Kim & Eric's Italian Vacation Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Nadia provided an interesting but familiar change to the dynamic, poking fun at Kim and their mother both. She was a frequent house guest at home, but her demeanor seemed slightly subdued today, which Eric figured had to do with her recent personal misfortunes.

But the air was warm, the sky was blue and Florence was teeming around them as they rattled down the street in the European cab that reeked of cigarette smoke.

"You know Kim, I really don't need a bed," Aunt Nadia said as she hefted her large suitcase into the room. It really was magnificent, with a marble kitchen area and bathroom, lush carpet, a large flatscreen and two plushy Queen size beds.

"Don't be ridiculous Nadi," Kim said, twirling her hair as Eric carried both his and her suitcase over his broad shoulders. "I'm tiny, and the bed will be super comfortable. And by the way, you can stop the feeling guilty crap right now, we're super happy that you came with us and we're gonna have a great time." Kim always had a way of dissipating the tension in a room by being so brutally frank no one could help but smile.

"Yeah," Eric added, agreeing, but still taciturn over what Nadia may or may not know about he and his sister.

"Well, it's only fair that I let you have the bathroom first then Kim," Nadia replied. Kim made her way to the bathroom to get cleaned up, leaving Nadia and Eric alone.

"What, I wasn't even in the running for first bathroom dibs?" Eric joked, getting back a little of his personality.

"Well, I just figured she needed it more," she said cryptically. The combination of Nadia's unknown message and the fact that she was now unpacking her extremely tiny lace underwear into a drawer caused Eric to clam up once again, busying himself with unpacking and determinedly trying to not catch a glimpse of her bra size.

---

Kim shut the bathroom door and looked around. I could definitely get used to this, she thought, looking at the white marble lined bathroom. The shower was big enough for two, the bath had arcing golden faucets shaped like swans, and the sinks were broad and marble to match. It even had a bidet. She casually unpacked a few things and looked in the mirror, seeing the tired-but-fresh look following sleep on a plane.

She pulled her hair brush out of her bag and looked at the handle, disappointed by its size. Ever since she started fucking her brother's huge cock she had turned into quite the size queen, much to her chagrin. God, she was going to need some of his cock soon, and she wasn't sure how she was going to manage it.

She would just have to trust that her brother would play his part of the more sensible one and prevent them from getting caught, because she was certain before long she would be looking for any way to get his wonderful dick inside her. But this brush would have to do for now, she guessed as she leaned back on the toilet seat and began to shove the polished handle up her cunt.

---

The rest of the abbreviated day was spent unpacking and inspecting the hotel, followed by a quiet dinner at a nice restaurant down the street. The wine began to flow, and with Eric and Kim allowed to drink as well, the entire table became jovial and freer with words.

"Oh come on, Mom, there had to be at least one other guy you've been with besides Dad," Kim laughed, continuing their unusual string of topics which appeared courtesy of the wine.

"Nope, just him," Katerina chuckled, "and I don't know what's so wrong with that, either. Ever since Sex and the City it's like everybody has to have a convention in their hoo-hah."

The table roared at her attempt to be raunchy, her face going red immediately.

"Well, I haven't had any conventions I don't think, maybe a few house parties," Nadia joked, sending another ripple of laughter through the table.

They made their way back to the hotel at almost midnight, stumbling through the streets and eventually into their rooms.

"Okay you two, I have to take a bath before I fall asleep, and I may just soak," Nadia said, catching both their eyes for a moment before disappearing into the bathroom with her bag. A grin split Kim's face as the bathroom door shut, and she turned to Eric, still looking a little tipsy from the wine.

"Oh, brother," groaned Eric.

"That's just what I was thinking!" Kim said in mock-astonishment as she pushed him back onto his bed, her hands on his chest.

"We should at least turn off the lights," Eric begged, growing hard as his sister straddled him, kissing him deeply and lingering on his lower lip. She ignored him and unzipped his slacks; dropping down to the space between the beds and slipping his now exposed cock into her mouth.

---

Nadia listened closely as the water for the bath was running, a smile on her face. She had no idea if they'd be so bold as to try something with her in the bath, but she saw the look in Kim's eye on the way home, and she wouldn't put it past her. Either way, for now she intended to keep her promise, running a long bath and keeping to herself.

She reached into the bag she brought in with her and pulled out a thick, 10" black dildo and sat on the edge of the bath. Her big tits hung proudly from her chest, as she looked in the mirror, watching as she slowly worked the fat fake prick, complete with fake veins and a fake head, up her quickly slickening snatch.

She worked it about half way in and turned off the bath water, the tub now full. She tossed in some bubbles and slipped in the water, casually working the big toy up her pussy as she leaned back and listened.

---

Kim was working hard, but it was the kind of work she loved. Eric's big cock was lodged in her throat as she made every effort to push it further towards her stomach. She usually managed about 8 of his 9 inches at her deepest, but had never completely deep throated his huge manhood.

Her hands ran their way from his thatch of trimmed pubic hair up his toned abs, exposed as he quickly unbuttoned his dress shirt. She was definitely going to fuck him; she just hoped she could keep it quiet enough to not make a scene.

Eric began thrusting his hips towards her mouth, and she encouraged him by gripping his taut buttocks as they moved along the bed below him. Finally she dislodged her mouth from his dick and stood up, her tight blue dress clinging to her petite, athletic figure. She slipped off her heels and hopped up on the bed, her feet on either side of where Eric was sitting. She hiked her dress up around her navel, exposing her pussy right in Eric's face.

"Jesus, you were like that all dinner?" Eric asked as he began eating her pussy, playing his tongue around her lips before sticking it up into her several times.

"Fuck, even your tongue is huge," she moaned. He chuckled. It was true, he did have a kind of abnormally large tongue, and she loved it reaching into her pussy much more than reaching for his nose.

"We really should stop this," Eric said, once again aware of the precarious position they were in.

"Good luck with that," Kim said matter-of-factly as she slowly squatted down onto his cock. She let a little grunt escape her as he began to open her up, feeling wonderfully full as she made her way down his shaft. Kim always surprised herself at how much cock her 5'2" frame could manage to accommodate.

She stopped when their hips were touching, his cock fully buried into her tight snatch. They shared another deep kiss before she started working up and down on his cock, her pussy juices making a mess of the slacks that were still on Eric as his cock jutted out of the fly. Her toned legs worked effortlessly, wrapping her pussy around his cock as she worked almost his whole length with each stroke.

Soon her legs began to tremble, and she knew she was about to lose control. Eric took over, flipping her onto the bed, his cock still deep inside her, and began to thrust as he watched her eyes glaze over. She reached her hand down to her clit and rubbed furiously, and Eric wrapped a hand over her mouth as she moaned into it, her pussy gripping his dick tighter than ever as she came.

Her legs clamped around his waist and the hand not frigging her clit reached up and grabbed his hair. She knew he was going to cum and she wanted it deep inside her. He struggled to dislodge himself but gave up after his feeble attempt and shoved his dick up as far as it would go into her snatch.

She felt his dick throb deep inside her and grinned as he filled her with cum. Eric's happy exhausted look quickly changed to one of concern, as he pulled his cock from her and began changing from his now-ruined slacks. Kim stayed there lying back on the bed, her hand idly playing with some of the cum that was now leaking from her pussy onto the expensive mattress of Eric's bed. "Jeez bro, you sure know how to make a girl feel special," she joked as he tried to clean his mattress. She finally stood up and grabbed some clothes from her suitcase, slipping out of her dress and into some panties and a t-shirt. A little spot began to appear in her clean panties where his cum continued to leak out of her pussy, but she ignored it and hopped into her bed, turning on the TV.

---

Nadia climbed out of the bath, dried her curvy body and got ready for bed. She put the thick black dildo back into her bag, sure to lick it before stowing it away. She was sure she had heard something outside, but she wasn't sure what it was, and when she emerged from the bathroom Kim was innocently watching TV under the covers while Eric read a book under his.

She sauntered over to the other side of Kim, quick to catch Eric glancing at her figure in her boxers and tank-top. She silently climbed under the covers. "Wow this bed is really comfortable, Kim, you were right," she said. Kim nodded in agreement as she turned out the light, and they drifted off to sleep one at a time.

---

Eric awoke with a start, feeling the covers move around his body. He felt Kim's warm breath next to his ear as he looked at the clock displaying shortly after 2:00 AM.

"I'm not done with you today," she whispered as he felt her head move under the covers towards his cock, which was again rock hard. He tried to make out the figure of his Aunt Nadia through the darkness; it appeared that she was fast asleep.

He felt Kim's lips close around his cockhead, surely tasting her own pussy on it from earlier as she began to lick and kiss it. Her head bobbed silently under the covers as he made an effort to stay silent while her throat took him deep. He could feel his sister drool spit up and down his shaft, working it with her hands until dick and pubes were covered with saliva.

Her head emerged from the covers and Eric met her with a questioning look. She whispered into his ear, "Fuck my asshole," before turning away from him in the spoon position.

"Are you crazy?" he whispered in her ear, his still-dripping cock lodged in her ass crack.

Her only response was to grip his slick shaft and arch her back, placing the bulging tip of his huge cock at her butthole. He slowly pushed forward as her hand guided him in, her ring gradually loosening around him as he throbbed.

A barely audible exhale escaped Kim's lips as he got almost all the way in, and he began quietly fucking her as they lay together in the darkness. A sheen of sweat had begun to cover them both, and the sheets felt damp around them as he continued to work himself into her ass.

In a daze, he couldn't be sure how much noise they were making, but Aunt Nadia appeared to still be asleep in the bed across from them. At least twice he felt Kim's hands grip the sheets and her body tighten as she came around his dick.

Finally his aching cock tensed up and he shot a load deep in his sister's asshole. Kim dislodged herself without a word, slipped out of his bed, pulled her panties back on and climbed into her bed with Aunt Nadia still asleep. He drifted back to sleep.

---

Bladder bursting, Eric awoke one more time, with the beginnings of a hangover and the clock reading shortly after 4:30 AM. He edged out of his bed, slowly making his way to the dark bathroom. He closed the door behind him, his cock sticking out in front as he made his way to wash the night's evidence off of himself.

Before he got to the sink, a hand reached out and grabbed his arm, and he nearly fell out of his skin.

"Stay quiet, Eric," Aunt Nadia's voice called out from where she sat on the toilet.

"I'm so sorry-,"

"I said stay quiet," she calmly repeated, her hand reaching towards his cock. "Oh my, I had no idea that this is what all the fuss was about," she grinned in the dim light coming from the crack in the door, her eyes appreciating the big cock she had her hand wrapped around.

She pulled it towards her open mouth and placed her voluptuous lips around his cockhead. He tensed up, sure that Nadia would taste where his cock had been. Sure enough, she stopped after a lingering lick.

"This tastes like your sister's asshole, Eric," she said matter-of-factly.

His mouth was open but no words would come out. They stood there for a second, her seated on the toilet, him standing in front of her with his cock in her hand, staring at each other without expression.

Then, her eyes still locked on Eric's, Nadia again wrapped her mouth around his cock, slowly going deeper on him until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. His desire to pee completely lost, he watched, enraptured as his Aunt effortlessly buried his nine inches of cock down her throat again and again, barely stopping for air.

She pulled her head up and pumped both hands around his shaft and said, "I thought Kim was up to no good, but I had no idea she was this kinky." One of her hands reached down to play with her pussy. "Shoving a dick this big up her ass at only 18 years of age? Honestly I'm kind of impressed," she said with a smile, her legs spread wide as she began to smear some of her pussy juices on her own asshole.

"I can't let her show me up our first day on vacation though, can I?" She turned around put her hands on the reservoir behind the toilet, sticking her curvy ass out at Eric, who was far past the point of trying to logically explain what was happening.

He gripped her hips and carefully pressed his huge cock into her asshole, watching her wiggle her waist appreciatively as he got further into her.

"Dear God, that cock is no joke," she groaned, then returned to her authoritative voice from before and said, "now put it to use."

Eric needed no further encouragement, and he began thrusting his hips until they slapped into Nadia's ass, her own hips meeting his with every stroke. Her luxurious black hair fell down her back, and he could see the outlines of her big tits bouncing between her arms as she gripped the back of the toilet.

He was amazed at how long he lasted staring at that beautiful ass, supposing that part of it had to do with his sister having drained him relentlessly the day before. Finally, with beads of sweat dripping from both of them he lost himself deep in her guts, his cock still managing to shoot a gooey burst of cum into her now-stretched asshole.

Nadia turned around and squatted in front of his hanging dick, again wrapping her lips around it and taking it deep once until he twitched. She came up and remarked, "You may want to clean this properly, I don't mind sucking on a cock that's been up an asshole, but your sister might not be so enthused."

She made her way to the mirror and casually brushed her teeth as Eric stood there slack-jawed, watching his cum slowly dribble out of her ass.

12