Kim and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled away and pulled on the base of Kim's top. She sat up and whipped the top off, revealing a white sports bra that did not look big enough to hold those gorgeous breasts. I stared at them openly. Kim pulled on the sports bra and freed her breasts, then pulled the bra over her head and threw it on the floor. I finally got to see the breasts I'd imagined for years. They were as firm as I'd imagined, with medium areolae and nice brown nipples.

I cupped first one breast, then both, and squeezed gently. Kim leaned back slightly and closed her eyes, a blissful look on her face. I massaged her breasts, squeezing and kneading, then I pushed Kim back on the couch. I leaned over her and kissed her jaw, then slowly down her neck, then across her shoulders, and slowly down her chest to the valley between her breasts. I worked my all the way down and then I moved over and started kissing the tender skin under her breast. Kim made a small, happy sound and relaxed into the couch even further.

I straightened up for a moment, pulled my shirt off and threw it on the floor on the other side of the room, then leaned down and sucked on Kim's nipple. She made a distinctly throaty sound and put both of her hands on the back of my head and pulled me gently into her. I lay down half on top of her and sucked more, squeezing the other breast with my hand.

We stayed like that for a couple minutes, but I realized that I still had my shoes. I sat up and started pulling off my shoes and socks. Kim sat up too, and complicated the process by trying to kiss me while I was doing it. I managed to get them off without incident (although it took three times as long with all the interruptions) and turned back to her to kiss her again. After a moment, Kim pulled away and started tugging at my belt buckle and zipper. When she'd gotten them loose, she started levering them off my hips and I raised up to help her.

Kim pulled the slacks down to below my knees and I half-kicked, half-pushed them off the rest of the way. I was sitting on her couch in nothing but a pair of light gray bikini underwear with a hard-on that was just covered up only because it was pushed to one side and the elastic band was caught on the head. One good tap and it'd spring straight up.

Kim admired the bulge for a moment and then hooked her fingers under the band and pulled. My cock sprang out, looking even harder than a few minutes ago when I'd seen it in the shower. Kim said "I can't tell you how long I've wanted to do this to you" and bent her head down and sucked most of it in to her mouth.

Kim was as good at giving head as she'd suggested. She was bobbing her head up and down slowly while running her tongue around and around my cock. It was hot, it was wet, it was drooly - I could feel a little line of saliva running down the inside of my left thigh. I put my arm across her and leaned back.

I could feel that she was getting pretty far down on my cock - heaven! - and I stretched out across the couch to let my cock stick up farther. Kim responded by moving her head down a little further and I felt the head of my cock hit her throat occasionally. I had never had someone go deep on me before and it was as good as I'd heard. I reclined completely on the couch.

Kim pulled my briefs down to mid-thigh so that they weren't in the way at all. She stretched out further so she was almost parallel to me on the couch and then I could feel her sinking all the way down my cock. I'd never had anyone do that to me before and god, it felt so good! Most of me was losing it and part of me was thinking "Wow! Can I feel her throat squeezing the head, too?" After a moment, there was a faint flutter right behind the head and, yup, that was it! I stopped thinking and just lay there while she massaged the entirely length of my cock with her mouth.

Kim slowly pulled her mouth off a couple minutes later and sat down next to the couch with her arm across my thighs. She wiped her mouth with her hand and looked at me and said "Wanna go to the bedroom?" I sat up on the couch and pulled Kim up to me so she knelt forward and we kissed hotly. (I didn't think I'd ever get enough of feeling those breasts resting on me.) I stood up and we headed to the bedroom.

By the bed, I pulled my scrunched up briefs off, leaving me totally naked. Kim still had her skirt on. I knelt in front of her and put my hands on her calves, then ran them up under her skirt until I was cupping her ass-cheeks. I started kissing her tummy. Kim put her hands on my shoulders and I pulled her into me slightly. I ran my hands around to the front of her thighs and down, then back up, then I moved my right hand up between her legs to her pussy. There was a large damp patch that spread all the way around her panties. I tickled the fabric-covered pussy lips slightly with my fingertips. With both hands, I peeled her cotton panties off from under her skirt. Kim steadied herself on my shoulders as stepped out of them.

With her panties out of the way, I gripped her around the waist with my left arm and, still kneeling, resumed my explorations of her hot pussy. Kim spread her feet slightly to give me easier access. Her hair was matted and I could feel how moist she was. Her mound, which I'd been admiring earlier at the gym, was puffy and her pussy lips seemed large (I still hadn't seen anything at this point). I slid my middle finger all the way in, pulled it out, and slid two fingers in. Kim moaned in her throat. Buried in her pussy, I rubbed the face of her clit gently with my thumb and cupped my fingers slightly looking for her G-spot. I found it, briefly, because Kim jerked and gasped (hot damn!) but I lost it again. After about 30 seconds of gently probing and rubbing, I figured I'd better go for a better angle... and I ~really~ wanted to see what I'd been fantasizing about for so long. But before I did that, I had something else on my to-do list.

I pulled my fingers out of Kim's pussy. Kim was the kind of woman who got slippery and thick and my fingers were slightly sticky. I brought them up to my nose and inhaled deeply. Kim had a strong, clean, slightly musky scent, almost like fresh sweat. I licked my fingers and they tasted slightly sweet, too. Mmmmmmmm!!! I put my head under Kim's skirt and gave her pussy a long, hot tonguey kiss, after which, I scooted around so Kim was straddling my right shoulder and I could lean my head back and lick her from underneath.

I couldn't get my tongue deep enough! Kim's pussy was wide open. The pussy lips , very large, to begin with, were engorged. My arms were wrapped around her left leg and she was pushing my head into her crotch as she leaned over slightly. I'd run my tongue up and back, then push deep into her. Every so often, I'd lick and suck at the base of her clit, which would get an "Ohhhh!" out of her. She tasted unbelievably good.

I must have eaten Kim for at least five minutes, when she said "I've got to lie down but I don't want you to stop eating me, please!" She shoved her skirt down and flopped backwards on the bed with her legs spread wide. Standing up, I looked at her. Kim was absolutely scrumptious to see. Her nipples were now fully erect, there was a slight red flush on her chest, and she was breathing hard. She reached down and pulled her pussy lips apart so I could see inside to the deep purple core, then dipped the tip of one finger inside and swirled it around. Kim withdrew the now shiny fingertip and ran it over her lips, wetting them with her juice, after which, she licked her lips. I couldn't take any more and lay down with my face in her cunt and went back to eating her. Kim obligingly hooked her legs over my arms and started playing her nipples.

From this angle, I was able to focus more on her clit. I used my thumbs to pull her lips apart and licked her clit hard. That got a strong reaction, so I pushed two fingers back inside her and licked her clit some more. Kim said "Keep doing that!" I held on to Kim's clit with my lips and rubbed it slowly with my tongue. Figuring I could find her G-spot easier from this angle, I probed around and, yup, found it! As soon as I pressed gently into the center of Kim's G-spot, she arched her back and I tasted a tiny trickle of fluid. I backed off for a moment and then started stroking across it while licking the top of her hole and her clit. Kim's thighs were trembling very slightly when she suddenly crested and, almost bucking my face off of her, she yelled "Oh, GOD, yessss!!" She grabbed my head and held me while she fucked my face.

The waves of pleasure died away and Kim lifted my face away from her pussy saying "Stop, no more right now!" I had juice all over my face. I kissed the inside of Kim's right thigh for a moment and pulled myself up, kissing my way across her as I went. When I got even with her, I snuggled into one side. Kim rolled into me, put one hand on my chest, and started kissing me. She said "God, that was incredible! And I love the way you smell when you've got 'me' all over you!" "I loved getting it all over me," I replied, "so we're even."

"Not hardly!" Kim said. "I want to suck you off. I've wanted to suck you off forever!"

"You have?" I said in mock surprise.

Kim looked at me and said "I want to be your little cum slut. I want to blow you until you can't cum anymore and then do it again until you can."

Ohmigawd! Talk about "not picking up your cues." Sheesh! Oh, well, I'd finally made it here, late but not never.

I replied "You have no idea how many times I've jerked off thinking about you, thinking about eating you like I just did and about fucking that sweet little mouth of yours."

"How long has this been going on?" Kim asked.

"It was mostly you telling me how much you like getting eaten on the phone last month that did it," I said.

Kim laughed and said "I figured you needed a push. Didn't you ever notice me before?"

"Oh, yeah, definitely," I said. "But I was in a relationship and wasn't inclined to do anything then. I've always thought you were scrumptious and I love the way you painted your toes. They made me think of licking your ankles and going all the way up."

"Why, thank you, sir!" Kim said. "I've always liked the way I look with my toes painted, but, yes, that is certainly the effect that I've been after."

All the while we were talking, Kim was slowly stroking my cock with her thumb and middle finger in a soft ring around them, and I was VERY hard. I said, "Um, you said you wanted to suck me?"

"Oooooh, yes, I do! I want you to pump me full of hot cum while I work your cock with my tongue and throat. You like that?"

"I've never had anyone go deep on me before, and yes, I love what you were doing to me on the couch, so please, yes!"

Kim moved her head down my chest until my cock was just barely touching her lips. She kept stroking my cock gently and stuck her tongue out so that the tip just touched the opening of my cock. Kim held my cock there while she pumped me slowly and started rolling her tongue around on the tip. She gripped my cock with her whole hand and the stroking sped up slightly. I made a non-descript noise and spread my legs wider.

Kim slid her hand down to the base of my cock so she was cupping my balls and took about half my cock in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down a few times and then suddenly slid all the way down to the base. Kim held her head still for a moment while she tugged at the loose skin at the base of my cock and I felt her swallow a couple times, then she pulled back slowly. My cock slid back up her throat and she swirled her tongue around the head again. She did this again. And once more. I figured I could probably die right then and there and have as good an exit as any man ever did.

Kim pulled her head all the way back and said "Your precum tastes so good. I want to taste you when you cum the first time. Would you like to fuck my tits and mouth at the same time?" She grinned when she said it, a look that was made even more devilish by the little bit of saliva running down her chin. Without waiting for a response (she really didn't need to), she sat on the edge of the bed and cupped her breasts. Kim reached over to the nightstand and got a little Albolene from a container in the top drawer and laid it in the valley between her breasts, then gently rubbed it up and down and on her breasts slightly. She pushed them together again and rubbed them together to spread the lube around, then tugged at her nipples and said "Fuck my tits!"

I stood in front of her between her legs and rested the head of my cock at the base of the valley between her breasts. While she continued to hold her breasts together, I slowly pushed my cock up. Incredible! I saw the head of my cock peeking out at the top of her cleavage. Holding on to her shoulders, I pulled back slowly and pushed forward again and started a slow fucking motion. As we got into the rhythm, my cock started popping out about an inch above Kim's tits and she bent her head down and opened her mouth. Whenever I pushed up hard, I'd enter her mouth almost all the way down the head, which inspired me to push just a little harder.

I didn't last very long. Between eating Kim, having her deep throat me, and just the thrill of being with a woman who was so incredibly hot, I lost it pretty quickly. The cum exploded out of me as I was pulling back and I pushed forward violently, spraying bits of semen everywhere. Kim moaned in response and opened her mouth wide, getting a big spray of cum all the way to her tonsils. I slammed my cock back and forth half a dozen times, getting cum in Kim's mouth and all over her face and chest. One of the last shots arced up to her shoulder. The slipperiness of the cum just made it all the hotter to be fucking her tits.

When I regained control, Kim was looking up at me. A big loop of my cum was across her nose and down her chin. She'd already licked it off of her lips and, while I watched, she wiped the line off her chin with her finger and licked that off slowly. She said "Mmmmmm, you taste as good as I thought you would," then wiped the cum off the bridge of her nose and swallowed that, too. Kim's tits were covered in cum and I bent down to kiss her nipples. Kim said "Mmmmmmm!" again and she played with the remains of the cum on her chest. I joined her and we fingerpainted her tits in semen for a moment or two. Then Kim shivered slightly and took the base of my cock in both hands and kissed the tip, turning it into a full suck right to the base, cleaning all the remaining bits of cum off it. She pulled off the head with a popping noise, which was right on the edge of too intense and said "Just a minute."

Kim walked to the closet and grabbed a small handtowel, ran hot water on it, and after wringing it out, came over to the bed. She said "Lie down and I'll wash you off." I lay back on the bed and she gently wiped me off, getting not only my cock and balls, but my lower abdomen as well. She used a corner of the washcloth to wipe my lips and face slightly. She then refolded the washcloth and wiped down her breasts and tummy, saying "Cum's good for the skin, but I like getting the Albolene off so I don't stain the sheets."

After dropping the washcloth in a clothes hamper, Kim got into the bed and slithered under the sheets. She lifted the sheets on my side and motioned for me to do the same. I got in and we hugged and kissed for a while. Kim said "I want you to fuck me, but right now, I just want to sleep with you. Waking up next to you is what I've thought of most when I think about making love to you. I'd like to take a nap in your arms and then maybe we can get up and have sushi or I can suck you off again or you can fuck me or maybe all of those at once." She kissed me again and wrapped her thigh over mine and put her head on my chest. "Sound good to you?"

"Very much so, princess," I replied. "I'm not going anywhere."

"Good. I like that idea."

We lay there together for a while. It had been an all-star day. I may have cum bigger and harder and longer at some point in my life, but I was damned if I could say when. Life was very good.

I was feeling pretty drifty when I felt Kim move slightly. I hugged her and I felt her thigh squeeze mine. I thought she was just getting more comfortable when I heard her say, "After everyone else has gone to bed tonight, I want to suck you off in the sauna in the club area downstairs." And with that, she snuggled into my side and we went to sleep.

12