Kim's Journey Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept him deep inside me and began gently rocking my hips back and forth, savoring every second of having him and only pausing briefly to squeeze him with my vaginal muscles. Then Paul got very vocal.

"I've never felt anything like this, Kim. ... I've never been with such a beautiful woman." And I cooed.

As he focused momentarily on my breasts, he said, "Your body is just magnificent." At that I slammed my pussy down on him, driving him as deep inside me as possible, feeling my orgasm building.

"Arggggg,... It's my turn to fuck you now, Kim" and in one quick, smooth motion, we rolled over without his cock ever leaving me. I immediately wrapped my legs around his taught body.

"Fuck me, Paul!" as he leaned in for another passionate kiss. "Use my body as your toy."

He began hitting me with long, slow strokes, gentle on the backstroke, forcefully back into me, his big, heavy balls slapping against my ass. Each time he plunged back into me, his engorged cockhead sent a surge through my body. I felt it coming.

Building.

Getting closer with each thrust.

Harder.

Faster.

Through our kissing lips, I managed, "Ats it, ... Goonna mmm, ... gonna cuuu, ...... I'm gonnaaa, .... Oh, Paul .... Here it cuuuu, ..... Fuuuuuck! .... Yes! .... NnnnnGaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuuuck meeeeeeeeeeee! .... Cumminggggggggggggggg!"

My legs gripped him like a vise. My fingers clawed at his back. I spat continuous noises as we kissed so passionately with his cock relentlessly extending my orgasm into a series of orgasms

"Paullllllll, ... so goodddddddd. Hummmmphh."

My body twitched and jerked under him. As my powerful orgasm was beginning to subside, I became aware that I had gushed fluid as my ass with in a pool of juice and the sound of Paul's driving cock was now a wet, slapping sound. My body suddenly felt completely drained with only enough strength to mumble, "Yes, fuck me Paul. You fuck me so good."

Paul's pace began to quicken to a frenzied pace.

"hmphhhhhh, .... Ohmmmm."

I bucked my hips up into his slamming thrusts.

"Yessss. ... Cum for me, baby. ... Feed me your cum! ... I want it! ..... I want to taste you!"

"So close, ... here it ,....... Oafffffff"

And in one fluid motion, Paul withdrew from me and jumped forward over me and into my waiting mouth. His first thrust went deep into my throat before settling into a steady, rhythmic fucking motion as he groaned. My fingers clinched at his buttocks. His cock slick with my juices.

"Here it .... Ohhhhhhh, .... Aghhhhhhhhhhhhh!" And an enormous stream of cum shot from him that seemed to continue in a long steady stream for several seconds, then another shorter stream, ... then another. His cockhead had swollen to even larger proportions in my mouth and pulsing with his blast of his sperm. His cum was thick and creamy with that ever so slight, salty bitterness to it and I savored every sweet drop. My throat worked furiously to dispatch his fluid before it could pour out of my mouth. My tongue and lips worked to milk every sweet drop from him. My fingers gently coaxing his now taught balls to ejaculate every drop of pent up semen.

"Hooooo, my Gawdddddd," Paul moaned and it sounded as though every particle of breath escaped his lungs. Now his fingers lovingly massaged my scalp as I held his softening cock in my mouth before finally letting it fall from {my} lips.

"Ummmmmmmm, Paul, I knew you would taste wonderful, ... and you do. I murmured.

He moved down my body and fell to the bed beside me as we embraced.

"If you're not comfortable kissing me right now, I understand."

"Of course I want to kiss you, Kim", as he pressed his mouth to mine.

After several passionate kisses, we simply held each other tight, savoring the moment of our shared ecstasy. We both breathed heavily as we regained our composure.

"Thank you, Kim", he whispered. "That was truly unforgettable."

"Thank you, Paul." I purred, and we drifted off to sleep.