending from my throat to my toes contracts and releases violently again and again, leaving me exhilarated and exhausted.

I am aware of the strong grip of a hand and open my eyes to see Sean supporting me, even as he shakes his head back and forth in the throes of pre-orgasm. All of a sudden he drives hard and deep inside Kim, pauses motionless for what seems like an eternity, arches his back, chest thrust forward, a low rumble building from deep inside of him until he erupts violently, bellowing like a caged animal.

The sudden pause of his body and the pressure of his body forces Kim past the breaking point. Her agonized screams fill the room as Sean resumes fucking her with a series of sharp powerful thrusts, her body wrenching and shaking as she climaxes, head flailing from side to side.

A minute passes. Sean slows the rhythm of his lower body, pauses for a long time, then pulls his throbbing organ out of her. He leans back still kneeling, balanced on his heels, his enormous cock spent, distended and wet. To my surprise, I crawl to him, eager to lick the shiny film from his softening organ. My lover watches me, exhausted, her legs still parted, unconcerned by the creamy white male ejaculation trickling from her freshly fucked vagina. I kiss and suck Sean's softening penis, savoring the taste of semen co-mingled with her juice.

I turn my attention to Kim. Her pussy is swollen and red. I probe her gently with my fingers and tongue, tasting the fruits of intercourse, her pussy now drenched in black seed. She watches me quietly as I gather rivulets of semen in my fingers as they flow out of her and push them back inside. She smiles. I lean forward, closing my lips around hers, brushing her soft hair with my hand, satisfied.

12