Kim's Journey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it White Bread, show me how you make that sweet little pussy of your gush."

Oh yes – the wet spots on the bed – he knew I was a wet one.

I could smell his cock just inches from my face, his masculine aroma adding to the sensory overload I was already battling. Somehow in my fog I remembered the explicit details Gail had told me about what men like.

"Yes, stroke your big cock for me" I whispered and heard his deep, low moan at the words. My God, did I really just say that? I thought to myself.

We teased each other for some time. Several times I was very close to orgasm but held it off. I wanted the first orgasm Maurice saw me have to be an explosive one, so I tried desperately to let it build. I don't really know how long we teased each other, but my orgasm was right on the brink when suddenly I heard the woman on the on the video, the long forgotten video, cry out, "OOOH MYYYY GOOODDDD!" and cut my eyes to the screen to see her lowering herself onto the massive shaft, her pussy absurdly stretching around the thickness of it.

As I watched the shaft slowly disappear up into her, my orgasm ripped through me – "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH OOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I felt the nectar explode from my pussy, drenching my hand and soaking the top of the coffee table.

My entire body jerked in convulsive spasms. I must have squirted 3 or 4 streams before my juices settled into a small flow.

I think I may have hyperventilated as I was seeing stars. The last thing I recall was seeing Gail standing across the coffee table with video camera in hand.

*****

My next coherent realization, I was laying on their bed. I'm sure Maurice must have carried me as I surely would have known if I had walked of my own accord. Someone had removed my robe.

Maurice had his tongue on my wet pussy lapping at me as I felt a finger penetrate me. His one finger was easily twice as thick and twice as long as the two fingers of my own that I had been pleasuring myself with. I also realized at that moment that Gail was sucking my right nipple. Without conscious thought, my hand found her nipple just beside my head, and I gave it a light pinch.

Soon Gail moved up to my lips and her tongue entered my mouth. I instantly remembered Ricky. Her lips were like his, those fat, full, African lips, but her tongue was long and snaked its way deep in my mouth to the base of my throat. I instinctively closed my lips around her tongue and sucked it gently.

I felt Maurice begin working a second finger into me. His two fingers were as thick as any cock I had ever had, including Ricky's, but because my young womanhood was so swollen and wet, he was able to maneuver them into me. He began methodically finger fucking me to my next orgasm, ... and it didn't take long.

Just as my orgasm was building, Maurice worked a third finger into me, sending my world crashing out of control.

"HMMFFF hmmmffffffffff hmmmmmmmmm, ggaaaaaaaaaaahhhh" I snorted into Gail's mouth as I erupted.

Gail worked her tongue in my mouth relentlessly as I was slowly coming down from my ecstasy. Where did those fingers go?

Then I felt it – the head of that enormous cock sliding the length up and down my wet opening. At that moment, I realized Gail was holding one of my legs up in the air as we kissed. Maurice was holding the other and using the free hand to alternately slap my clit with his cock and then slide it up and down my lips.

"Oh my God", I thought, "he's going to try to penetrate me with the biggest cock I've ever seen." Fear and anticipation are a fantastic combination. I was frozen.

This was such an emotional roller coaster I was on. I wanted so desperately to know what that massive cock would feel like, but at the same time I was scared out of my mind. Would he rip me open? Would he do some internal damage to me? Was there a damned thing I could do to stop him?

Of course the answer was, No.

In a swift move, Gail moved her body over me and her giant clit loomed just above my lips. Her pussy was so fascinating. Had I been able to do so, I would have studied it intently. This was the first black pussy I had seen and I was mesmerized at how her smooth black flesh turned to pink wetness, just below that huge clit – larger than I had ever seen – that rested just below her tuft of curly black hair. But my current state did not allow for taking time to study it closely. I arched my head and sucked the big clit into my mouth like it were a tiny cock and began working it in my lips.

I felt the discomfort as the head of the big cock entered me, but not as bad as I had anticipated. Maurice was used to taking his time with women, giving them ample time to adjust to his freakish girth. Each time Maurice would apply more pressure and work another fraction of an inch into me, I would moan around the clit in my mouth, causing Gail to begin bucking her hips back and forth on my face. My nose was wedged between her lips and her aroma intoxicated me. As I worked her clit with my tongue, she used one hand to stimulate my nipples while the other found its way to my clit.

"Fuck, that's unbelievable", Gail exclaimed, "I gotta capture that" and she jumped off of me to grab the video camera.

With my distraction gone, my focus was now fully on the cock working into me. I looked down and could see what Gail had seen. My tiny 100 pound body had been stimulated beyond comprehension and had availed itself to accepting 3 or 4 inches of the massive cock meat.

Maurice, much to his credit, ever so gently and slowly began rocking back and forth. His entire movement could not have been more than an inch at a time, but each slow movement forward, he stretched me ever so slightly to new limits. There would be brief moment of sharp pain, followed by extreme fullness, followed by incredible pleasure.

Just when I was about to decide the massive cock wasn't going to kill me, I vaguely heard Maurice say, "let me have her."

With that, Gail moved to the side and Maurice picked me up off the bed. His arms under my legs, he held me suspended on his cock. In the standing position, next to edge of the bed, he began actually moving in and out of me with slightly longer and faster strokes. I was only passively aware of my nipples pressed into the hair of his barrel chest.

His mouth found mine and for the first time, we kissed. As our tongues met, he began bouncing my body like a ragdoll on his cock and Gail maneuvered herself under us. An orgasm of hurricane force intensity was building inside me. I felt the massive cock working deeper and deeper into my wetness, stretching me in places inside my body that had never been stretched to that capacity before and the sensation was indescribable. I had absolutely no control over my body as he plowed up into me when suddenly Gail plunged her long tongue up to my anus. I had been fingered there before, but this was something totally new and totally unexpected that sent me into orbit.

An array of incoherent noises escaped my body as yet another torrential orgasm wrecked through me like a locomotive. Through the mind numbing sensations, Maurice had now managed to penetrate my tight wetness almost entirely. He was no longer simply rocking up into me. He was now plunging the massive member in and out of my body and moving my body up and down with his strong arms like he was jerking himself off with my pussy. Just as I was beginning to reach some level of coherency, I realized he was experiencing his own explosion.

I whispered into his ear, "Yes, fuck my pussy full of your cum."

My tight pussy gripped at his cock as one throbbing jet after another shot up into my womb. His growl sounding like a jungle beast.

My brain could no longer comprehend what my body was going through at that moment and I guess some sort of defense mechanism kicked in as I totally blacked out as the cock was repeated slammed up into my body.

*****

When I awoke, Gail was gently cleaning my body with a warm, wet cloth. Maurice was not in the room. I lay there speechless at what had transpired while she gently patting me with the cloth.

After several minutes I was able to lift myself up to my elbows. I gasped as I gazed down at my swollen, red, angry looking pussy.

Gail looked up and gently smiled. "You'll be fine, just maybe sore for a few days."

Just then Maurice walked in with 3 beers and handed one to Gail and set the other on the nightstand next to me.

"We'll drink these before we go again" he said.

"NO Maurice! This poor girl's done. You're not going near her again tonight!"

I was so thankful she told him that, as I would have never been able to. At that point, I don't think I could have come close to uttering a coherent sentence. I fell back into the bed and collapsed and was instantly asleep.

At some point during the night, I guess Maurice carried me into the living room and laid me on the sofa and covered me with a blanket, I assume so he and Gail could have another round of it without waking me up. If that was the case, I was certain Gail had made him take me in there and was eternally thankful.

I awoke to the sound of the kids running through the house and the smell of Gail frying bacon and making pancakes.

12