All Comments on 'Kim Webcams with Daddy'

by jillygirl

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
RossDanielsRossDanielsover 13 years ago
Very sexy story!

I liked it a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

nice start.... what happens next. Can't wait until the next chapter... at least i hope there will be.

grassmanrossgrassmanrossover 13 years ago
Kim

Wow, what a great story. Very hot. Maybe you can bring Mom into it.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
taking daddys hard cock inside my horny young cunt.

brilliant hot horny story love both te story and the writing. love

the kim webcams with daddy so very erotic with daddy shooting cum down her throat and over her face. awesome more please. loved it.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
NNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:

mom doesn't need to be into it. She needs to be gone because she doesn't like to fuck anymore.

jillygirljillygirlover 13 years agoAuthor
Part 2 of Kim Webcams with Daddy

I have submitted the second part of the story. Since she will not be on webcam this time I gave it a different title. It is called. "Kim's weekend alone with Daddy"

I hope it will be approved soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh, Jillygirl (Kim?)

Your story is hot, hot, hot. Love how daddy starts with the (your?) tits and nipples to get Kim excited. Great scenaio of daddy cumming in her mouth and swallowing. Sounds like they really made love as well as purely fucking. Can't wait to see your next installment and how they fuck without worrying about mommy.

rock6752rock6752over 13 years ago
I bet that Kim could get mom going

Kim and her mom need to get to build a closer relationship after she gets back from Aunt Cindy's. Maybe that is the reason that mom and dad have not been together for a while. Kim might find her aunt or mom on a lesbian webcam and who knows what could develope from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pure Sexy!

Jilly, I'll bet that you were wet and had your hand in your panties when you wrote this story, because I sure had my hand on my cock. Kim really treated her dad well. I've cum many times just thinking about Kim, but would rather spash on her tits like she let her daddy do. This is one of the best fuck-me-daddy stories in a long time. Can't wait to see the next one cum on-line!

nick1966_38nick1966_38over 13 years ago
mmmmmm

Loved your story Jillygirl

My dick is dripping

Going to dream that I am your Daddy tonight

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ymmm

I love the thought of Daddy watching me like that on his webcam. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Got Me Really Wet

Couldn't keep my hand out of my panties or fingers out of my pussy. Hope that more kim and Daddy stories keep cumming..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Made me late for work!!

An outstanding erotic story...have to admit, there have been times when this fantasy has control of me when I think of my own daughter...you have captured the wording so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Delicious

Sounds like you have had the experience, or maybe just want it. I have and it is wonderful. Sex with my father is unimaginable, and I hope it never stops. No man can love you like a daddy. If your tits aren't perfect (mine are) he'll still tell you your're beautiful. If your cunt is a little loose (mine isn't) he'll tell you you're so tight. And don't forget to yell 'fuck me daddy' as loud as you can -- it gets them super, super hard, and makes the cum flow like a river for both of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hope You are OK

With us, wife and I, looking at your picture and imaging you are Kim while we make love. Your tender writing makes us want to be slow and deliberate. Your stories make us want to fuck like no tomorrow. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hope You are OK

With us, wife and I, looking at your picture and imaging you are Kim while we make love. Your tender writing makes us want to be slow and deliberate. Your stories make us want to fuck like no tomorrow. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great writing. It appears that the intensity of the incest taboo is going down, such behavior seems be be becoming more acceptable, not only in stories, but perhaphs in real life too. One hears whispers, hints etc., here in India, from time to time; and when one watches such pairs the body language tends to add weight to them. Do comment on this, dear Reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes, Anonymous from India

Daddys fucking their daughters and Mommys being fucked by their sons is becoming more common everywhere in the world, both in fantasy and in reality. Very sexy stuff, and jillygirl is a very sexy writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ms. Jillygirl

Meant to tell you that Mrs. And I both luved Kim's webcamming ( webcumming lolol) in our role-playing. BTW, we tried keeping my cock in her pusssy for hours like Kim and her dad -- it doesn't work, even with daddy-daughter excitement. Reeaally luved the tittie stuff with Kim -- I think that may have been what my Mrs. And her father had done when she was a teenager, but who knows? Maybe everything will 'cum' out someday. Luv and Wet Kisses from Both of Us, Mr. And Mrs. Heatr

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Terrific

This is an oh soooooo sexy story. Little girls should all show themselves naked to their daddies, and then fuck them like Kim did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hott

This is so hott if its true. I love fucking my sister tiffany

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great job!

This story was really hot. It turned me on so much and it made me happy to read. You did a great job I'd love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 2..

Kim's Weekend Alone with Daddy... HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked it a lot. Just wish it had been me sucking and getting fucked by my dads cock. I am a male, but had the pleasure of seeing his cock many times, but never felt it or sucked it; just watched him piss and leave it out for me to see. Perhaps he wanted me to feel and suck it. He has been gone for25 years so it will only be a memory or imagination. Look forward to the next story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous