Kimiko Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went upstairs to refresh myself also and to grab some of the travel brochures that I had collected from the airport and the car rental place and made my way back down. I figured that they would like to do some sight seeing and spend a day or two on the beach, and perhaps a day or two of shopping. And since this would probably be their only trip to Hawaii, I thought that I would slip in a little treat for them; a side trip to Kauai on their last full day here. But that would be a secret for now.

I got down to the lobby and found the three women had arrived before me. A waitress came over and took our orders. As we chatted, I outlined my thoughts about spending the time sightseeing, on the beach, and a little shopping thrown in. And they liked the idea.

I figured a day at Sea Life Park and the Waikiki Aquarium, then a day of shopping and a trip to the Polynesian Cultural Center, followed by a day at Hanauma Bay doing a little swimming and sun bathing. Then I told them that their last full day would be a surprise and that they would all need to pack a small bag with beach things.

Kimiko, Ai and Mikan all liked the itinerary however were concerned over the cost of the Polynesian Cultural Center visit. It seemed a little more than their budget could bear.

"Girls, please don't worry. I still know a few people here and can probably get us discounted ticket prices. I'll let you know the day before what to expect for the tickets. Ok?"

They seemed satisfied with that explanation. I figured that I would treat them but I wasn't going to let them know that. I just felt bad that their tour agent would leave the entire group high and dry like that. Hopefully I could make up for it and see the sights myself in the process. Besides, the girls were good company at dinner. I thought it would be a week spent with pleasant company if nothing else.

With that, we arranged to meet up the next morning for breakfast at around seven in the morning. As they got up to go up to their room, Kimiko shoo'd them off and waited until they were out of sight before she took my hand and asked me to sit.

"Todd-san, thank for your being so nice to us. I don't know what we do if you not help us."

"Kimiko, please, I am very happy to do this for you, Ai and Mikan."

"Where we come from, we just ordinary girls. Work in office. Go home. This trip special for Ai and Mikan. They young but have boy friends so before they marry, I want them to have fun trip. Once marry, maybe no time for fun trip. My gift to them."

"I understand Kimiko."

"So if something expensive, I will take care of money for them. Ok?"

"I understand however I will also try to make sure that everything we do is not expensive. Ok?"

"Thank you Todd-san."

"Do itashi mashite. (your welcome)."

That caught Kimiko off balance. "Todd-san, nihongo wakaremasuka? (do you understand Japanese?)"

"Sukoshi wakaremasu. (I understand very little.)"

"Honto? (really?)"

"Hai!" and I laughed. "Kimiko, I am part Japanese. My father was a second generation Japanese and my mother was Swedish. They met when my father served in Europe in the second world war. My grandmother, issei (first generation), helped to raise me."

Kimiko was speechless! I knew that I really didn't look part Japanese. About the only things about my appearance that gave it away were my eyes and my black hair. However if you didn't know, it would be almost impossible to guess!

"Your grandmother?"

"Hai. Obaachan (grandmother) taught me to speak Japanese when I was little however I have forgotten most of it."

"So-ka? (is that so?) You surprise me! But now you mention, I can see some Japanese in you." After a moment, she blushed. I think she was checking me out and was embarrassed when she caught herself doing that.

"So Kimiko, don't worry about money. Please. I will make sure that we will have fun and that it won't be expensive."

"Thank you Todd-san. You are so good to us. We are lucky to meet you."

I rose and took Kimiko by her hand, "May I see you to your room?"

She blushed again! "Thank you Todd-san." I held her hand as we walked to the elevators and rode it up to her floor.

When we got out of the elevator, Kimiko turned to me and placed a hand on my chest, "Todd-san, before we go to my room, I want thank you my way here so Ai and Mikan don't embarrass me, ok?"

"Ok, Kimiko, what..." and before I could say anything further, Kimiko kissed me! She kissed me!

"Kimiko...."

She kissed me again while I put my arms around her and hugged her to me. As I did so, she put her arms around my neck and kissed me again!

"Thank you Todd-san for helping us. You are handsome man and I ..... I don't know how to say ....... I think I like you ....... Is ok?"

And I kissed her back and hugged her tighter. "Is ok. And I think that I like you very much also, Kimiko. Very much."

She smiled and broke our embrace, then took my hand in hers as we walked over to her room. As she inserted her card key into the door lock, the door sprung open! Ai and Mikan had been anxiously waiting for her return! That led to another round of chastising in Japanese amongst all three! I chuckled at them, which caused Kimiko to swat me playfully on my arm!

Ai and Mikan laughed with Ai telling Mikan that they should leave the two lovebirds alone! Kimiko was about to launch a retort at Ai, when I put my arm around her waist and dragged her to me. Kimiko squeaked her surprise just before I wrapped both arms around her and kissed her soundly on her lips! After a moment, Kimiko put her arms around my neck and passionately responded to me! Ai and Mikan were astounded! The silence would have been deafening if I were not so wrapped up in Kimiko!

As our kiss ended, Kimiko lowered her head to my chest, and sighed. As she turned and looked up and saw Ai and Mikan, she raised her hand to her lips. I looked over at Ai and Mikan and they both had tears in their eyes! I smiled at them and then looked back at Kimiko who was now looking into my eyes with a smile on her face. I kissed her again before taking my leave. The three girls were hugging each other when I left them.

Before turning in, I went to the concierge and made arrangements with them to purchase the tickets for Sea Life Park and the Polynesian Cultural Center before hand. I also asked that they charter a helicopter out of Honolulu to take us to the Napali Coast on the island of Kauai the day after our trip to Hanauma Bay. And if they could also have the hotel kitchen make up a picnic basket for us to take on the helicopter trip. They said that they would take care of everything and get back with confirmations.

I left my credit card number with them and instructed them to just leave a receipt with the front desk for me to pick up later. I knew from past experience that tourists paid a premium to get into these places and I didn't want that to be a dampener for the girls.

That night I lay in bed thinking of my encounter that evening with Kimiko, Ai and Mikan. How nice they were and fun to be with. I really enjoyed my evening with them. But most of all, I was excited about the possibility that Kimiko might actually have an interest in me. Although we only met that afternoon, so far we seemed to be very compatible. She was very nice and fun, plus she was cute! And she kissed me without hesitation on her part. I think we were mutually attracted to each other. I could see myself falling for her in a big way!

----------------

We met the next morning for breakfast at the appointed time. At first Kimiko was a little uncomfortable as we sought out how to act with each other now that our quick friendship had morphed into something a little more personal. However Ai would not let Kimiko stall as she pushed Kimiko into the seat next to me. I took ahold of Kimiko's hand and gave her a light squeeze and a smile to reassure her. She smiled and squeezed my hand back, then kissed me quickly on my cheek and smiled demurely!

We had a quick breakfast then went back to our rooms to get ready for our day at Sea Life Park and the Waikiki Aquarium. I saw a message light on my phone so called in and retrieved a voice message from the concierge informing me that all had been arranged. And that the flight schedule for the helicopter ride would be left in my room later that day.

I had told the girls to pack a bag for the beach so we could do some sun bathing and spend some time swimming if we could fit it in. We threw the bags in the trunk of my car and left on our adventure for the day.

The ride out to Sea Life Park took about forty five minutes. Kimiko now openly claimed the front passenger seat as hers. We enjoyed the ride out to Sea Life Park as Ai and Mikan tried to read their tourist maps and pointed out items of interest to Kimiko and myself as we drove by them.

We arrived at the park and made our way to the ticket booth. As they were gazing up at the entrance fees, Kimiko wore a frown on her face. I took her hand in mine, "Kimiko, we are to be guests today."

At first she didn't understand, "But Todd-san, we must pay to go? Yes?"

"Not today. We are guests today. Ok?"

"How?" She clearly didn't understand.

I kissed her, "Shh!" And I kissed her again. Ai and Mikan were smiling broadly now!

I led us to the tour group entrance and introduced myself. "Ah, do you have tickets for a Kawaguchi party?" With that, the tickets were produced and we were allowed in and greeted by a hostess who explained the layout of the park in Japanese. After that short introduction to the park, we were left to ourselves to explore.

Ai turned to Kimiko to ask, "Kawaguchi-san?"

Kimiko smiled, "Hai! Todd-san is sansei (third generation immigrant)." Then she rattled something off, I think explaining the bit about my mother being Swedish and how my parents met. Ai's and Mikan's eyes were dancing as they took in everything that Kimiko said.

Mikan agreed, "I can see his eyes, yes, Japanese. Kimi-chan, you lucky girl!"

Ai and Mikan laughed, and Kimiko blushed and smiled.

We explored the park and found the exhibits and shows to be first class! I especially liked the idea of being close and up front with all of the sea life on display. We even got to feed dead fish to the sea lions although it took some scrubbing to get the smell of the fish off of our hands! Ugh!

There was also a gigantic aquarium that held sea life of all types. It must have been at least two stories tall and held sharks, rays, tuna, balloon fish, and an assortment of reef fish. It was so large that they also offered visitors a chance to suit up and go into the tank to feed the fish during different times of the day. Although interesting, we weren't inclined to do so.

We left the park just before noon time and drove north to the town of Kailua. It's a bedroom community with many of its residents commuting each day to Honolulu for work. We found a local restaurant and tried some of the local fare. We were introduced to the Hawaiian concept of a 'plate lunch' which consisted of two scoops of rice, macaroni salad and a main dish. Now I knew why so many local guys were huge!

From the size of the servings we saw being dished out as we ordered, Ai and Mikan agreed to split one lunch while Kimiko and I split another. Even then we could barely finish the lunches. They were so huge.

With our belly's bursting from lunch, we were once again back on the road. This time I took the 'Pali Highway' which is a road that links Kailua with Honolulu, and goes through valleys and a mountain range via a tunnel. The views are quite breath taking.

As we got back into the car, Kimiko put up the arm rest between our seats and slide over to sit next to me. "Todd-san, thank you for taking us there." She kissed me on my cheek then leaned her head onto my shoulder.

We drove up the Pali Highway and stopped at the look out. It's located at the crest of the mountain range and allows sightseers to see the fertile plains running along the northern coastline of Oahu. It was quite a view. And the wind! The trade winds come rushing in from the sea and hit the mountains, rising quickly and accelerating as they gain in elevation. At the look out, one could stand on the edge of the look out and actually lean out up to almost 90 degrees without falling off! Don't know if that's right or not. At least I wasn't going to try it!

We got back to town and went over to the Waikiki Aquarium. Now this is a true gem of an aquarium. Like Sea Life Park, the aquarium really puts sea life on display. They even had a tidal pool display that let you touch sea stars, anemones, and sea urchins. They even had little fish running around the display.

Kimiko held my hand the entire time, pulling me along with her into the dark rooms where they had a lot of smaller aquariums on display. She would turn to me from time to time and smile. The route through the aquariums took us by a small dark room. The sign on the side of the room noted that they had baby nautilus' there so they needed to keep the environment dark. These creatures live in the deep parts of the ocean and are not accustomed to lots of light. Out of curiosity, we went in to see the nautilus'. Truthfully, I've never seen one before in my life.

As we went in, we saw a row of aquariums set into the side of the room, back lit with ultra violet light. The nautilus' were bobbing up and down in the aquariums. We were fascinated by the sight. As Ai and Mikan were busy trying to get a closer look at these rare shellfish, Kimiko took the opportunity to turn me to her and kissed me softly. And I kissed her back.

After about an hour or so, we saw everything that the aquarium had to offer and left. I drove us over to the Honolulu Zoo and used their restroom facilities to change into our bathing suits.

As I left the men's room, the girls were just leaving also. As they stepped out, the sight of these three wonderfully attractive women took my breath away! I must have been standing there with my mouth wide open as Kimiko walked over to me and placed a finger under my chin to shut my mouth! The girls were all laughing as she did that!

They all had bikinis on which revealed their bodies in a tantalizing manner without being overly sexy. I could see that I would be the envy of all the males on any of the beaches that we would hit that week.

We walked over and staked out a spot on Waikiki Beach. Here we were! On the world famous Waikiki Beach! Wall to wall bodies, all oiled up, trying to soak up the sun's rays so that each could go home with a sun tan that boasted of their time in Hawaii! And the three girls were no different! Ai and Mikan wasted no time in breaking out their sun tan lotion and lathered themselves. Ai turned to me and asked if I could do her back. Kimiko quickly grabbed her lotion and spanked her on her bottom telling her something to the effect of not being naughty! Mikan and I had a good laugh at their antics!

However Kimiko didn't waste the opportunity to have me oil her up! She oiled her front before she handed me her lotion then laid face down on her towel. As she did so, she untied the strings to her top. I squeezed lotion onto my hands and rubbed them together to warm the lotion up a bit. Then I applied it to the back of her arms first. I made my way to her back and rubbed the lotion in and massaged her at the same time.

As I oiled her back, I also put lotion on her sides. Kimiko turned her head to look at me and smiled, then turned to look at Ai and Mikan, who by now were laid out on their backs enjoying the sun. Seeing that they were not looking in our direction, Kimiko raised herself on her arms just a little to provide me with a little room to reach under her.

I took the opportunity to slowly caress the sides of her breasts, then reached under to cup them and slowly squeezed them. Kimiko closed her eyes to savor my touch. Before releasing her breasts, I captured her nipples with my finger tips and slowly rolled them, producing a sigh from Kimiko when I released her sensitive buds. I kissed her and told her quietly, "you are a truly beautiful woman, Kimiko. Aishite imasu. (I love you.)" I don't know what possessed me to say that, but I did! And it was probably straight from my heart!

That startled Kimiko! Without thinking, she raised herself to look at me then hugged me tightly to her! We kissed passionately! Kimiko pressed her naked breasts into my bare chest as I hugged her tightly to me. Time stood still that moment! It was just Kimiko and me, lost in a fog of our creation!

It soon dawned on her that she was without her top! I guess the hair on my chest must have stimulated her nipples. I felt them grow hard as she pressed them into me. She laughed as we kissed and told me, "Todd-san, I am sorry but I need top to bikini?"

I could see her predicament so I told her that I would hug her until she was able to lay face down again. Then I would slip her top to her. Hopefully no one would have noticed. As I lowered Kimiko to her towel and she retied her top, Ai sat up with a grin and made an 'ok' sign with her thumb and forefinger. Kimiko was embarrassed until Ai came over to talk with her. I think more to assuage her fears about having Ai and Mikan know how she felt about me.

I took the opportunity to oil myself as well. I finished doing my front before Kimiko came over to take the lotion from me. "Anata (dear), please let me put on you?"

I looked at her and smiled, "thank you," then kissed her quickly. Her use of the term 'Anata' was not lost on me. It is normally used only between couples who are romantically linked.

I laid face down on my towel while Kimiko oiled the backs of my arms and legs. As she oiled my upper thighs, I spread my legs slightly to allow her to get in close, which she did. In fact she got in so close that I could feel her hands as they brushed up and rubbed my scrotum several times. This was certainly not an accident!

I glanced up at Kimiko and was rewarded by an 'air kiss' from her! She then oiled my back, massaging out any muscle kinks that she found! Boy was she good! But the caressing had gotten me excited and I was hard!

Kimiko finished with my back and motioned to me to sit up. I couldn't without displaying my excited state!

"Kimiko, let me lay here for a moment."

"Oh? Why you no sit up?"

"Well, you got me a little excited!"

"Excited?"

"Yes."

"How so?"

"As in a man because of a sexy woman."

"Oh?" Then it dawned on her what I was saying. And she giggled and swatted me on my butt!

We managed to get into the water a couple of times. Ai and Mikan were content to lay there and soak up the sun while Kimiko and I used the opportunity in the water to hug and feel each other's body pressed against the other. We were standing in about 4 feet of water facing away from the shoreline when I took Kimiko's hand and pressed it against my erection from outside my shorts. She was hesitant at first but shortly became accustomed to feeling my aroused penis and took the liberty of sliding her hand inside of my swim shorts to grasp my hard cock!

"Anata, you are first man that I know this way. I want you to know me too." With that, she turned in our embrace to face away from me. She took my hand and slide it down inside the front of her bikini. I could feel her soft pubic hair as I slide down further until I could feel the lips of her pussy. I slowly rubbed my fingers up and down her lips and then found her little nub as her arousal made her clit prominent.

I pressed on her clit softly and rubbed it gently in circles. Kimiko leaned back and laid her head on my shoulder as she closed her eyes and whispered, "Anata,...... feels so good ....... anata ......" After a few minutes of this stimulation, she shuddered as she experienced her first orgasm by the hands of a man, and by me.