All Comments on 'Kim and Me Ch. 14'

by john-the-author

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
janiexxjaniexxalmost 18 years ago
The ending lived up to my expectations!

John,

Phew!! What a great weekend you both had! You captured the intensity of feelings and emotions so well. That rush you get when you become intimate for the first time with someone.

It must be wonderful for you to record that time here on Lit and share it with all of us.

But it wasn't only the sex that was great, it was the food descriptions, too! Lucky Kim!

I'm now very interested in what you're going to do next...

I'll be looking out for more!

janiexx

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 18 years ago
Another truly superlative read!!!!!!!

Yes John, this is a series that could go on for ever. Again lots of hot sexy sensuous ideas. I continue to appreciate the very detailed cooking instructions, which, as usual, blended well with the hot sex. Looking forward to many more episodes! Pete.

DarkniciadDarkniciadalmost 18 years ago
Great, as they all have been

Your attention to the little details brings things to life and draws you into the story.

While I'm sad to see the long weekend end, I'm happy to know that the story isn't over. Keep them coming!

JackindudeJackindudeover 15 years ago
Simply aewsome

I wanted to wait till I read the whole series before I left a comment. Can't tell you how much I have enjoyed this series, has never failed to make me hard and the orgasms it has produces have been memorable!! Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You of course realize..

that this is a shameless description of heaven while the rest of the world sinks into violence, nastiness and poverty. Don't even THINK of stopping relating the slut and her/you the sybarite cumslave's experiences. If you do, may your cats eat you alive.

Ps: 14 inches at one go, really? You sure? Just asking. - Jessica, South Africa

Abba18Abba18almost 2 years ago

I think that I would love to see a copy of your cookbook. I would buy a copy, forsure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjohn-the-author@john-the-author
113 Followers
Author of a couple dozen non-fiction books, consultant, and public speaker in real life. I also do a lot of performing arts stuff: singing and playing a lot of musical instruments.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kim and Me Ch. 13 Previous Part
Kim and Me Series Info