Kimiko Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went on to tour the Polynesian Cultural Center for the rest of the afternoon and had a front row table for dinner and the show that went along with it. The girls enjoyed themselves immensely! It was a great evening.

All too soon the show was over and we made our way back to my car. We climbed back in and Kimiko settled herself next to me again, using my shoulder as a pillow. The emotional high of the choosing her ring then spending the afternoon the afternoon playing tourist had tired her out. She napped on the drive back to our hotel. Halfway back I looked in my rear view mirror and found both Ai and Mikan also asleep in the back seat.

We returned to the hotel by ten that night. Kimiko and I bade Ai and Mikan good night and went up to my room.

As we entered my room, Kimiko asked, "Anata, would you bathe with me?"

So we undressed each other. As I took Kimiko's bra and panties off, I stood back and gazed at her nude body. She became a little self conscious and asked, "Anata, am I pleasing to you?"

"Kimi-chan, you are the most beautiful woman in the world!"

She blushed and walked over to me. "Anata, I give myself to you, my husband to be." She put her arms around me as I hugged her tightly to me and we kissed.

I took her hand and led her to the bath where we bathed. Kimiko washed my body while I washed hers. After we were done, I closed the drain and filled the tub with hot water and we settled in for a soak; my back to the tub and Kimiko sat between my legs, with her back against my chest.

The hot water gradually rose till the tub was full. While it wasn't full enough to cover us completely, it was full enough to enable the hot water to sooth our tired bodies. I put my arms around Kimiko's waist while her rear end pushed up against my erection.

"Anata, I feel you. You want me, yes?"

"Very much so Kimi-chan. I love you, aishite imasu."

With that, Kimiko turned around to face me in the tub, then grasped my hard cock and slowly sat down on it until our pelvic mounds were pressing hard against the other. She put her arms around me neck and straddled my waist, while I wrapped my arms around her back. And we kissed; a long, passionate kiss that only lovers would know.

While we didn't do much more than that in the bath, the intimacy of the moment helped to prepare ourselves for our love making just a short while later as Kimiko rode me in our bed to her screaming orgasm! She surprised herself that she would be so loud when she came!

As we rested, Kimiko asked how I felt about children.

"Kimi-chan, I would like to have children. How do you feel?"

"I think we will have beautiful children. Do you want two or three children?"

"I think we will have as many children as you want."

Kimiko smiled at me, "I think we will have many children." as she straddled me and rubbed her pussy lips against my building erection! "Yes, many children!"

----------------

The next morning as we woke up, I told Kimiko that I had made arrangements to fly back with them. I asked if we could meet her family? She thought it over and said that she should call them first so that they would be prepared to meet me.

"Anata, my father very understanding man. He know that I am not young woman anymore so difficult to find husband."

"Why would it be difficult for you? You are still very young and very beautiful."

Kimiko giggled, "My husband to be, very kind but doesn't see good!"

She went on, "In Japan, most young women married before they twenty five. Unless they don't want man or are not nice, they marry by that age. I am much older so more difficult to find good husband. Japanese man want young girl."

"But you are young yet Kimiko. Maybe twenty eight years old?" I guessed.

"Thank you Todd, but your wife to be is thirty three. So I not expect to find husband."

"But you had to take care of your family Kimi-chan."

"Yes, I make decision to take care of my father, brother and Ai. They most important to me. But now you most important to me also."

"Thank you Kimi-chan. You most important to me, too."

She moved to lay herself on me and we kissed softly. "I think I like very much to be your wife." she said with a smile.

I turned us over to put Kimiko on her back then moved over her to ravage her beautiful body before she placed me at her entrance. As I slowly moved into her private space reserved now only for me, Kimiko sighed and closed her eyes to absorb the feelings of bliss that radiated from our coupling! "Anata ......" she sighed as I filled her once more.

----------------

After breakfast that morning we loaded up my car with beach mats and drove over to Hanauma Bay. It is a public beach located in a conservation area so no fishing has been allowed there for a long time. The sea life there had grown accustomed to having humans around so could be frequently found swimming along with human swimmers.

We rented snorkeling equipment when we got there and went out to explore the reefs located just offshore. The girls were amazed by how tame the reef fishes were. After about an hour in the water, we returned to shore and did a little sunbathing.

Mikan asked Kimiko when we would be married. Kimiko responded, "We not talk about it yet. First must ask otoosan (father)."

"Your otoosan will be ok!" Mikan smiled. "He want you to be happy."

"I think so too, but must ask otoosan first. If he ok, then Todd-san and I discuss."

"Will you marry in Osaka?"

"Anata? Do you want to marry me in Japan?"

"Kimi-chan, I think it would be important to you to be married with your family and friends there with us. So yes, let's be married in Osaka. And let's also have small party for my friends and family in California after so they can meet you."

"Thank you." she smiled and put her hand to my cheek. "You are special man. I am lucky girl." And she kissed me.

We grabbed sandwiches and soft drinks from a concession stand and had a light lunch on the beach. On the way back, we stopped at another shopping mall where the girls picked up small gifts to take back with them for friends and family.

I asked Kimiko what I could take as a gift for her father and brother. She suggested that I give them some Kona Coffee. Coffee in Japan is a big thing. So I picked up a couple of large bags of pure Kona Coffee and a couple of bags of roasted macadamia nuts also.

As we drove back to our hotel, I informed the girls that we would be leaving the hotel around 7:30 the next morning for our special trip. That it would involve a visit to a beautiful beach that not many people visited. So to dress appropriately. Swim wear and sandals with a light jacket would be fine.

We had a few minutes so Kimiko called home from our room. She spoke with her father to let him know that they were having such a good time and to also let him know that she was bringing a guest home to meet him. I couldn't catch most of her conversation however Kimiko kept smiling so I think the conversation must have gone well.

Afterwards she explained that she told her father that she was bringing home someone very important to her. She said her father guessed from her tone of voice that the person, me, was more than very important. He asked if she met someone special in Hawaii. And she replied that yes, and 'he' was. Kimiko said that her father seemed happy for her so we could hope for a favorable response from him.

I asked Kimiko if I should arrange for a hotel room nearby. She replied, only if her father objects to us sleeping together. But not to worry about it now.

We visited a nearby sushi bar and had a light dinner. On the way back to our hotel, Kimiko asked if she could move her things to my room. "Anata, I think I want to be with my husband to be all time. Is ok with you?"

I kissed her, "Is very ok! I want to be with my wife to be all the time also." So we moved her suitcase into my room that evening.

As we left Ai and Mikan in their room, I suggested that we meet for breakfast at 6:30 in the hotel's coffee shop. That would give us enough time for a light breakfast before we left for the heliport.

Kimiko and I returned to our room and made love again. As we rested, she told me, "I think I will like making our children. Now practice but later for real!" with a smile!

I told her of our trip to Napali the next morning. Kimiko hugged me. "Anata, thank you for taking such good care of us. You make this trip so good for us." As she lifted her hand to stroke my face, her engagement ring sparkled in the moonlight that filtered into our room. "And you make me very happy woman also. I am very lucky to find you."

"No more lucky than I am in finding you, Kimi-chan."

"Anata, you are hatsukoi, my first love. You are my aijin, my lover."

"As you are also Kimi-chan, you are my hatsukoi and aijin also!" That was true for me also. All the others were not meaningful. Kimiko was the only one to ignite that spark of caring and longing in me.

We made love again before falling asleep in each other's arms.

----------------

We met up with Ai and Mikan at the coffee shop the next morning as arranged. After a quick breakfast, we picked up our picnic lunch from the concierge, and returned to our rooms to retrieve our things. We met back in the lobby where we caught a cab to take us to the heliport. The chopper was already there, waiting for our arrival.

Ai and Mikan were surprised but Kimiko smiled and told them that they were in for a treat. To just appreciate my treat for them.

The pilot got us all buckled in and our things stored. He had us all don headsets so we could listen in as he narrated our trip to Napali. We could also listen into his chatter with the local flight controller as he requested and received flight clearance and other instructions throughout the flight.

The flight out was very enjoyable although the stretch over the open ocean was a little boring. Nothing much to see. But the pilot made good time and we were over Kauai very quickly. The pilot flew close to the coastline where he pointed out places of interest such as the bay where Elvis Presley's Blue Hawaii was filmed. Where Charro built her home, and where other celebrities resided.

We were quickly coming up to Napali when he flew out towards the open ocean. The vantage point looking back to the beach enabled us to view the entire stretch of nearly pristine sand along with a small waterfall which fell to a small pond that emptied into the ocean. He explained that because of its remoteness, that very few people came here.

He landed just uphill of the beach in a small clearing. As we deplaned, he handed me a walky-talky saying that we could get in touch with him with it if needed. But that otherwise, he would be back for us around three that afternoon.

With his departure, we were left to our own. At first, I felt a little uncomfortable without the noises of civilization around us. But I quickly became accustomed to hearing the sound of the breaking surf, the sound of the light breeze as it moved through the surrounding trees and bushes, and the chattering of the birds that seemed to be around us.

As the sun was out if all of its glory, I suggested that we apply our sun tan lotion so we wouldn't burn. Ai and Mikan did each other while Kimiko and I did ourselves.

The waterfall seemed like an interesting place to set up as our temporary camp site so we carried our things there. The waterfall dropped about twenty or thirty feet to a small pond. The pond itself emptied to the ocean via a small stream. Ai ventured into the pond and we soon found ourselves in it as well. Luxuriating in the cool waters the girls swam and splashed water at each other. We alternated all day between sun bathing and exploring the beach, and jumping in the pond to cool off.

As our time on the coast drew to a close, I told Kimiko, "We have to come back and visit this place again."

She agreed, "Hai. We shall bring our children!" I looked at her bright expectant smile! "Yes we shall!" I agreed.

As this was our last day in Hawaii, I asked Kimiko if she would like the experience of making love on the beach. She blushed, however I could see that she was excited by the idea. She told Ai and Mikan that we were going to walk along the beach for awhile so not to worry. We left them at the pond where they continued to sun bath and swim.

Kimiko and I walked down to the shoreline and about a hundred yards away before we lost site of the pond. We looked back often to gauge when we would be out of site of Ai and Mikan. Kimiko looked around us and could not see anyone where ever she looked.

"Anata, I want make love to you all the time...... I want you in me always." She put her hands to my waist and slowly lowered my swim shorts. As my erection was uncovered, she took me in her hand and kissed the head of my hard cock. Slowly tonguing me, she then mouthed me, slowly stroking me in the process. It felt so good!

Sooner than I wanted, I felt my orgasm approaching. Not wanting to surprise her, I warned her, "Kimi-chan! You must stop or I will cum in your mouth!"

"Anata, please cum in my mouth. I want taste you." and she again took me in her mouth and stroked me firmly to my finish! My balls unloaded so much semen that she gagged temporarily on it before she swallowed hungrily!

I helped Kimiko to her feet and kissed her soundly. "Thank you Kimi-chan. You are my aijin forever!" She smiled and began to take off her bikini. "Please Kimi-chan, let me."

I slowly untied her bikini top and let it fall to the sand. Her nipples were hard with her arousal! I kissed and suckled them until Kimiko's knees began to buckle. "Oh Todd! Feel so good!" she moaned as her orgasm hit! "Oh!"

I hugged her to me while she regained her composure. Then I knelt to slide her bikini bottom off, revealing her glistening pussy to me.

As she stepped out of her bikini bottom, I helped her drape one leg over my shoulder. Kimiko used my head to balance her as I licked her wet pussy. Slowly working my tongue into her slit, I lapped up her juices that began to flow. Her inner lips became flush with her excitement and she moaned loudly when I took her clit between my lips and pressed my tongue against it, slowly working it side to side! She came again, moaning loudly and grabbing my hair to retain her balance!

When she could stand on her own, I stood up and took our bathing suits in hand and walked up the beach to a grassy area. We lay down and Kimiko rode me to another climax, this time both of us coming. Kimiko screamed so loudly that I'm sure that Ai and Mikan must have heard her!

As we lay on the grass, Kimiko confided to me, "Anata, you make me whole woman. I am most happy. I love you in me." I felt the same way. She made me a whole person.

We dressed in our swim suits and went down to the ocean where we cleaned up a little and then rejoined Ai and Mikan. Shortly thereafter, our helicopter ride appeared to take us back to Honolulu. We had an early dinner and called it a night as we would need to be up early the next morning to pack and get ourselves to the airport.

We left Ai and Mikan at their room around 8:30 that night and we went directly to our room. Kimiko was tired so we just showered and went to bed. I have to admit, I was a little tired also. As I lay in bed, I couldn't help but think about what had happened to me this week! I was having a great time, and it was all because I had the great fortune to meet Kimiko.

Kimiko turned to me and placed her head on my shoulder. "Anata, will you really be coming home with me?"

"Yes Kimi-chan. I want you as my wife. I love you very much."

She raised her head to gaze into my eyes, "Anata, I want you to know that I may not always say this but please know that I always love you. Sometimes hard for me to remember. We not used to saying this. But I love you."

I placed my hand on the back of her head and guided her down to my lips. As our lips joined, I opened mine to enable my tongue to grace her lips. In response, she opened hers and allowed our tongues to meet and caress each other.

----------------

We slept in each other's embrace that night and woke early the next morning. I lay beside Kimiko watching the rise and fall of her breasts as she continued to sleep beside me. I felt so happy to have her by me. I leaned over and kissed her lips softly. She moaned in response. "Anata," she whispered, "love me please." So we did. We made soft, tender love.

We did not have sex the night before so my body had stored up a full supply of my cum. When I orgasmed, I ejaculated so much cum that it leaked out of Kimiko's pussy as I deflated! Kimiko was embarrassed because of the size of the wet spot we left behind. But then she said that she was also happy because she would feel my cum in her on the trip back home. We rose to shower and finish packing before we had to meet Ai and Mikan for breakfast and our ride to the airport.

At breakfast, Ai and Mikan informed us that they were ready to go and just needed to check out. We were pretty much the same way so we planned to check out after a last minute check on our rooms and meet back in the lobby by the concierge desk.

The valet retrieved my car and piled our luggage in it. Luckily all of our bags fit. I was worried for a moment as I saw the number of bags that Ai and Mikan had, but they all fit. I gassed up the car on the way to the airport and turned the rental in. Their shuttle took us over to the JAL counter where we checked in. Luckily a porter was available to help us with our bags.

We sailed through the agricultural inspection without a problem. As we approached the check in line, Ai and Mikan made for the general boarding line. However I corralled them and led the group to the first class line.

"Anata? Did you change our tickets?" Kimiko asked with a smile.

I smiled and bowed slightly. She kissed me. "Anata, you spoil us."

We checked in and found that we had been assigned to the front row of the aircraft which had two seats on each side. The ride to Osaka was quiet and restful. Kimiko napped a little using my shoulder as her pillow. I could see that Ai and Mikan were also tired from their week and were napping also.

Shortly before landing, the stewardess came through the cabin handing out customs declaration forms. As we filled them out, Ai laughed and told Kimiko that she might have to declare that she's bringing me home! Mikan slapped Ai playfully on her arm but she still joined in the laughter.

The stewardess was coming around collecting the forms and caught part of the conversation. She asked Kimiko if she needed help filling out her form. Kimiko responded that her cousin was just teasing as she was bringing home her fiancé. The stewardess congratulated her and was impressed by Kimiko's ring when she showed it to her. That induced her to bring out some complimentary champagne for all of us!

Landing at Kansai Airport in Osaka was a non-event. We deplaned and went through customs then followed everyone to baggage claim. We retrieved our bags and on the way out, I converted some US currency to Japanese yen at a foreign exchange counter.

As we got out to the sidewalk, Kimiko waved to someone and I saw a young man wave back. "My ototo (younger brother). His name Tetsuo." Kimiko explained.

Tetsuo pulled up in a van and piled all of our luggage in. Kimiko introduced us and Tetsuo smiled, "I pleased to meet you. My father says my sister very happy so you must be good man for her. We hope you make her happy."

I liked Tetsuo immediately. We hopped in and Tetsuo took off for their district. If you've never driven in Japan, you need to be prepared for narrow roads and kamikaze drivers! It can leave you a nervous wreck until you become accustomed to their traffic.