All Comments on 'Kim's Boss'

by tony090909

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A wife rape story

I fail to see how arranging the rape of your wife is erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I think

anyone who criticizes the theme of the story is a sorry ass. If you don't like the theme, then don't read it! In my opinion, the story was hot, a fulfillment of the desires of all three - husband, wife and boss. Good job!

KevstaKevstaabout 12 years ago
Interesting erotic read

I liked the setting, and the developments in this. Good to have you back

quinn roganquinn roganabout 12 years ago
Oh, yes!

Another brilliant erotic essay from Tony090909 - it certainly ticked all my boxes. Can I be a fly on the wall when Tony and Kim talk about how she felt throughout that evening - preparing to out go with Steve; sitting and talking with him at table; and then back at the house, as she realised what Tony was trying to set up, then when the two men moved in on her? What was she thinking, feeling, hoping, fearing ......?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent imagery and story development!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
4 stars

i will read other stories of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
1*

That about covers it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Need a follow up

Your gona have to follow up this with a nother one soon as to what happins,when they get together again, Kim getting pregnate by Steve,that would be a cool story man

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Screw my wife

Great story. My wife and her boss seem to be attracted to each other. They get a little flirty at company social events. I think after the next one I'd like to invite him back to our placeso he can screw her.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Didn"t find it that erotic

I am all for the rape fantasy. I have it too. My wife and I have role-played it. But setting up an ACTUAL rape of your wife by another man, and actively participating in it? Not erotic. The difference between the rape fantasy and actual rape is in trust. In order for the fantasy to be good for the BOTH of you, she has to trust that you won't do anything to actually hurt or disrespect her. How can she trust you if you are actually helping another guy rape her? This story wasn't a fantasy fulfillment for the both of them. It was only for the husband. I know that this is just a story, but if this happened in real life there is no way that this marriage would last. I would give this marriage 5 more years, and that is being generous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The story was masterfully written. The storyline was very well conceived. [4.75/5.0☆ = 95% = A]

Wife sharing scenarios do turn me on ("guilty as charched, your honour").

Contrary to Javmor79's comment i do not think what happened in the story was rape, & here is why:

- In the 7th paragraph tony090909 let us know about Kim's erotic fantasy to be forcefully taken by a colleague from work. That was in compliance with the so-called Chekhov's gun rule: if the protagonist shall leave the gun on the table in Act 1 ONLY IF someone is going to use it in Act 2. Othewise the scene must not be in the play.

- The husband tested her & her boss when he got them to kiss each other in earnest.

- As to how long a marriage will last, nobody knows

(As a matter of record, this is only the 2nd time i disagree with a comment posted by javmor79.)

javmor79javmor79about 8 years ago
@anonymous

I see your points, but I still have to disagree with you. Having the fantasy is not compliance. That is not permission to go ahead and do it. With extreme fantasies like rape to work, there has to be some things established beforehand. For instance, a safe word. Things can get out of hand. How do you know if "stop" means stop, or if it is just part of the game? What if she had a specific type of scenario that she wanted? Role playing is just that. Playing a role. It isn't supposed to be real.

In my opinion, he wasn't really trying to get her fulfillment. This was all about him.

Thank you for the thought provoking conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

it's a bit rich that people claim to fail to see how this is erotic -- despite the clear label on the story as non consensual. despite that being an entire category of stories here. or the loving wives category, or group sex, or incest, or any number of categories of things some people find erotic and some people find awful. people are different, duh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story is erotic. I gave it a 5- (4.7/5.0 = 94%). It also prompted some users to post their own experiences &/or fantasies.

I am a big fan of Literotica wife sex stories. tony090909 is one of the authors i like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well laid out to dispel any Rape issues.

The wife admitting it "has occurred to her that banging a Workmate might be Hot", the Kiss in the living room was a 2 way street....enjoyed and lusted after by both Boss and Wife. A little Chesterfield Rugby to get her undressed and on the floor was soon being appreciated by the Wife gleefully raising her hips to Boss's Thrusts. Tony 090909 wrote a dynamite sexy piece and I'd love to read his next one with a New Third Party and his Wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Simply LOVED it! ❤💚❤💚❤ (five stars).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5).

Excerpt from page 1 of the story follows.

Quote:

"You can kiss her if you like – it might be the last opportunity you get." Steve looked at me quite sharply and I simply winked in reply. There was a moment's puzzlement and then he smiled. He was probably unsure exactly what I had in mind, but clearly he was happy to find out. He leaned in towards Kim and kissed her briefly, but firmly on the lips, then he leaned in and kissed her again, this time a proper, longer kiss.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My kind of wife sex story: ★★★★★ (5).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Exactly right! Thanks to our friends from Britain who still learn to write decently in school.

No surprises, no shocks, and the lingering curiosity regarding whether they meet again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story:

"... but for underwear she'd picked a lacy black bra and pants set and some lace-topped stockings which I had bought her..."

* * *

I was the same kind of husband!

My wife was in her mid 30s when she was offered a better-paid position which however involved air travel with overnight stay. She accepted the position after I convinced her it was totally fine with me.

Henceforth I started tossing sexy undergarments including stockings into her luggage.

About 3 months later, as we were cuddling in bed, she wispered this in my ear: "I promise I will tell you should a man ever see me in sexy undergarments, but you must promise me you will take me back without reservations. OK?"

This is how I gave my wife a hall pass for the time she is away on business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

💚= 5- (4.6 = 92%, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am copy pasting another user's comment:

Quote:

Anonymous, 9 months ago

Excerpt from the story:

"... but for underwear she'd picked a lacy black bra and pants set and some lace-topped stockings which I had bought her..."

* * *

I was the same kind of husband!

My wife was in her mid 30s when she was offered a better-paid position which however involved air travel with overnight stay. She accepted the position after I convinced her it was totally fine with me.

Henceforth I started tossing sexy undergarments including stockings into her luggage.

About 3 months later, as we were cuddling in bed, she wispered this in my ear: "I promise I will tell you should a man ever see me in sexy undergarments, but you must promise me you will take me back without reservations. OK?"

This is how I gave my wife a hall pass for the time she is away on business.

End qupte.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is very popular, got a lot of "faves".

I marked it five stars (4.75 = 95% = A+).

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I gave it a five star but I wish that a little more history of the characters was written.

1) First the husband was sterile due to having a very bad case of mumps in his childhood.

2) Because of him being sterile his wife Kim wasn't on birth control.

3) The husband suddenly realized why the thought of his wife having sex with a verile looking stud excited him was because he wanted Kim to have the child he could not give her, and he wanted a child too.

4) When Kim heard her husband tell Steve "Yes she's safe, fill her cunt with sperm" Kim suddenly knew why her husband had set her up and she had a huge orgasm as she felt Steve inseminate her.

5) In the morning when Kim went to Steve again she let him fuck her several more times because she wanted to make sure she was going to get pregnant.

That about it unless others can add some more details to a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertony090909@tony090909
1520 Followers
Happily married - fortunately my wife shares my enthusiasm for fantasies and role playing. Her main fantasy is to be taken very forcefully at work - it's done by a work colleague who pushes her against a filing cabinet pulls her knickers to one side and fucks her. She says s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES