All Comments on 'Kim and Me Ch. 01'

by john-the-author

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Oral RexOral Rexabout 18 years ago
Very romantic and...

Loved the oral!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A nicely told romance

and very erotic too. Too bad the hero has the typical male failing of being a little slow on the uptake. Thank You. Ronnie W.

john-the-authorjohn-the-authorabout 18 years agoAuthor
You're right! :)

Speaking as the protagonist, Ronnie, I agree with you that it's too bad that the hero had the typical male failing of being slow on the uptake. I can't TELL you how sorry I am that the male hero was slow on the uptake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good story

Liked the depiction of the oral--it was detailed enough so that one could use it as instruction, without being too clinical. And I liked the title, too.

DarkniciadDarkniciadabout 18 years ago
Gotta agree

I have to agree with everyone else, hot, detailed description of the oral. The whole story is all too familiar to me, if the time frame is a little shorter in my case LOL Excellente!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot! Hot! HOT!!!

Just finished the first story and loved it! Got me hot and very damp. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Intense!

Amazing how all this time the main character and Kim had felt the same way and never had told one another till the very moment they started talking about his sexual encounters with his ex-wife. John, I'd say this is the best romance novel from you and I want to read more of your books. I'm glad we can chat writer to writer and even discuss our stories with one another.

kimbaleekimbaleeabout 16 years ago
whew!

Fanning myself here. Too hot! Love the character's name, of course. How do you know me? lol Nice background and build up. Can't wait to read the rest. Now I'm hooked.

KenLukinKenLukinover 6 years ago
Great Story!

Love the easy to read writing style and the hot story. Can we borrow Kim?? Katie and Ken,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

NOT finishing because of the incredible amount of CRAP! You don't know what constitutes a sentence!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjohn-the-author@john-the-author
Author of a couple dozen non-fiction books, consultant, and public speaker in real life. I also do a lot of performing arts stuff: singing and playing a lot of musical instruments.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES