Kim and Me Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim shivered slightly and said "I know. It turns me on just thinking about it. Watch this." She pulled her kimono open wide so her gorgeous breasts were on display. There was an explosion of comments, public and private. I noticed one from Lynn, who said "God, she's so sweet! I'm really looking forward to seeing you two next month." Phil also chimed in, saying "Betty was telling me about you, Kim. Pleasure to meet you!"

"You've got a fan club," I said.

"Looks like," Kim said. I could see a slight flush in her cheek.

"This turns you on more than anything, doesn't it?" I said.

"Oh, yessss!" Kim said. "This is all part of my hottest fantasies and it's really happening!" Kim stood up and kissed me hungrily. She flipped open the bottom of my kimono and stroked my cock, which responded by starting to harden. I put my hands on her ass and pulled her into me while we kissed.

When we broke the kiss, Kim sat down again. There were a lot of "WOOT!" and "Woohoo!" comments on the monitor. Kim looked puzzled for an instant and then laughed.

"My face was off camera when I stood up but we were just at the right height for the camera to show me stroking your dick."

"Oh, cool!" I said.

"You think they'd like it if I sucked you off on camera?" Kim said. She licked her lips.

"Oh, definitely!" I said. "And I love it on or off camera."

"I think we should make sure they get the best view, then. Hang on." Kim typed on the keyboard "I'm going to suck this guy off and give him a really good throat-job. Give me a moment to get the camera set up." There were a half-dozen comments and the last few eyes opened on the list. It was a clean sweep.

"C'mere, sailor, I'm going to give you the best head you've ever had." I moved forward so I was standing between her spread legs. Kim adjusted the camera up and down a moment, then said "Let's move back a bit so they can see more of us."

We scooted the chair back from the desk a couple feet. Kim reached over and tweaked the camera a little more. The view in the monitor window was pretty good: most of my body from my neck to just above my knees was visible. Kim was plainly visible in the chair.

"That ought to be about right. Let's try this out for a sec." She leaned forward and sucked my cock for a few seconds, keeping an eye on the screen. Kim made one slight adjustment to the webcam so it was looking at us from a slightly different angle. That was better; her face was easy to see and as she gave me a couple sample strokes with her mouth, there was a good view of my going in and out.

"All right, one more thing." Kim leaned way over without moving the chair and typed "We're going to be busy so don't expect a reply. Just enjoy the show as much as we are." She straightened up and looked up at me and said "I want you to fuck my mouth as deep and hard as you want and cum all over the place for the folks in the audience at home."

"God, you make me hot, Kim!"

"I'm glad. I want to swallow your cum." With that, she leaned forward and took the tip of my cock in her mouth and slowly slid forward until her lips were buried in my pubic hair. She stayed there a moment and I could feel her throat squeezing my cockhead as she swallowed a few times. I groaned. Kim pulled back out. I could feel my cock being squeezed by her lips until she was just kissing the tip.

I held her face in my hands and said "I'm going to fuck your mouth right now. I'm going to show the folks watching that you're my little cum slut." Kim shut her eyes and moaned slightly. She moved down about halfway on my cock, which made me moan in response.

Kim was working my cock with her tongue, pressing it with her lips, and sucking on it. I pumped slowly in and out of her mouth as she sucked. Kim's hands were on my hips, pulling and pushing. I put my hands on the top of her head and leaned back. Kim followed and went deep again. I went "Aaaaaah!"

Kim slowly pulled my cock from her mouth. I looked at her and she said quietly "I wasn't kidding. If you want to fuck my throat nice and hard, I'd like that." I smiled slowly and she smiled back.

"Shall we tell them?" I said, motioning at the camera.

"Yes, I'd like that. What should we say?"

"How about you type something like 'John wanted me to tell you that I'm his cum slut and he's going to fuck my throat now,' how's that?"

Kim made a little noise and said "Yes." The keys clicked and she said "Done." She looked at the screen and laughed.

"What, honey?"

"Oh, that got 'em going! Look." I looked at the screen. The entire reflector was focused on us and the comments of approval were flowing in.

"I think we shouldn't keep our audience waiting," I said. "Come here, honey, I'm going to fuck your throat."

"Nice and deep?"

"Nice and deep. Open your mouth, honey." Kim opened her mouth and I positioned my cock on her tongue. She tongued the underside of my cock for a moment, looked up at me, and winked. I held her face and pushed my cock slowly into her mouth. About halfway in, I felt the head going down her throat. I moved a little slower so I wouldn't hurt her, but I kept pushing until I couldn't go any further. Kim's mouth was open and I felt her tongue touching the top of my scrotum.

I pulled out a couple inches and pushed back in with a thrust of my hips. Kim made a happy noise. I started a fucking motion in and out, careful to keep my motions small so my cock wouldn't come out of her throat. I fucked Kim's throat like this for about 15 seconds, then she pushed hard on my hips and pulled back and said "Go ahead and fuck my mouth all the way. I can take it."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't. Fuck my mouth, sailor."

I held on to her head and pushed my cock straight into her mouth all the way down. Kim made a muffled "Mmm-hmm!" noise. I pulled back and pushed hard into her mouth again. As I settled into the rhythm, I picked up the intensity until I was fucking her mouth as deeply as I'd been fucking her pussy earlier. Kim had her hands on my chest and she was pulling on my nipples hard.

I glanced at the screen. The only videos open were Lynn's and Phil and Betty's. If they were any gauge, everyone on the reflector was touching themselves and had their eyes glued to the screen. I smiled and looked down at Kim again. She was drooling heavily as I pumped her mouth and her eyes were closed.

"Touch yourself," I said. Kim reached down to her pussy and started rubbing her clit. She was already quite close and, as soon as she touched herself, I felt her shivering in the way I'd come to expect right before she came. Her other hand snaked down my chest and she tugged on her own nipples.

I picked up the rhythm. My cock pistoning in and out of Kim's mouth and throat was making obscene squishing noises. I could see a line of drool all down Kim's chest and tummy. She was lost in the motion and was making a small "Mmph!" noise every time I pushed in deep.

A deep pushing sensation was growing the back of my cock and I felt myself starting to go. "I'm going to cum!" I said. Kim opened her eyes and grabbed the base of my cock and started jerking me hard as I fucked her mouth. The added pressure did it and I said "God, I'm cumming!"

Kim whipped my out of her mouth and started jerking furiously. My cock was covered with a thick coat of saliva, drops of which flew everywhere as she jerked me. I felt the first shot of cum boiling up and it sprayed all over Kim's lips, chin, and neck. She gasped and kept jerking me, aiming my cock at her tits. I blew several more huge shots of cum all over her tits, after which Kim sucked my cock all the way down her throat again, tonguing me furiously and sucking all the cum off of me. I felt another few pulses of cum and Kim swallowed several times to get all of it.

Kim was beginning to cum by this time, but she kept jerking the base of my cock while she sucked me. I picked up the slack and fucked her mouth hard while she jammed her fingers into her pussy and pulled on her clit. I felt her gasping and making muffled noises around my cock, which was very hot. I pulled my cock out and kissed her. Kim was still cumming and, as I pulled on her nipples, I felt her cum harder. I stopped kissing her and took both her breasts in my hand and squeezed them. Kim was playing with her pussy and cumming hard.

I knelt in front of her and kissed all over her breasts. Kim was still cumming. I saw a growing dark spot on the chair and, as I watched, I saw a dribble of juice shoot from her cunt. Kim was still fingering herself and breathing deeply through her nose. Her nostrils were flaring and there was a deep red flush on her chest.

I kissed my way back up to her shoulders, being close but not smothering. Kim wasstillcumming! She started making a growling noise, which rose to a shout and then a scream. I felt the hot juice squirt out hard from her and splatter on my leg, then the spray died back along with Kim's scream.

I held her shoulders gently and looked at her. "You okay, honey?" I said.

Kim took my face in her hands and kissed me for a long moment. "Oh, yeah," she said. "I am justfine, thank you." She smiled, then looked at the screen. "I think we won an Oscar." I followed her gaze. Lynn, Phil, and Betty were all lying back and staring at us in amazement. The comments were coming in from everyone on the reflector. "Wow!" seemed to be the most common, but "Incredible!" and a simple "Fuck!" were tied for a close second.

"I think we deserve one," I said. "I feel like we've once again broken new ground."

"In so many ways," Kim said, nodding her head.

I stood up... and slipped. I grabbed the table for support and then burst out laughing. "I slipped in pussy juice!" I said. Kim looked down and saw the damp spot on the floor and said "Ewwww!" and started laughing, too.

"Okay, itiskinda gross, but it's really funny," I said.

Kim nodded and said "It's really different. And itisbreaking new ground, too." We both howled for a moment at that.

"Shall we close down for the time being?" I asked.

"Yes, I think so. I think we should both shower. We're sweaty and at least one of us is covered with drool," Kim said.

"That'd be both of us and we are both of us covered in pussy juice, too, which is NOT a complaint in any way," I said.

"Let's give our regards to the crowd, then." We turned to the keyboard and looked over the comments. There were a number of private comments that I figured we could ignore, but I did respond to Phil's comment of "Best thing I've *ever* seen on this reflector, John. Please bring her around a lot!" with "I'll be glad to. I think she's great, too!" Lynn pinged us with "You two are amazing! Email me tomorrow and we can coordinate dates for my Seattle visit. I have got to learn to do that!" Kim looked at me and I nodded and she typed "Kim here. We're both looking forward to it, Lynn. See you soon!"

Kim typed a general comment to the reflector saying "Thank you, thank you! It was incredible for us." As the inevitable "Don't go!" comments came in, Kim looked at me again and I smiled and nodded, knowing what she was going to say next. I was right: "For those of you who were wondering, that near-fall you just saw John do was because he slipped in pussy juice." There were responses of "Ick" and "Hahahahaha!" Kim said "We're going to leave you all to masturbate in peace. We need to shower at this point." After another round of "Please don't go!" comments, Kim typed "Good night, everyone! It's been swell!!" and turned off the CUSeeMe software.

"Sweetheart, you really are amazing," I said. "May I escort you to the shower?"

"Why, yes, kind sir, you may!" Kim said.

I picked up two of the bath sheets and threw the third on the floor to get the stray bits of moisture and patted it down with my foot. I took Kim's hand and led her up the stairs.

After showering, we dried each other off. Kim looked charmingly rosy and her eyes were dancing every time I caught her looking at me. I said "You know, it's only 9:30, but I've had a long and energetic day. And I'd like to be next to you. Can I take you to bed?"

"Yes."

"Good. I need to clean up and put food down for the cats. Would you like more tea while I'm at it?"

"No," Kim said, "but a big glass of ice water would be lovely."

"Done." Kim, still nude, walked towards the bedroom. I picked up the tea things from the living room, put them in the dishwasher, and poured kibble into the food bowl for Cookie and Fuzzball (who responded immediately to the sound of kibble hitting the bowl). Grabbing two glasses from the cupboard, I poured two large glasses of water from the pitcher in the refrigerator. On a whim, I pulled a lemon from the veggie drawer and cut two thick slices. I wrapped the lemon, chucked it back in the veggie drawer, and wiped the rim of each glass first with the lemon rind and then the lemon pulp.

I turned the kitchen light out and, with lemon slices wedged on the side of each glass, I carried the water into the bedroom. Kim was already under the covers. I handed her a glass. She saw the lemon and smiled. When she took a sip, she noticed the flavor on the edge of the glass and said "You really know how to treat a girl right."

I slipped under the covers and leaned into her and kissed her. "It's all in the wrist action, honeybunch." Kim giggled.

"You didn't get any wrist action in at all this weekend, you goof!" she said.

"Not on me, know, but on you, yes, plenty," I replied.

Kim drank a third of her water and set it down on the nightstand. She kissed me again and said "I've never had a weekend like this with anyone."

"Me, neither," I said.

"I'd like to do this again. More. Lots."

"Me, too," I said. "There's so much more to do together."

"Like what?" Kim said.

"Well, there's a lot more cooking I have to do for you. You still haven't tasted my leg of lamb, nor have you had my spaghetti. And I make excellent sourdough pancakes, waffles, and crepes."

"You make crepes, too?" Kim said.

"Yup. Learned how from my grandfather when I was a boy."

"Now you're making fun of me. I don't believe it."

"Oh, it's true," I said. "I'm sure he knew how to cook other things, but crepes was the big thing that he'd cook for us for breakfast when we were small."

"Simply amazing."

"Thank you." We both drank our water, then we turned out the lights and snuggled under the covers.

"Your cats are noisy eaters," Kim said. "I can hear them crunching kibble all the way in here."

"I've tried to teach them the value of manners around company, but it never stuck. They're hopeless; they'll always be animals when they eat." Kim laughed.

Kim rolled over and spooned into me. I wrapped my arms around her. "What else could we do together?" she said.

"Well, Lynn's going to be coming down here in a few weeks and that's looking like it could be quite a day," I replied.

"Yes, that will. I want to make some plans for it, too. I think we could have an amazing time together."

"I agree. We should also see if we can't arrange for Trish to walk in on us some time."

"Oh, my, yes!"

"Depending on your comfort level, we might even make a video of our own sometime."

"I'll have to think about that one," Kim said.

"No problem. I'm just throwing it out there. Videos do have a nasty tendency to occasionally become newsworthy, after all."

"Yes."

"And there are a few things we might do in the way of fulfilling fantasies."

"Yours or mine?"

"Both, really, but let me do a little investigating on some ideas I have."

"Sounds fun."

"And I can't live without lying next to you asleep a few hundred more times."

"Good. My work here is done, then." We kissed softly for a while and then I felt Kim smiling.

"What're you thinking of?" I said.

"We never did get to the movies we rented."

"It's okay. I'll return 'em tomorrow. Or we can pay the late fees and get to them later this week."

"John?"

"Yes, Kim?"

"Pay the late fees. I'll be back tomorrow night."

"I love you, Kim."

"I love you, John. Good night."

12