All Comments on 'Kim Lazenby's Resumé Ch. 02'

by PrimalRoots

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This author has great taste and a vivid imagination! Love her stories and that Mike guy should make a come back ;-)

Bigbronco72Bigbronco72over 10 years ago
Wow

Such another great story. I truly love reading your work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

That was awesome, brilliant, and very sexy. The end, though, was very dark. If you were to take out some of the really raunchy scenes and make it longer, you'd have yourself a novel.

Also, I live in WV, so WVU and Delta Gamma? All real. Might wanna change those to aliases, FYI.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
DAMN!!!

When is the next story coming? this is one of the best authors on literotica. i cant wait especially to hear more about this.....

Months went by, midterms came and went, and sex, sex, sex. Lesbian sex, group sex, straight sex, anal sex, interracial sex, I did it all. Big dicks, small dicks, harry pussies, shaved pussies, clean and used. Girls and guys, guys and girls, even a very attractive shemale at one point.

Contests with the girls, contests with partygoers. Wet T-shirt competitions, cocksucking challenges, makeshift gloryholes, yadda yadda yadda. It's nothing I can't tell you about in my endeavors beyond college.

eugene2keugene2kover 7 years ago

The ending is sort of unrealistic. Of course the whole story is not realistic, but the ending stands out. The MC's experience of being betrayed by the one she loved shouldn't have turned her into a sadist. It's not enough to make her believe something like "there's no such thing as equals in a relationship" and "you're either the agressor or the victim".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrimalRoots@PrimalRoots
Horny little Asian woman, tossing out any dumb idea I have. Bisexual, cock addicted, very into WMAF. I'm a whore for comments and a slut for feedback. Literally gets me wet, no lie.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES