Kim's Journey Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Paul returned with the drinks I quipped, "So, since those trolls left, am I going to get anymore offers to dance?"

Paul's face beamed, as he extended his hand to mine, "My lady, may I have the honor of the next dance?"

In my best southern drawl, I replied, "Why fiddle dee dee, I thought you would never ask!"

Paul led me to the tiny dance floor and I still recall the song that was just starting – Patsy Cline's "Sweet Dreams".

When Paul drew me to him, I realized how he towered over my tiny frame. As my face drew to his chest, I once again inhaled the aroma of his bay rum. When his hand touched my back, I shivered. As we slowly danced, Paul gracefully moved his fingers on my back, gently massaging my flesh. I purposely pressed my breasts to him and heard an ever so slight, "Ummm", escape his throat.

He took my right hand into his left and we held them against his chest as we slowly moved about the small floor.

When the song ended, Paul asked, "One more?"

"Umm hmm"

"Thank you. I could dance the night away with you."

The next song was a waltz and Paul really knew how to move. He taught me the steps as I had never waltzed before, but always wanted to learn. He moved with such manly grace. Being in his arms was just magnificent.

After the waltz, we returned to the table to finish our drinks and have more stimulating conversation. Now, he guided the conversation toward why such a beautiful young girl would give up her evening after a hard day of study, to be with an old guy like him. I explained that I found guys my age to be immature and full of themselves, just like the guys who had just left, and about how I really preferred the company of a man with style and confidence and who knew how to treat a woman.

When we finished our drinks, Paul said we were probably keeping the bartender from closing early. It was just a few minutes before midnight and doubtful anyone else was coming in tonight. I got the feeling Paul was about to bring our night to an end, so I interjected, "Why don't we get one more drink to go?"

"Sure, same thing?"

"No," as I looked deeply into his eyes, "I think what I would really like is a slow screw, knowing he would catch the double entendre."

Before walking to the bar, Paul pulled my hand to his and gently kissed the back of my hand. I rose to walk with him to the bar.

At the bar, Paul ordered our drinks. The bartender looked at me and said, "You look familiar."

"I work next door. You've probably seen me in the parking lot. I'm Kim."

"Jeff. Good to meet you Kim. Come back some time."

Bam, just like that, my world changed. I had found a bartender who wouldn't ask me for an ID. I would most definitely be back.

We stepped into the night air and Paul noted how chilly it was getting. Like a true gentleman, he quickly placed his sport coat over my shoulders. It smelled like him, which was nice. After my comment about wanting a 'slow screw' I thought he might rush me back to his hotel room, instead we absent mindedly found ourselves strolling slowly around the parking lot soaking in the brisk night air and gazing at the stars.

Perhaps it was knowing I was a sure thing, the conquest was inevitable, Paul surprised me by asking rather bluntly, "Kim, tell me how you like to be made love to."

I stammered a bit, not really knowing just how to answer.

"Well, Paul, honestly, I like a lot of different things. Sometimes, I like things a bit on the rough side, other times, slow and passionate. I guess that's really my favorite. As I'm sure you've already figured out, sometimes I can be quite flirtatious. I'm even a bit of an exhibitionist."

This drew a lecherous laugh from him, "Oh really, do tell!"

"Well, there have been a few times where people saw my body and it really turned me on, that's all."

"So you like to tease?"

"I guess you could say that."

"What else?"

"Well, I guess I would have to say I like variety and I'm pretty open to just about anything, except maybe pain. That's not really my thing."

"So, you're comfortable being nude?"

"Yes, I am. In the right situation."

We were at the far end of the parking lot. I stood in front of Paul and he wrapped his arms around me as we silently watched what was probably the last flight of the night as it came over for its landing. I felt him lightly kiss the top of my head.

"I can't believe you've spent your evening with me." Paul whispered in my ear.

"Our evening isn't over, Paul. ... Make love to me."

"I hope you're not teasing me now."

I turned in Paul's arms to face him, "I would never tease you about that, Paul. I know you are a passionate man with a lot of that passion stored up inside. I want it so. I want to share myself with you, Paul. Completely."

"Oh ... my ... god", he whispered as he leaned down and our lips met.

There under the stars my lips parted slightly as his tongue found mine. The passion was simply electrifying and I felt my nipples hardening against his chest. His free hand was inside the jacket, touching my warm flesh and slowly trailed down to cup my ass in the moonlight.

Somehow, we broke the kiss and began making our way to his room. Inside the building, we walked hand in hand to the elevator. Once inside the privacy of the elevator and the doors closed, I turned to face Paul and our passionate kisses resumed, even extending our kiss after the elevator doors opened.

Once inside his room, we both immediately put our drinks down on the dresser so we would have both hands free. I slipped off the sport coat and went to hang it up. As I did so, I felt his arms wrap around me from behind and his warm breath on the side of my neck.

"Oh Paul" I moaned, softly.

He kissed his way down my neck, over the neck strap of my dress and onto the flesh of my back as his firm hands gripped my soft shoulders.

It felt impossible to gather air into my lungs at the feel of his kisses on me. I felt his fingers trace across my shoulders to the strap of my dress, then gently stretch the fabric up, lifting it over my head. His hands held the fabric as they trailed down my breastplate, and when his palms covered my breasts, he released the fabric, allowing the dress to fall in a heap around my feet.

"Oh dear God, your breasts are magnificent", he breathed into my ear as I leaned back into him. He held me there, caressing my firm breasts as he gently nibbled my earlobe. Instinctively, my hand snaked between our bodies to press against his stiff manhood, and a low moan escaped his throat.

His soft kisses trailed down the side of my neck and slightly forward. I turned slightly so he could continue towards my breast. My feet tangled slightly in the dress and I broke away, stepping out of the dress and picking it up to toss it across the side chair. This move put some distance between us.

"My God, I just want to look at your magnificent body," Paul exclaimed.

"Paul, you can do anything you want with me. I feel so good with you." And I did.

We stepped over to the bed and I bent over to take my heels off. When I did, Paul stepped up in front of me. I don't believe he moved there with the intention of a blowjob, he simply moved to stand me back up when I got my heels off, but when I looked up, his firmness was straining against the tailored slacks, right in front of me.

I reached for his belt and as I was undoing it, I said, "Did I mention I really like oral sex?"

"Oh my god, I haven't had that in twenty years." He gasped.

I looked up into his lust filled eyes, "Paul, you're going to have that as much as you want tonight."

"Ohhhmmm"

He pulled me up to him and our kisses resumed as I fumbled with the buttons on his shirt and his gold cuff links. I then desperately peeled off his undershirt so I could move my bare breasts against his chest. Our slow, passionate kisses quickly turned more desperate. I felt his soft chest hair against my breasts as he pulled me tight against his body, my leg wrapped around his.

As our kisses continued, I moved my body back just enough to complete the task of undoing his pants. I noticed that while we were kissing, he had managed to kick his shoes off. When they were unbuttoned and unzipped, I slowly trailed my kisses down his chest as I held his slacks in place. His hands held firmly against my back. I moved painfully slow down his torso. I loved how the flesh of his firm stomach felt against my lips. The tuft of soft hair below his naval tickled at my chin.

I was now on my knees in front of him and slowly began lowering his slacks as my kisses circled his lower stomach. Paul stepped back slightly to step out of the slacks. As he was maneuvering, his cockhead parted the opening in the front of his boxers. It was gorgeous. There's just no other way to say it.

I hypnotically gazed at his cock as it descended from the opening. His cock was quite unusual and I was captivated by it. It was not overly large, a respectable 6 or 7 inches and not too thick either. I would say it was maybe only slightly larger than average. What was so fascinating about it though was the head. I have seen others since then that were similar, but this was my first one like this and it was just mesmerizing. The cockhead seemed to be much too large for the rest of the cock. Not that it was an overly large cockhead either. In case you may not know (I didn't until I looked it up) the ridge around the head of the penis at the base of the head is called the corona. Usually, the corona only protrudes out from the shaft about an eighth of an inch, but Paul's corona protruded out close to a half inch all the way around, making it look much too big for the rest of him. It was freakishly fascinating to me.

I gently ran my tiny hand up his boxers to press the shaft up to his stomach, before gently taking it in my hand, examining it with the fascination of a child seeing something complex for the very first time. I moved my face up to it, but kept my lips closed as I proceeded to press the burning cock flesh against my cheeks. I felt his shaft pulsing against my skin, throbbing for relief, and hard as stone. I have always been fascinated by how a cock can be so hard, yet so silky soft at the same time.

I hear myself whisper, "Your cock is so beautiful, Paul," as my fingers reach up to the waist band of his boxers and begin slowly pulling them down. I encounter resistance as his throbbing member strains against the fabric, before finally springing free. That's when I first saw Paul's big balls hanging low from his cock. This is one of things that has always attracted me to older men. I love how their balls hang loose and low from their body.

As my left hand pressed his cock back up to his stomach, my right hand slowly and gently trailed up his inner thigh until the heavy sack came to rest against my palm. I looked up into those sexy blues and told Paul, "I love how you feel in my hands."

"Kim, you are so stunning. I can't believe you are here with me."

Paul stepped back out of his underwear and as he did so, he placed his hands on my shoulders and drew me up to him. I was dying to get that gorgeous cock in my mouth, but if he was going to take things slow then so was I.

I pressed myself against him, forcing his cock between us. It felt almost on fire against my stomach. I took the momentary break in the action to ask him, "Paul, when we were outside, you asked how I like to be made love to. Now it's your turn. Tell me what you like."

"Oh Kim, I've been in a sexless marriage for so long, I've forgotten what I like."

"Come on, Paul, don't feed me that," I cooed into his chest as my fingers toyed with the sides of his shaft pressed between us, "tell me what you fantasize about."

"You mean if I found myself alone with a hot young girl, what would I do with her?"

"Exactly! Or what would she do with you?"

"Well, to begin with, it couldn't be just any hot girl."

"Oh, what are the qualifications?"

As his fingers trailed over my arms and up my sides to caress my breasts, he continued, "She would have to have delectable breasts, not too big, and not too small, with pert, erect nipples," as he pinched my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

"Ummm, tell me more."

His hands trailed down my sides and around my lower back, then down to firmly cup my ass in both hands, "and a tight little butt that wiggled when she walked."

"Mmmmm," I purred.

His right hand reached lower as I spread my legs for him to caress my hot panty covered mound in his hand from behind, "and a sweet, wet little pussy that smelled like the nectar of lilies in the valley."

"Ahaaaaaaa," I breathed as he caressed my wetness.

His left hand came around and up my body to my chin, lifting it to look into my eyes, "and she would have to be as beautiful as the morning dew, just like you, Kim" as he bent to kiss me again.

Of course I wanted to hear more, but wasn't about to stop kissing him. I would just have to hear more as we progressed. I wanted to know exactly what he longed for, and I wanted to submit myself completely to him.

When we finally did break our kiss, I asked, "Paul, how many times can you cum?"

A bit shocked, he answered, "Kim, I'm not sure. It's been years since I've had the opportunity to cum more than once in one night."

I pushed gently back from him, took his hands in mine and brought them back up to my breasts as I looked into his eyes, "Tonight, we are going to find out, and if you only cum once, that is fine. I know you will be back in two weeks and I know for certain, I am going to want to be with you again, ... if that is okay with you."

"You're kidding, right?"

"No, I'm not kidding. So tonight, I want to do what you said hasn't happened to you in over twenty years. Tonight, I am going to use my mouth to make love to your cock until you feed me your cum. If you can cum again, I want you inside me. If not, then I will definitely want you inside me when you come back in two weeks."

With that, I spun him gently around and pushed him gently toward the bed.

"Lay down, Paul. Lay back. And enjoy receiving this as much as I am going to enjoy giving it."

Paul crawled back onto the bed, "You are so incredibly beautiful, Kim."

I peeled my wet panties off and removed Paul's socks, then crawled between his feet, with my hands on his legs, our eyes locked as I wet my lips. We held our gaze as I moved ever so slowly up his body, getting my mouth closer and closer to him. I could see the lustful torment in his eyes and it empowered me. It emboldened me to be the best I could at pleasing him, ... fulfilling his needs.

I trailed my fingertips ever so lightly over his inner thighs as we held our stare. I breathed out the first gentle breath over his engorged cock, my fingers just centimeters from him. I traced my right hand lower, underneath his sack and brought it up ever so slowly to cup them, lifting them gently, holding our eye contact, allowing my tongue to flick out once, just a gentle tease and taste of what was to come. His body jerking slightly at the first contact between my tongue and his cum filled balls. Then a second flicker of the tongue. A third, before opening mouth to give a light, open kiss to his scrotum.

"Uuunghaaaaa" he exhaled deeply.

My left hand trailed lightly up the length of his shaft on the underside, then slowly back down. I felt his upper legs tense under my arms as I opened my mouth wider to gently pull one of his balls into the warm wetness of my mouth.

"Hoooo, dear, God"

His hips began to rock slightly. I stroked my left hand gently up and lightly encircled the gorgeous cockhead with just my fingertips, lightly stroking the head with the pads of my fingers. My mouth released his balls, licked his sac momentarily before slowly beginning the journey up the underside of his throbbing shaft.

"Ohhh, Kim, .... You are .... A Goddesssss"

I flicked my tongue lightly from side to side as I slowly traveled up the shaft, getting closer and closer to the head, my left hand going under the shaft to raise it from his stomach, my right hand still gently toying with his balls. Another slow exhale of breath at his most sensitive frenulum before flicking it with my tongue.

"Hoh, Jesus, Kim, ... this is incredible."

I pulled up gently with my left hand, his cock now standing at a 90 degree angle from his body, and began tracing my tongue around the crown.

"Nggaaaaa, ... sweet Jesus"

I opened my mouth wide, brought the head of his gorgeous cock into my mouth and gently closed my wet lips over it, my lips now touching his shaft, my wet lips stimulating his crown as I lightly rolled my head in slow, twisting circles as my tongue flicked at the head inside my wet mouth. I felt Paul's hands as he worked his fingers through my hair. I could ever so lightly feel his pulse as blood throbbed in his shaft against my lips.

I began slowly descending the length of his shaft, taking him deeper and deeper into my wet mouth, my hand gliding smoothly with the saliva I was coating his shaft with. I forced my head lower... his cockhead prying open my throat just enough to gain entry so I could lift his sac and flick it with my tongue.

"Epfhhhoooo, ... fuck!" and I could tell from the movement on the bed that he was rolling his head from side to side, his fingers gripping my head more firmly.

I gasped up for breath, his cock now soaked with saliva.

"Mmmm, I love how your cock feels in my mouth." I purred.

I spent the next few minutes basking in the glory of pleasuring his wonderful cock, listening closely as his breathing quickened to short gasps and hearing an occasional sound escape his body.

"Kim, I know you said you want me to cum in your mouth, ... and believe me, ... I want to, ... but I oh so want to be inside you."

Without hesitation, I moved up his body, straddling him with my legs, and pinned his throbbing cock between us. I pressed my wet mound over his shaft and began slowly gliding up and down, savoring the big cockhead each time it rubbed against my clit.

"Paul, I'm going to put you inside of me, and I am yours to do with as you please, but I would really like it if this first time, you would feed me your cum".

"I will, Kim, but I have to warn you, I cum a lot anyway and I haven't even masturbated in over a month, and you've got me so turned on, ... my load is going to be huge."

"Ummm, ... then I definitely want you to shoot your hot cum into my mouth. I want to drink every drop of you."

"Whewww, you're so fucking hot!"

I raised up off him. His throbbing cock raised up with me to press against my clit and I gently rocked from side to side, savoring how it felt.

"I'm going to slide down over you now, Paul. I'm going to take your cock inside me. Is that what you want?"

"Oh God, YES!" and I rocked my body slightly forward, holding downward pressure, so my lips enveloped his cockhead in their wetness.

I leaned forward slightly, lining him up with my tunnel. I placed my hands beside his head and looked deeply into his eyes.

"Here it comes baby. I'm going to slide down your shaft now. Is that what you want"

"Yes, ... I want it!"

"Are you sure?" I teased as I felt his body quivering under me.

"YES! I want to be inside of you!"

"Now?"

And before he could respond, he did exactly what I had hoped he would do, he drove his shaft up into me.

"Ohhhhh, Paul." As my fingernails dug into his shoulders. I fell down toward him and our lips met in a frenzied kiss as he pumped up into my body.

I had a feeling the giant ridge around his cockhead would feel incredible inside of me and I was right. It did. I held myself still above him and allowed him to drive himself up inside of me as we kissed, before finally breaking the kiss and raising myself up to settle down on to him and ride his manhood. His hands immediately found my breasts, my nipples now fully erect and burning to be touched and toyed with.