All Comments on 'Kim and Me Ch. 12'

by john-the-author

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
janiexxjaniexxalmost 18 years ago
Different...but still very good.

I must admit I was a bit wary of reading this chapter as I'm not a fan of gay male stories. But I don't think this is. It's a very honest account of experimenting with sex and you manage to tell it with sensitivity and great honesty.

I'm sure most of us who are "straight" have, at some time or other, wondered what's it like with someone of the same sex, or have already tried it.

I enjoyed the story and still found it very erotic.

janiexx

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 18 years ago
Excellent !!

Well John, another entertaining chapter. Jamie is correct; most of us have experimented at some time or other and most readily admit to it having been a pleasant and convenient means of sexual relief. Looking forward to more of your excellent writing.

DarkniciadDarkniciadalmost 18 years ago
Well done

Perfect job of capturing the reality as usual. Kim's reactions are great in this one as you recount your memories to her.

john-the-authorjohn-the-authoralmost 18 years agoAuthor
Chapter 13 w/b approved any day now

Chapter 13 is submitted and, with any luck, will be approved shortly. Chapter 14, which ends our weekend together, is in process (which is to say that I have the first 5 pages written at the moment). I'm doing network stuff right now and won't be getting to it for several days, but it'll be submitted relatively shortly.

After that, I've got a bunch of other pieces that I've been wanting to write: things that happened after the weekend, other stories, other people, things like that. Which should be a bit of a challenge in the middle of one of the busier summers for professional writing I've had in a while. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjohn-the-author@john-the-author
Author of a couple dozen non-fiction books, consultant, and public speaker in real life. I also do a lot of performing arts stuff: singing and playing a lot of musical instruments.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES