Kim and Me Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Kim said, wiggling from side to side slightly.

"I'd gotten hard watching him and jerking him off. I could definitely see why he'd enjoyed giving me a handjob so much. We lay there for a moment and then cleaned ourselves up. I recall that it was about one in the morning, and we were both incredibly horny with this new thing we'd just discovered, but we were getting fairly tired, too. Bill got back in his bed and I refolded the sleeping bag and we both went to sleep. We jerked off on our own one more time before we did, though, and we kept the lights on so we could watch each other. Bill and I fell asleep shortly thereafter and that was it for the night."

"From then on, whenever we got together, we'd jerk each other off at least once and sometimes more. It was hot stuff and we were enjoying the different feel of not having our own hand doing it. We started doing it differently, too, like standing up and facing each other. Sometimes we'd face each other and jerk our own cocks and shoot on each other. Bill and I would also jerk each other off simultaneously, which usually ended up with us falling asleep next to each other with our hands on each other's cocks."

"But you're not gay," Kim said.

"Nope, not even particularly bisexual. Bill and I were just experimenting but we were both clear about liking girls a lot more. I've always been, well, cunt-struck, and I think Bill was, too. It was fun at the time and we enjoyed the touching and cumming, but it was just what we wanted to do at the time."

"So tell me about the blowjobs already!" Kim said. She moved the vibrator around her body slowly, using the cup to massage her muscles a little.

"It was summer by this time and we were spending three or four nights a week together, usually at his house because his parents were still gone much of the time. You know, I never did figure that out and I don't think I thought to ask then, but it meant that we had a lot of freedom in the house, which is kinda how all this came about."

"It was about 11:30 on a Thursday night and we'd just watched each other jerk off. This being New Mexico in summer, it was really hot and by this time we were both drenched and feeling sticky. I said I was going to go take a quick shower and clean off. Bill looked down at himself and said 'I could use one, too. I'm going to join you.' His parents had a really big shower in their bedroom, so we used that one since they weren't there."

"Getting in the shower after getting hot and sticky in the New Mexico heat and lathering up and cleaning off is something I remember to this day as one of the greater pleasures of my life. Touching each other wasn't a big deal at this point and we were lathering each other up and slithering around. Bill and I were pushing our cocks at each other. I grabbed our soapy cocks at one point in one hand and we slithered them back and forth off of each other, which was nice."

"Bill was hogging the shower head but I was getting soap in my eyes, so I ducked down in front of him so I could rinse off. Bill was laughing at me and I was going "Yeah, yeah, you're a bastard," and we both managed to rinse off about the same time. I'm kneeling in front of him trying to catch all the water I can and I shook my head and opened my eyes and discovered that I was face to face with Bill's hard-on. There was a bit of foam in his pubic hair, but that washed away while I watched. I reached up and started jerking him off. We'd never done it in the shower before, we'd never showered together before, and the water felt really good."

"How'd Bill react?" Kim said.

"He liked it. We'd both gotten really good at giving each other handjobs and this felt all the better because of the water hitting us. He spread his legs and leaned against the shower wall. I kept jerking him and was putting a nice twist into the motion, even. Bill was getting close and I suddenly thought 'His cock is really clean. I could lick it in this position.' I kept jerking him off but I looked up at him and said 'Bill?' Bill opened his eyes and said 'That feels good, don't stop.' I said 'You want me to lick it?'"

"Bill's eyes went wide and he stiffened up for a moment. I was still jerking him off and he relaxed after a moment and said 'Yeah, I think I'd like to try that.' 'Okay, let me know if you want me to stop.' I stopped stroking and held his cock steady around the base and reached out with the tip of my tongue and touched the tip of his cock. He flinched and I pulled back and looked at him. 'No, it's fine, it just tickled.' I stuck my tongue again and this time I licked all over the head. Bill moaned. I looked up at him again and he said 'Keep going, it feels great!'"

"We both knew exactly what blowjobs were even if we'd never managed to experience one before. Licking him had been okay so I figured "What the hell?" and I opened my mouth and shoved about two inches of his cock in and closed my mouth and started sucking on it. Bill went wild. He was moving his hips in and out and making all kinds of noise. And I thought it felt pretty good, too. It tasted nice and clean."

Kim was holding the vibrator on her pubic mound just above her clit. There was some vibration reaching her pussy, but it was distant enough that she wasn't getting off too quickly. I tugged on her nipples and she moaned and smiled at me. Kim cupped her breasts and said "Keep going. I love your story!"

"Bill and I got our motions in synch so he'd push and I'd move my head and we'd go back and forth. Bill started fucking my mouth and I held on to his legs. I didn't want him to shove too far and I was still getting used to this, but it sure was hot for me, too."

"I started tasting something sweet and rather rich, which I figured was probably a bit of precum. We knew what precum was because we'd been reading the letters to Penthouse, which had just started appearing about then, but we didn't have a lot of practical experience to hang any of this off of yet. The precum taste was getting stronger and all of a sudden Bill came very hard. I could feel his cum squirting in my mouth. I wasn't sure I wanted to swallow it, so I just let it roll out of my mouth and onto the shower stall floor. Bill was pushing hard into my mouth and I could feel lots of cum hitting my palate. It was hot."

"Oh, God, yes," Kim said. "I love the feeling when you shoot in my mouth but I really love the taste of cum and I want to swallow all of it." The vibrator was sliding up and down her slit and it sounded like she was getting fairly close.

"When Bill had stopped cumming, I pulled back off his cock, then jerked him a few times with my hand, and got to my feet. I still can remember how much that hurt, because my thighs and knees were sore from kneeling in front of him. Bill said 'That was great!' I said 'I thought it was pretty hot! Look at this!' and I pointed to my cock, which was very hard. Bill grabbed it and jerked me while we were both standing up. 'Did it turn you on blowing me?' he asked. 'Yeah, it did. I don't know why, but I kept getting harder.' 'Did you like the taste?' Bill asked. 'Yes, it tastes kind of fresh.' Bill said 'Do you want me to suck on you?' 'Yes, please!'"

"We switched position except that Bill was a little taller than I was and he was able to sit cross-legged in front of me in shower. Bill took hold of my cock with both hands and stroked it up and down a few times, then he ran his tongue around the head. Oh, yeah, it felt like nine different kinds of nice! He started sucking me, bobbing his head up and down slowly. I made a mental note that his tongue action was a lot better than mine had been."

"Bill used his hands to hold my cock in place, but I was able to fuck into his mouth and hands some. It didn't matter, really, it all felt so much better than any way of masturbating I'd ever come up with before that I was off the charts. I started to cum in about three minutes. Bill sucked on me and swallowed about half of it, then let the rest fall on his chest, where it got washed off by the shower."

"I was so wiped out by cumming that I slowly slid down the side of the shower until I was sitting next to Bill. The water was spraying down on both of us. We didn't say anything for a moment. Both of us were breathing pretty hard. Suddenly, Bill started laughing and I joined in. We couldn't stop. We were whooping so hard we couldn't breathe. We sort of fell on top of each other howled and then rolled off and we just laid there at the bottom of the shower and laughed for a couple minutes."

"What was so funny?" Kim asked.

"We'd both figured out at the same time that we'd solved our problem of what do when we got horny," I said.

"Ohhhhhhh," Kim said. She rocked up and down, pressing the vibrator into herself. Suddenly, she set the vibrator on the table and said "I want to be close to you. Come here and fuck me!" Kim held her arms out to me and I leapt on top of her. My cock could've etched glass at this point and Kim had been on the verge of cumming for the last ten minutes. As I plunged in and out, Kim was yelling, "God, I can't believe you were sucking him off right there in the shower! God, that makes me so hot! I wish I could've seen it!"

I pounded into Kim for a very short time and came explosively. Kim threw her arms and legs around me and held on tight while pushing hard into me, cumming as hard as I did. We collapsed together, with me on top of her. I kissed her while my cock softened inside her.

"Hey!" Kim said.

"What?"

"Did you suck each other off again?"

"Oh, God, yes," I said. "It was summertime and we did this to each other all the rest of that summe. It was loads of fun. We tried a few other things I'll tell you about sometime, but we liked blowjobs best."

"All the blowjobs and handjobs you could want, eh? I'll bet thatwasfun."

"We never did anything like kissing each other, though. We both thought that would be gay, but blowing each other wasn't." I saw the question forming in Kim's eyes and said quickly, "It doesn't have to make sense. That's just how we thought of it."

I shifted slightly and felt a trickle of liquid. "I think we're leaking," I said. I moved to one side and grabbed the hand towel off the coffee table. I pressed it up against Kim's pussy, which was distinctly wet. There was a large wet patch on the towels underneath us, too. Thank goodness I'd put down two of them! I used the washcloth to wipe myself off.

I stretched out next to Kim, who did the same. It was a bit tight, but I hung on to the back of the couch so I wouldn't roll off. I kissed Kim and then said, "That completes my answer to your question, princess. I believe it'syourturn now. Would you like truth or dare?"

If you liked this story, please vote 5. You're also welcome and encouraged to leave a public comment. Thanks! –john-the-author