Kim and Me Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mint would taste very good with my pussy."

"I think so. You have a very tasty pussy."

"You say the sweetest things to me," Kim said. She settled in on the couch. She'd tucked herself into the corner of the couch. Kim's legs were pulled up and she was resting her arms and mug of tea on her knees. The red veil was covering her but didn't do more than obscure what was underneath.

"I was thinking of asking you questions," Kim said. "I've been saving them up this weekend. But I wanted to have you show me the way the Fleshlight works, too, so I was wondering if you'd like to do this Truth-or-Dare style?"

"That sounds good. I've got a few things on my list, too, so it might be a lot of fun."

I leaned back on the couch and took a big swallow of tea. The kimono covered me adequately, but there was a lumpy soft-on visible beneath the folds. "Would you like to go first?" I said.

"Okay. Truth or dare?"

"Truth. You did have questions you wanted to ask me, you said."

"So I did," Kim said. "All right. Have you ever been sexually attracted to a man?"

"Yes."

"Tell me more about it."

"My turn!"

"Oh, that's right. All right, truth."

"Turnabout's fair play: haveyouever been sexually attracted to a woman?" I said.

"Yes," Kim said.

"Okay, your turn. Truth."

Kim thought briefly and said "Have you ever had acrushon another man?"

"Yes," I said. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Kim shifted a little in the couch.

"Have you ever French-kissed another woman?"

"Oh, yes," Kim said.

"You sound proud of that," I said.

"It's not your turn," she replied.

"Fair enough," I said, grinning. "I'm going to keep it at truth for a while."

"Good. You said you've jerked off on the webcam watching other guys. Have you and another guy jerked off together in real life?"

"Yes," I replied. "A number of times."

"Oh!" Kim said. "Hurry up with your question; I want to ask you about that. Truth, please."

"Have you ever gone all the way with another woman?"

"Yes," Kim said.

"Far out! Did you like it?"

"It's not your turn, but I'll give you a freebie. Yes, I actually liked it a fair amount. I was surprised."

"Did you do it more than once?" I asked.

"Don't push it; you already got one freebie. My turn!"

"Sorry. Truth."

"Have you ever gotten a blowjob from a guy?"

"Yes," I said.

"Oooooh!" Kim lifted the lace body veil and fanned it slightly.

"Getting hot?"

"Is that your question?" Kim said mischievously.

"No, just asking."

"One question at a time," she replied primly.

"Okay, then. Truth?"

"Yes, please."

"How many times have you had sex with a woman?"

"Ummm.... four times," Kim said. "Seven if you count one-sided things and finger-fucking."

"I'll be glad to count those. Seven it is." My cock was definitely getting hard and the kimono fabric was tenting somewhat over my crotch. "Oh, uhhh.... truth."

"Haveyouever sucked a guy off?" Kim said.

"Yes," I replied.

"Oh, God!" Kim inhaled deeply and I could see her nostrils flare.

"Ready?" I said.

"Yes," Kim said. "Truth."

"Are you interested in having sex with a woman again?"

Kim didn't even pause before saying "Yes." She had set her mug down by this time and was gently running her hands over her body through the veil. This had the effect of smoothing the veil down over her breasts and torso, making it much easier to see through.

"Interesting. Ummm... dare."

"I want you to play with your nipples while you ask me the next two questions."

I opened the top of my kimono and squeezed my areolae between my thumb and the side of my index finger and rolled them back and forth. Kim watched me intently and said "You don't play with the nipples themselves?"

"Oh, I get them, too," I said, and pulled my fingers out to the tips and pinched and rolled the nipples. "But I get a deeper feeling from pulling further back." I inhaled slowly and smiled. "It feels good either way, though. What's your pleasure this time?"

"Dare. If I'm doing something longer, you'll have to play with your nipples longer."

"Okay. I'd like to see you suck on both your nipples at the same time."

"Oooh, that sounds like fun to me, too!" Kim lifted the veil up so that it was under her chin and then lifted both breasts. She mashed them together and bent down and sucked both nipples into her mouth. It looked pretty hot.

Kim was enjoying it, too. She rolled the nipples back and forth with her tongue and then sucked them both into her mouth and nibbled on them with her lips. After a moment, she set them down. The nipples were distinctly harder than they'd been a moment before and the areolae glistened with saliva.

"Nice!" I said.

"And you're still playing withyournipples, I see!" Kim said happily.

"That was the deal," I said. "Okay, truth."

"I want you to tell me about when you sucked off another man," Kim said.

"Sure. This'll take a bit of telling, so settle back."

Kim snuggled a little further into the corner of the couch. "You've got to keep playing with your nipples while you're telling me this," she said. I scooted over a bit so I was more in the opposite corner of the couch. As I did so, my cock, now completely hard, popped out between the fabric and pointed up.

"Nice bone you've got there, sailor!" Kim said. She lifted her breasts at me and said "See anything you like?"

"Oh, yeah, definitely!" I replied, pulling both my nipples rather hard. "Ready for a hot story of gay teen experimentation?"

"Is that was this is going to be?"

"Yup," I said.

"I like the sound of that already! Go ahead."

"Okay," I said. "When I was in high school, I had a good friend named Bill. Bill was a tall, slender redhead with freckles. He was about 9 months older than I was and he'd hit puberty sooner, so he'd already done his growth spurt when we first met. I caught up with him soon enough and we were both of equivalent height from then on, although Bill was always thinner. "

"We'd been friends all through high school, so by the time we were seniors, Bill and I used to stay overnight at each other's houses a lot, though much more at Bill's house than mine because he had a larger and more private room. Also, for reasons I don't recall, his parents were frequently away at night and Bill and I had the run of the house."

"We'd both lost our virginity when we were about 15 or16 and we'd even made it with a couple other women by the time we were seniors, but being a teenager was pretty horny stuff even when I was 18. I remember that I was jerking off two or three times a day at that point and was still pretty continually horny. Bill was doing about the same thing, so the spring before we graduated, we started talked about jerking off one night. Both of us were reasonably comfortable talking about it, how we did it and the various techniques and so on, but the room was dark that first night. We both got incredibly horny talking about it and we ended up jerking off with the lights off."

"Together?" Kim said. She was visibly aroused, breathing hard through her nose and squeezing her nipples. I was continuing to squeeze mine, but my cock was so hard that I could see it twitch very slightly with my pulse.

"Not at first. We'd have the lights off and we were both jerking off, but we weren't doing it actually together. Just at the same time in the same room."

"But this changed?"

"Yes," I said. "Along about the fifth time we stayed overnight after we'd started talking about this, I said that I wanted to see how Bill was jerking off. I'd grip my cock with my fist and jerk it up and down, but Bill used to make an OK ring with his thumb and index finger and sort of fuck into his hand like that. He seemed to like it, so I wanted to see how he did it. There was absolutely no secret that we were masturbating at night. We could both hear the sounds we were making and we would even use the same container of Vaseline, so it was all out in the open. I think we both would get off on hearing the other guy cum, too, because we'd frequently cum shortly after the other of us came. We just hadn't watched each other."

Kim had spread her thighs and pulled the veil out of the way. Her pussy looked sticky and she was running just the tip of her index finger up and down her slit very slowly. Kim's eyes would close frequently and she'd bliss out, then she'd open them again. I was still playing with my nipples, which were very warm to the touch and a deep reddish-pink. I hadn't touched my cock yet, but I wanted to let things build. If I started touching myself now, I'd never finish the story.

"We turned on the lights. There wasn't room on the single bed for both of us, so I spread out the sleeping bag and Bill got down on the floor with me. He was hard and so was I. He was a real redhead, too; his cock was surrounded by this fine orangey-red hair. His cock was just a little thinner than mine and slightly longer, but I noticed that the head was shaped very differently, like a Grecian helmet. Mine was the same kind of rounded bell shape it is now."

"Ooooh," Kim said.

"We'd both already greased up with Vaseline, so we were both shiny. I sat cross-legged in front of Bill and he was stretched out on the floor with his legs spread. I told him to go to it. He grabbed his cock like this—" I held on to my cock with my right thumb and index finger around the base "—and he started jerking it up and down." I demonstrated a couple strokes for Kim.

"Just like milking a cow!" she said.

"Exactly," I replied. "I didn't see what was quite so much fun about this. Bill was stroking it very lightly with a loose grip. Most of his action was down near the base and about two-thirds of the way up the shaft. After a minute or two, I allowed as to how that looked like it was fun, but I liked getting a lot of head friction. Bill said, 'Show me what you do,' so I lay down next to him and showed him how I jerked off."

"So you're both laying there, jerking off side by side now," Kim said. She pulled the hair on the left side of her pussy and spread the lips on that side, then dipped two fingers a couple inches inside herself and started what looked like a deep, slow fluttery motion.

"We came at pretty much the same time. Cum shot all over our tummies and dribbled on our hands. It looked hot to both of us. We wiped ourselves off with paper towels but we didn't move off of the sleeping bag. Neither of us was getting soft, either, something that I knew had happened to me in the past when I was really horny. Being the incredibly horny guys we were, we talked about how the techniques felt and other things we'd tried to simulate fucking and some of the girls we were hot for and why."

"So....?"

"So we talked about techniques and girls and jerking off for about fifteen minutes and we're both incredibly hard, so I said 'You want to do this again?' Bill said 'Sure!', so we lay back down on the sleeping bag. Bill passed me the Vaseline and we started jerking off. I was trying out Bill's technique on myself in time with his strokes, but it wasn't working very well and I just couldn't see the point. I said 'Bill, this doesn't do much for me. Am I doing it right?'"

"Bill watched me for a moment and he said 'You're holding your hand wrong.' I stopped and he held up his hand in what looked like the same position. I tried to match it, but I wasn't doing something right. Bill tried to change the way my palm was, but I still wasn't getting it. After a couple of attempts, Bill said 'Can I show you? It'll make more sense.'"

"I was a little uncomfortable about being touched by another guy like that, but horniness won out. I said 'Okay.' Bill leaned over and took hold of my hard-on with his hand in the position and said 'You've got to curve your palm so that it's brushing the head of your cock.' He stroked me a few times andnowI got it!"

"Ohhhhh, God, that's hot!" Kim said. She was digging three fingers into her pussy with slow, determined strokes, making a very sticky sound each time she pulled them out. Her eyes were closed and her head was resting on the arm of the couch.

"It felt very good and not just because Bill was doing it right. I was getting a handjob from someone else and I was just lying there and enjoying it. No-one but me had ever touched my cock before and this was fantastic. I'm lying on the sleeping bag and Bill's jerking my cock off and I'm moaning and I really don't want him to stop. And he didn't, either. As I found out later, he was getting off on the experience of seeing how hot he could make me and he was really interested to find out if he could make me cum doing this."

"Did he?" Kim said breathily.

"Oh, yeah!" I said. "In about three minutes of what was absolute heaven for me, I felt my balls tickling and I said 'Don't stop, Bill!' and I started cumming really hard. Bill, thank God, didn't stop stroking me. I remembered thinking that I was cumming all over his hand, but I then thought 'Okay, that'shisproblem!' and I kept pushing my hips up, trying to fuck his hand."

"I came and came and came, but it got very sensitive suddenly, and Bill wasn't stopping. Worse for me, it was that same feathery light touch that made his technique so different from mine and the hypersensitivity almost sent me through the roof. I said 'Stop! Stop!' and held on to his arm. Bill dropped his hand so he was cupping the base of my cock and balls and I could see my cum all over his hand and my cock and balls and halfway to my knees from the feel of it."

"I finally managed to say 'God, Bill, that was incredible!' Bill said 'You see why I like doing it that way?' I said 'Yes, I do, but I liked having it done to me at least as much.' 'No shit!' Bill said. 'You wanna do it to me?' 'Sure,' I said, 'Lie down and I'll show you what it feels like.'"

"You gave Bill a handjob in return?"

"Definitely! We wiped up my cum and the Vaseline and he lay down on the sleeping bag. He spread his legs really wide, so his cock and balls were exposed. His cock looked really pretty and I had always been envious of his red hair. No-one got to see how red it was down there, but I thought it was something I'd love to be able to show off to a girl myself."

"I put some Vaseline on my hand and lay down next to Bill on his left. I told Bill to throw his left leg over mine. I wanted to get in close so that I could get the same angle on his cock that I did on mine. We got into position and I put my hand gently around his cock, which felt like iron at this point, and very gently stroked it up and down a few times. I stopped and asked how it felt. Bill said it felt great but I could grip it harder and that it wouldn't break. I said I knew that, but I wanted to be really careful. I gripped it about as hard as I gripped my own and stroked it half a dozen times. Bill moaned loudly by the sixth stroke. 'I do it about like that to myself.' Bill said 'That's great! And I love not having to do anything.' I went back to stroking, being sure to rub the edge of his cock head with my fingertips as I went by like I did when I jerked off."

Kim was still listening as I talked but she was making little "Mmmph! Mmmph!" noises as she pushed her fingers in and out. I still hadn't touched my cock yet—I felt like I might explode in less than a minute if I did, and I hadn't gotten to the hottest part of my story yet.

"So I'm stroking away and Bill was pulling on his nipples—" I began, when Kim's eyes flew open and she said "Isthatwhere you learned to play with your nipples?"

"Yes," I said. "Bill loved playing with his nipples and I tried it out and liked it, too."

"So every time you do that, you're reminded of the guy you used to share handjobs with?"

"Not every time, but yes, the thought crosses my mind occasionally."

"Oh, God, John, you aresokinky!" Kim started to settle back down but then said "This veil is pretty, but it's getting in the way. I want you to see what I'm doing and I want to be able to reach my tits without having to fight through fabric." She peeled the veil off and threw it off to one side. Kim repositioned herself, but this time she had her left leg off the couch and the right leg cocked against the couch cushion.

"Pass me that Astroglide, please," she said. I passed her the Astroglide. She dribbled a little lube on all four fingers, made a point with them, and pushed them further into her pussy. "Oh, that feels good. You're heating me up with this story. I can see you as a teenager doing things with Bill."

"Right, so, I'm jerking Bill off and he's twirling his nipples, and I'm really enjoying the odd feel of someone else's cock in my hand. I'm getting hard again feeling this and just from the whole thing. Bill didn't tell me when he was about to cum, he just came buckets. He arched his back completely off the floor and there was a big jet of cum that went straight up a couple feet and splashed across my arm and his chest. I kept pumping and the cum mixed with the Vaseline and got squishier."

Kim was pushing all four fingers into her cunt with wet noises by this time. "Wow!" she said, gasping. "Did you ever do more than that?"

"Yes, we did. You did ask me to tell you about how I sucked off another guy, after all. This was, uh, preamble," I said.

"I want to hear that, but I can't take it any more!" Kim said. "I want to cum for you now!" I put my hands on the back of her right thigh and the top of her left thigh and pressed her legs apart slightly wider and said "Cum for me, Kim."

Kim started jamming all four fingers in as far as they'd go, close to the base. She managed about a dozen strokes and then she tensed and, with a moan of "Ohhhhhnngh!", pushed her hips up at me and pushed her fingers in so hard I could see them turning white at the edges. As she relaxed, I bent down and kissed her hand, still in her pussy. I rubbed her legs gently and nuzzled her arm.

"I knew guys experimented like girls, but I didn't know thatyou'ddone it," Kim said. "It's a huge turn-on."

"Thereismore, you know," I said. "I hadn't really gotten to the hot part."

"Trust me, John, that wasincrediblyhot as is!" Kim squeezed the fleshy top half of her cunt and closed her eyes for a moment. "Hang on a moment or two, but I really do want to hear about it. Do you get turned on by seeing girls go at it?"

"Yes, sometimes," I said.

"Well, I get turned on by boys going at it sometimes. A lot of women do. It's really squishy stuff for us." She ran her fingers inside her gooey pussy and held them up to me. I licked them off.

"God, you taste good!" I said.

"Thank you, sir!" Kim mocked a curtsy from her position on the couch.

"Even though I didn't get to the part you were after, I think you'd be satisfied that I've fulfilled the spirit of the answer, yes?"

"Oh, I think not," Kim said. "I'm very keen to hear the rest of this in just a moment. But I'm going to use the Prelude 3 on myself while you do this.'

"Good. Okay, settle in and I'll tell you more of the story about sucking Bill off." Kim picked up the Prelude 3 and set it to the low setting, which made a soft hum. The flat concave cup was on the end and she ran it over her nipples.

"That's very sexy to watch, Kim," I said. I reached over and touched her breasts for a moment. She purred slightly. "Okay, where'd we leave our hero?"

"Wait a minute!" Kim said. "Aren't you going to use the Fleshlight?"

"Later, I think I'm going to get distracted if I tell you this story and try to use the Fleshlight at the same time. You know, not enough blood...?"

"Right, right, I know," Kim said in a tired voice. "Honestly, you men!"

"Now, I had just told you that I'd jerked Bill off and that he'd cum all over everything, right?"