All Comments on 'Kimmy's Discovery Ch. 02'

by Deviana

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You cannot write. You are an idiot!

There is really nothing more to be said. Utterly pathetic!

samislutsamislutabout 7 years ago

don't pay any attention to the troll darling, those with any taste or style will love your work...thanks so much.

samislut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lovely intimacy

Looks like 'anonymous' is a sour puss! How cowardly to post a negative comment with no specifics. Most likely a repressed religious bigot fighting his own inner desires.

Keep writing Deviana, I love your attention to how the relationship is developing and their intimacy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

It's funny. A boy can be a nobody and just a blot on the planet taking up space. However, when that same boy puts on his mother's clothes and smokes her cigarettes, he becomes a real woman and a valued member of society. Way to go, Kimmy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very good.. And interesting...

Its a very good story. ... liked it a lot .. Great build up .. I would say ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very Good Start

Deviana, I was pretty certain where this was heading after reading the first chapter. Your story development is well done. Don't bother yourself over the negative comments, simply uncalled for in my opinion. They shouldn't read this if they don't like the subject matter.

I hope that you continue this thread into a very long tale. I've enjoyed it so far and the story development is well done. Don't stop now sweetie, I'm looking forward to more adventures between Kimmy and Dougie.....Mmmm!!!

Thanks again, SissyCrissy...........xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dreams coming true

This story is so realistic and hot! Your lead character is giving in to her true self!

transwoman954transwoman954about 5 years ago
yuck

You had me until you "light a ciggy" NO NO NO. They are not sexy, cool or so grown up.

Poor form indeed. Nicely crafted otherwise.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 5 years ago
Yes

Exactly how I felt when my first love helped me become the woman I had always hidden. OMG the kiss and the hot feel of his body against me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeviana@Deviana
Hi- i hope that my posts thrill you and also offer you insight to my feminine state of mind. Thank you for constructive feedback and comments. i will try my best to improve with each story.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES