Kim And Her Mother And Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_Sirk
M_Sirk
164 Followers

Brenda had fallen back on the bed again, one arm over her face, muttering "Oh my God" to herself.

I put my face close to Kim's. "Go down on her," I whispered. "I want to see you lick her pussy." Kim, her face flushed pink, let her head rest on her mother's belly for a moment, then kissed down it until she reached her plump slit, and began to tentatively lick it.

"Oh, my darling, that feels so good," sighed Brenda.

I suddenly remembered my camera – I had to record this for posterity! I leapt off the bed, had a frantic search and found it on the bench next to the tiny sink. Back at the bed, I took a few shots of Kim with her mouth pressed to her mother's cunt, licking eagerly now, one hand between her own legs as she did so, as Brenda cried out in ecstasy.

I threw the camera down and knelt on the bed. I put my hand on Kim's shoulder and drew her back. I edged forward until the head of my cock rested on Brenda's plump pussy, which glistened with our saliva and her juices, them slid it in and started to fuck her. Kim watched, entranced, and at one point reached over and touched my cock as it plunged in and out of her mother, then fingered her clitoris as I continued. After a couple more minutes of this, Brenda let out a shriek, her body shuddering as she came, and I came too, my sperm spurting into her. The three of us collapsed in a heap.

For a while we just lay there, our bodies entwined sweatily. The rest is a bit of a blur. I got Kim to lick her mother's pussy again so she could taste my sperm in it. Managing to get hard again, I fucked Kim from behind as I kissed Brenda, managing to make Kim come but withdrawing before I had. I got Brenda to lie on her stomach, and, parting her buttocks, examined her crinkled, pink arsehole. I began to lick it, poking my tongue deep into it, and got Kim to lick it too, and took a lovely photo of her doing it.

After that, Kim lay face down beside her. Putting one hand on Brenda's cunt and the other on Kim's, I pushed my fingers into them simultaneously, feeling the difference in them, getting my hand furthest into Brenda.

I would have liked to have kept going all night, but I was flagging now. Removing my fingers from their pussies I moved up the bed a little and lay on my side so that my cock was close to Brenda's face. She was obviously almost asleep but she opened her mouth and took my cock into it. Kim was watching as I ejaculated for the second time into her mouth.

I woke up in an ungainly position on the floor with and one leg tangled in a sheet and my mouth dry. The sun was just starting to rise. I stood up unsteadily and walked over to the little bar fridge and found an orange juice which I drank.

I walked back to the bed. Brenda and Kim were still lying side by side, on their backs now, both asleep. I stood for a while looking at them and again compared their cunts.

I had my cock in my hand – it was sticky after last night's work – and wanked myself until I ejaculated, some of my sperm spattering on Brenda's stomach and some on Kim's. They didn't wake up. I dipped my fingers into the sperm and rubbed it gently into both pussies, then lay down beside Brenda. She groaned and rolled over so she was facing Kim, who also half woke and threw her arm around her mother, and I put my arm around both of them and closed my eyes.

As I drifted off to sleep again I thought that I would have to tell Kim that her mother could come and stay with us any time she liked.

M_Sirk
M_Sirk
164 Followers
12