All Comments on 'Kim & Kate Ch. 01'

by cuckoldwishes

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You need to add the extreme humiliation to tags and to your bio kinks. It is a rather oh yes or hell no kink, and one that will get you flamed. Author notes with specific issues at the start are more helpful than just a 'if you don't like it, too bad' admonishment.

You have a simple, clean way of writing that is well suited to stroke stories. Told from his pov, we don't get much from the wife. However, what is going on in her psyche is what drives this story. It is difficult to accept that this situation is somehow of benefit to the wife if all you give us is 'her panties are wet.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good start

I think you're off to a good start. In order to get the most humiliation, and therefore, the best from your story though, she will at some point have to eat Kim's pussy. I would also revisit the sister issue. What greater humiliation than to have a history of an intense sibling rivalry, then be forced to watch your husband fuck said sister, and then clean her up. You certainly started well though. Just take things a bit farther.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hope kim and Dick get theirs in the end. C'mon lady wake up and take your life back

peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
nice one

good story. pretty well written, although Kim did become Kate in one paragraph near the end. anyhow, 5 stars for sure! looking forward to chapter 2.

cuckoldwishescuckoldwishesover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Thank you for the great feedback. Not having any input from Kate's prospective is a problem in this story. That is why I plan on creating a second parallel story to this one told from her prospective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
agree with others

I would love to see the sequel - what's taking so long??? lol

It is well written. I only found one mistake and that is where Kim was Kate but I understood. I can't wait to read when Kate is faced with a nude Kim and must endure more humiliation than she probably wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great job 5 stars

I like it being told from the husband's pov , it adds to the point of the kinkiness of a cuckquean fantasy: the husband loves cheating on her and degrading her/watching his other women degrading her. In my opinion, it makes the story hotter. If you do add apov from the wife, I think you should switch back and forth then because both will make it more interesting.. Hope you add second part soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

Hope you add to it !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great!

It's was very well written and had a great intro to really grab the attention of the reader... Nice work!

ZeruiahZeruiahover 8 years ago
Love this so much!

<3 Kate - Devour Kim (if allowed)

Favorite line of the many: I thought to myself, "If I'm not careful, this girl could own me." --- Mmph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks!

For a very hot start! Going to Ch 2 now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic, slowly builds desire!

Love the way you build desire in the reader! I have read the whole story many times. I always come back to this one. I wish you would add more!

maxout09maxout09over 6 years ago
Fresh idea

Very original and very well written. The buildup was fantastic and was not distracting.

justincbenedictjustincbenedictover 5 years ago
Beautifully written, very exciting

And focusing on the wife's feelings is always a turn-on...

carreeleonorcarreeleonorover 4 years ago
vous êtes très dur...

mais vous êtes juste envers les femmes, votre femme...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not well written

I'm not sure why people are saying this is well written. I found at least a dozen or so mistakes in there - and that's without casting my editor's eye on it.

I agree with the reviewer who said that we need to know more about the wife's arousal rather than just stating that her panties are wet.

This goes beyond humiliation into cruelty when the wife is crying and he goes back to cheating. I believe that for many, including myself, this story is cruel not humiliating. I wasn't wrong when I continued reading the series.

DaddylovesbratsDaddylovesbratsalmost 3 years ago

Love this story. Especially Kim's character.

Silenus636Silenus636almost 3 years ago

Spellcheck would help dampen the distractions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is messed up. The husband is a total piece of shit. To each their own, but when you're sick enough to mess with your spouse's work dynamics to satisfy your own twisted process, you've stepped off the cliff. Or should I say, he should step off the cliff. I know it's not real, but still, what messed up characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous