Kim's Journey Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned with 3 beers.

As I handed the guys their beers, a song I liked was coming on, so rather than sitting down, I commented about liking the song and brazenly began dancing with myself, showing off my moves. Since our original plan was to go to the movies and it is often cold, I had on a pullover v‐neck sweater, no bra, and since there was possibility of being felt up in the theater, a short spandex skirt. Not a bad outfit for dancing.

The talk continued, but I wasn't paying much attention. As I danced, I did notice Lou checking me out pretty closely. I had also taken inventory of him as well. He had short hair, clean shaven and a deep, sexy voice. He was handsome, and even though his first impression was not the best, I was appreciating the attention and used my moves to tease just a bit more than I probably should have. Occasionally, I would hear a muffled, "Umm."

Finally, Ronnie got up to go and Lou reached beside his chair and handed Ronnie a brown paper bag and a piece of paper. When I stopped dancing and took a step toward the door, Lou said, "Wait a minute, she aint goin'. They would freak out if you had somebody wif ya. She gonna have to wait here til you gets back."

Suddenly, this whole thing seemed not quite right.

"That's cool," Ronnie answered. "Kim, doesn't mind hanging out for a while. Do you, Kim?"

"Umm, I guess. How long will you be?"

"Oh, not long. Not long at all."

Not really an answer, but okay.

As soon as Ronnie got in his car and began down the dirt drive, I heard Lou from his chair, "Hmmm, not long my ass. He'll be gone at least an hour or more. Let's smoke some more."

I tentatively moved back to the sofa, trying to assess the situation.

"Hey, I got some better shit in the back." Lou said and got up to go into one of the bedrooms.

I was sofa dancing, trying not to act nervous, when he returned. With me sitting on the sofa and him standing, I was at just the right height to notice the big bulge in his gym shorts that extended almost all the way to the opening of the left leg. He stepped in front of the sofa between it and coffee table and stood there with that big bulge staring in my face as he fiddled with the bag of pot. I was sure he was doing it on purpose to make sure I noticed his package.

He finally sat on the sofa and reached beside the sofa to grab a bong. "Dis a good shit. I don't roll it, it go straight into the bong."

He was right. After just two hits off of the bong, I could feel my head spinning and my mind beginning to cloud over. Soon, the pot grabbed ahold of me and I got a serious case of the giggles. Every time Lou would say something, I would giggle.

"What you see in dat white boy?" and I giggle. "You gots a tight little body, girl." And I giggle. "Why don't you dance some mo?" and I giggle.

This went on for some time and I was really feeling no pain. I'm not sure, but I think Lou switched channels to some R&B music. I'm not sure how it happened, but we ended up standing up in the middle of the floor dancing to an upbeat tune. And I giggled.

Soon enough, a song finished and slow beat came on. Before I even knew it, I found myself with Lou's strong arms around my tiny body.

The killer weed I had smoked took full control over me and I don't remember too many of the details of what happened after all of that, but I do remember Lou fucking me on his sofa, then later throwing me on his bed. Mainly I remember that because it was a cool fall evening and the bedroom window was wide open. The sheer curtains were blowing in the breeze.

As we were on his bed with Lou slamming his cock into my tiny body, I began to become ever so slightly cognizant again of what was going on. I remember him cumming inside me, then quickly moving up my body to have me clean the remaining juices off his cock. I guess it was about that time that I actually took notice of his cock. It was big. Not like Maurice, big, but big and his was the first uncircumcised cock I had ever had. Too bad I don't remember much of it.

After we finished and recuperated for a few minutes, I got up and found my clothes that were scattered about. Lou got up and put his clothes back on as well and no sooner had we done that and returned to the living room, Ronnie returned. I had not heard him pull in, but he came through the door.

Ronnie only stayed a couple of minutes before asking, "Are you ready to go, baby?"

We said goodbye to Lou and as we walked to the car, it dawned on me that Ronnie had not given Lou any money. If this were a drug deal, wouldn't there be money involved?

Once in the car, Ronnie immediately reached over to give a passionate kiss. The same kind of passionate kiss he had given me the night of the party. Now I'm really starting to put two and two together.

"You know, Ronnie, I got so stoned at Lou's house, why don't we just go back to your apartment?" "That's cool, no one's there right now anyway."

I don't really know how exactly, but it seemed like we were at Ronnie's apartment in no less than 10 minutes, tops.

We got inside and once again, Ronnie was all over me. In his bedroom, I pushed him onto the bed and climbed up over his face, hiked up my skirt, pulled my panties to the side and lowered myself onto his hungry mouth.

As his tongue attacked my cum‐filled pussy with a vengeance, I had to wonder, "Is this what gets him off? Does he know my pussy is full of cum? Was he watching Lou fuck me?" All of these questions were running through my mind as I was grinding my sloppy pussy onto his face.

At this point in my life, I had never heard of such a thing. I had never imagined such a thing even existed, but it seemed much more than a coincidence that when I would have sex with someone else, Ronnie would suddenly appear and be far more passionate than at any other time. I had to know the truth and was determined to find out.

***

Sure enough, only a few days later, on the next night that didn't have class or didn't have to work, Ronnie wanted to go out again. This time, he was up front and said he needed to make another delivery for Lou. I readily accepted. That night, I wore a short spandex skirt and a white peasant's blouse that hung at the edge of my shoulders and had an elastic band around my stomach about two or three inches below my breasts, so my stomach was completely exposed. Also, with the white blouse and of course, braless, you could just make out the outline of my nipples.

Just as we were about to pull up to Lou's house, Ronnie also told me the delivery he had to make was a bit further away tonight so it would take him a little longer than last time.

"Okay, that's cool, I guess." I replied.

As we pulled up in front of Lou's house, there was another parked in front. Hmmm.

We went to the door and this time was different than the last time. This time, Lou opened the door with a big smile on his face when he saw me. We stepped inside and there two other guys inside, one white and one black. They introduced themselves as Darren and Randy. Darren was tall, maybe 6'3". He was a light skinned black man who wore glasses, slender built, rather handsome. Randy was a hippie throwback. He had long hair pulled back in a ponytail, was also pretty thin built, but only about 6' tall. He was handsome I guess to some people, but not really my type. Both were in their late twenties or early thirties. They were sitting on either end of the sofa when we arrived. I could feel them both staring at my braless nipples and was a bit uncomfortable with the situation. I hadn't planned on this and wanted to see how Ronnie was going to handle it, but to my surprise, he acted as if the other guys being there and me being left alone with three men was to be expected, so I just went with it.

After a few minutes of small talk, Ronnie said he had better get going. Then, almost as if an afterthought, asked Lou about the 'delivery'. Lou got up, went into the kitchen and I could hear him opening a paper sack. He put something in it, came back and handed the bag to Ronnie, who took the bag, kissed me goodbye and said, "Have fun" as he walked out the front door.

I was pretty certain by now, Ronnie was setting me up to be fucked by three men. The idea both excited me and also made me scared out of my mind. "Is this really what he wants?" I wondered. I was certain he had seen me getting fucked and giving the guy a blowjob at the party, and the timing the week before when I had fucked Lou seemed more than coincidental, and now here I am with three grown men looking at me like I am a steak dinner and they haven't eaten in a week!

Ronnie had no more than left when a joint was lit and passed my way. "What the hell", I thought, "If this is what Ronnie wants, I may as well enjoy myself, right?"

Several times, Darren and Randy would pat the space on the sofa between them and tell me sit down. "Oh, I'm okay. I'm just going to stand for a while."

Lou chimed in, "Well, if you gonna stand up, you may as well show them yo awesome dance moves." And turned the music on. After a few minutes, Randy went to the kitchen and returned with a bottle of tequila, which I had never tried before, and 4 shot glasses, salt and lime slices. He poured us all a shot and we did the first shot with just the salt on the backs of our hands. They also mentioned doing body shots later. I had heard the expression, but really didn't know what they were.

I starting to get a bit buzzed and was ready to relax. The guys all seemed pretty cool and I could feel the tension in the room, that something was going to happen and I was started to be ready for it, but first, I excused myself to the restroom. I don't know why I did it, but while I was in there, I slipped my panties off and left them laying on the bathroom sink.

I looked in the mirror, liked what I saw, with my nipples clearly visible under the bathroom light, and mumbled to myself, "Okay, whatever happens, happens."

While I was in the restroom, the music had been turned up and the lights had been turned down. Another joint was circling the room. I stood at the edge of the coffee table, took a deep hit off the joint and handed it back to Randy, then sauntered around the table and began lightly swaying to the beat. This drew immediate cheers from the guys and put this little girl up on cloud nine.

"Dance, baby, dance!" Randy shouted, "Shake that thang!"

As luck would have it, the next song that played was Bob Segar's 'Night Moves' one of my all‐time favorite dirty dancing songs. After many cheers and comments, I made my way over in front of the recliner where Lou sat. I turned my back to him, shook my tight ass in his face a few times, and squatted down to press against his lap. When I did, he reached around and pulled me back against his muscled chest. As he pulled me back, I turned slightly and put my leg over the arm of the recliner, exposing my naked pussy to the two new friends. The impact was immediate.

My head was tilted back as I kissed Lou, then I felt a tongue working up my inner thigh. I glanced down to see Randy's long hair and I opened my legs further for him, reached my left hand down to the back of his head and pulled him to my wet pussy.

Randy, was quite skillful. Between his lips, tongue and fingers, he brought me to my first orgasm as Lou and I kissed. I had no idea what Darren was doing. Turns out, he was still sitting on the sofa, watching the action and stroking his big cock. After my orgasm, I slid down to the floor and beckoned Lou to stand up. I tugged down his gym shorts and this time I was actually still coherent enough to really enjoy his fat cock. I inspected the uncircumcised cock as I pulled back the foreskin and lightly stroked him. As I pulled him gently into my mouth, a white cock came into vision on my left and another big black one on my right. I would say I was as giddy as a teenager, but I guess a more accurate description would be to say that I WAS a giddy teenager.

My hands found the inside of the two new newcomer's legs and began slowly tracing their way up the muscular legs to the rapidly swelling cocks. As my fingers found them both, I took my mouth off of Lou for a moment and leaned back to inspect my prizes. Randy was a nice 6" cock that was hard as stone, and Darren was a fat 9 incher that was meaty and tilted slightly down and to the left.

What more could a horny college girl from a small town ask for? I was surrounded by hard cocks ready to pleasure the fuck out of me! But first, I had a responsibility to pleasure them, and I certainly gave it the old college try. I could take Randy completely into my mouth and still manage to tongue his balls. I couldn't do that with Lou or Darren, but tried to make up for it in other ways by suckling each of their cum filled ball sacks into my mouth. As I was tonguing the back of Darren's balls, I heard him say, "Damnnn, you right man, this girl is hot as fuck!" My inner slut smiled.

Soon I found myself being carried into the bedroom.

I was placed on the bed and Randy was the first to take his place between my legs as Lou and Darren moved to either side of my head.

I was in heaven with the two big cocks in my hands, my tongue flicking over the cockheads, my breasts being fondled and Randy sliding the entire length of his rock hard cock up and down my slit. After several minutes of this tormenting, I finally had to take my mouth off the two cocks and order Randy, "FUCK ME, Dammit!"

I heard Darren, "Yea, either fuck that pussy or get out the way! Now get in there and loosen that shit up for me!"

I was relieved from my frustration when Randy sank the length of his manhood into me in one long, slow stroke, and I went back to sucking the two big cocks in my face.

After Randy brought me to orgasm, a thought came to mind. I remembered seeing an adult video once where a woman had two cocks in her at once, one in her pussy and one in her ass. A couple of times I had a finger in my ass, but had never had anal sex and I remember the woman in the video really seemed to enjoy it.

I looked up at Darren and asked him to lay on the bed, looked at Randy and asked if he had a condom. He said he did and I told him to put it on.

Randy pulled out of me, Darren laid down and I mounted his big cock. It felt soooo good feeling the fat cock stretch me out.

I looked back at Randy who was climbing back on the bed and said, "I want you to fuck my virgin ass, but please take it slow."

"Fucking awesome!" I heard Randy as he moved in behind me.

I should explain, I have never been that into anal sex, but when I am really hot, it is a tremendous experience. This night, I was really hot! And why wouldn't I be? Here I was, surrounded by three hard cocks that were focused on giving me pleasure.

My eyes rolled back in my head and Lou's cock fell out of my mouth as I felt the cock head push past my sphincter. Randy was very patient with me and took his time in penetrating me further. It hurt a bit at first, but soon the sensation was incredible as he began to move in and out of my ass. As one cock would penetrate, the other would withdraw, and it seemed like I had continuous orgasms. Darren was soaked with my juices and I couldn't even focus on sucking Lou's cock anymore.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and asked Randy to pull out of my ass. I had had enough anal sex for my first try at it.

Randy took a break and I could now focus once again on the two black cocks in my mouth and pussy.

With me riding Darren, he lasted forever. It was Lou who was the first to cum. I felt his hands on the back of my head as he tried desperately to force his cock deeper into my mouth as he erupted. My God, he was a heavy cummer!

After Lou came and pulled out of my mouth, Darren rolled me over. He put my ankles on his shoulders and began driving his cock deep and fast into me. I could hear the rhythmic sounds of his cum filled balls slapping my ass. His paced quickened even more and I knew he was close to exploding inside me. He soon started making growling, guttural noises and I knew he was there, then felt his cock pulsing its juice into me. That's when I first thought of Ronnie as I glanced over to the open window and screamed, "Oh God YES! Fuck my pussy full of your hot cum!" I pulled his ass as tightly as I could, "Give me every drop of your cum!"

When Darren fell to the side and his cock came out of me, I immediately felt his fluid leaking from my pussy. Louder than I needed to say it, I said, "God I wish Ronnie was here. I love it when he eats the cum out of my pussy after I just got fucked!"

I heard the guys groan and one of them mumble something about that being some, "Sick shit".

Darren and Lou, having both just came, walked out of the room, but Randy hadn't cum yet and was well rested and ready to go some more. I lay on my side and Randy had my right leg on his shoulder. In this position, I was facing the open window and Ronnie would have a clear view of my pussy as Randy pounded me.

When he began pumping me faster and was getting close to his orgasm, I told him I wanted him to cum down my throat so I would have his cum still fresh in my mouth when I kissed Ronnie. He didn't say anything but this seemed to excite him as just a few seconds later, he withdrew from my pussy and was filling my open mouth with his juice. He gave me a nice, thick load to savor. I let my mouth stay open wide as he took his cock in hand and stroked his load onto my tongue before I swished it around a bit to fully coat my mouth before swallowing.

After Randy came, we got dressed and went back into the living room. As if on cue, in not more than 3 minutes, Ronnie walked through the door. He had hardly walked in the door when I told him we needed to go.

We said goodbye and as soon as we got to Ronnie's car he was asking if I was okay and I mumbled, "I'm just horny is all," as I reached and planted a deep kiss on his open mouth. Again, he kissed me back with a vigor he only had after I had been fucked. There is no way he could not have tasted the cum as we kissed.

We finally broke the kiss and drove off. When we got to the end of the drive, I told Ronnie to find a place to park. He quickly pulled into a dirt trail behind some trees and asked again if I was okay.

"Yes, just get in the back seat. I really need you to eat my pussy right now!"

Ronnie, never hesitated. In no time, he was laying in the back seat and I was straddling his open mouth, feeding him the pussy cocktail. He ate my wetness with a vengeance. He never asked about where my panties were, which I had left on the bathroom sink.

Even though I was 99% certain that Ronnie was getting off on watching me get fucked, there was still that 1% of doubt. If this was his thing, why was he so reluctant to admit it? Figuring out that I was somewhat of an exhibitionist, I was turned on by it, but if he wasn't ready to admit it, I wasn't going to embarrass him by letting him know that I knew. But then, he would have to have been a total idiot to not know that I knew.

***

In the few weeks Ronnie and I had been going out, I had never met either of his two roommates. That finally happened a few days later when I went over to his apartment and they were all three there. As it turns out, one roommate was named Andy. Yes, the very same Andy that had fucked me at the house party. The other roommate was named Keith, and he was the guy I had given head to.

12