All Comments on 'Kinda-Sorta-Maybe Nerd-Boy'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awsome

Great story, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Just Great

Soundsd just like a true story.

This is the way things should be.

Nothing like true inocence and then having it lost.

Sounds a bit like my own youth, it has a true ring about it.

Wildflowerpart2Wildflowerpart2about 18 years ago
Love it!

The way the first time is supposed to be! Wish my first time would have been similar to this than a wham-bam with a guy I hardly knew! lol

Can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
GREAT!

OK, I am one of those nerd-boys, and you did a great job portraying how I felt towards girls. (Even though most girls don't see themselves in this light, but would rather go out with A-HOLES that treat them like crap!) Please do me one favour, don't distroy the friendships with Kendra or Marcus. My main concern was who he would end up with and who would end up being hurt. Please give it a happy ending. Great job, in every way.

nepyon08nepyon08about 18 years ago
amazing

love the story. it did an amazing job of drawin me into it. i could easily see these things happeneing in my mind. as well i know how that feels and i cant wait to read the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
GREAT STORY

this is the best story ive read in awhile, it kept me attatched for the whole thing, I was like whose he going to do. Hopefully there some more of this story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Finally, something Believable

I have to say, its refreshing to finally come across a story that's not only captivating, but Original, thought out and BELIEVABLE. Thank you. I look forward to seeing what else you throw our way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Dear God

I'm sorry, but could you make it any more cliche? Guy's a nerd, has a crush, gets buff, gets the girl. Kay, I don't understand how this is believable AT ALL. I mean, how many times does this happen in real life? *NOTE: SPOILERS* At the end, when he gets Amanda, what the heck. Are we supposed to think it's a happy ending? Sure, he gets the girl, but his buddy Marcus was dating the girl and now he's bummed out, his female friend Kendra gets turned down by him, and what do you know, he's turning into one of those preppy get-drunk-evey-weekend-your-not-stoned college boys he despised for so long. You also make it seem as though he needed to get plastered at every party just to fit in and get the girl. What's wrong with staying sober? Sure, it happens, but you'd think that a nerdy guy like him would be just a bit smarter.

Plausable? Not in the slightest. I gave this a 25% just because it's got great conventions. Not awesome writing, but you spelled everything right and used a comma everywhere you should have. Next time just try for something a little less cliche, because in real life, nerds don't get buff, preppy girls don't fall for them, and ruined friendships don't get replaced so easily.

BrokenGlassBrokenGlassabout 18 years ago
Absolutely WONDERFUL

I loved the whole thing, excellent writing, the plot, and the characters. I’m more then half in love with Jason and you kept me guessing! I was really starting to believe it was going to be Kendra who he was going to end up with but I’m glad it was Amanda.

I am so excited for Part 2. I understand how it could seem cliché with the whole nerd to stud thing and the cheerleader and jocks but it happens all the time, not always but a lot. And that definitely doesn’t make it any less. …enchanting. It was enchanting, delightful, lovely!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

Really good story, loved the way the plot worked over a long period. For the longest time I believed he was gonna do Kendra. Kinda wanted it to be her too, well at least until I saw how it all unravelled. Great stuff and keep writing so creatively.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Incredible

I've read a LOT of Literotica stories, and this is by far the best. The writing is supurb, and it IS in fact believable. People would think it's cliche that a geek would be getting an angel, but this just goes over that, and beyond. There were wonderfully described scenes, including the last one. Please, continue to write. I'm about to read chapter two of this so far amazing series!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
typical experience?

GREAT writing, intriguing characters and hot sex. I do wonder though, is this a typical teenage experience in the US? I'm from Britain and things are a lot less wild. I feel like I'm missing out! Am I?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sweet Jesus, yes!

I loved this fic. I loved how it was written, I loved the story line, I loved the characters. A work of art.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice feel. Victorious.

This piece of art was very much worth my while. Gave warm fuzzy feelings and a victorious ending you want to cheer for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow

Being a geek myself and always dreaming of something more I really related to this. The writing was amazing, the story and the plot; astonishing. It wasn't 'just another story'. One of the best i've ever read. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Real Life and Wishes too

Incredible! Not just sex, but real life. People can claim that geeks don't get the girls (and they sometimes don't), but people do go through what you've written. (well, maybe not QUITE that much sex). The day in and day out, and the wishes too. Excellent story, well worth the read. You should publish for purchase!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Should've ended it earlier

Mechanics are great, your grammar is great, and your descriptions are hot. Your story was going great up until the prom night orgy. You should've just had him get laid at the orgy and ended it there, having Amanda freaking out and almost getting raped was just fucking stupid. Who the hell goes to something like that, and doesn't want to have sex? And then she decides she doesn't like him that way, despite nearly having sex with him awhile ago, and then gets back with him? Ugh, the story just went ultra cliche and overall downhill after that scene. Horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

This got me so hot I came twice reading it.

About to move on to part 2....

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10almost 13 years ago
Pretty cool

Nothing provides conflict in a story quite like a love triangle, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WTF?

why the fuck would he go to Amanda? Kendra was way better suited for him. I fucking hate cunts like him. UGH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT

Pitey she did nor get knocked up

elrayo41elrayo41about 9 years ago
excellence in erotica perfectly narrated

CONGRATULATIONS. This is the kind of reading we come to LITEROTICA for.

Well-developed characters in believable situations. Excellent pacing from beginning to end. THANKS FOR SHARING

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

So sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
INTRIGUING, BUT

Held my attention all the way. Built- in suspense (it's still there).

BUT he goes deeper and deeper into her vagina. And then, the barrier.

No. The hymen is at the opening of the vagina. Google, "hymen location" -- there's plenty on this, including diagrams. To penetrate into the vagina, you must go past the hymen.

Paul in Oklahoma

MiniwandMiniwandalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Marcus is a dick though. Sure Amanda and Jason had nothing going but he should have told his best friend BEFORE the date and not when he is caught.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Perfectly believable, because....

Frat rats and sorority chicks were assholes when I was at university almost 50 years ago, and they still are today. Hot sex, and technically well put together, but I don’t like what the main characters turned into. Hoping for better in chapter 2.

mitchawamitchawa18 days ago

What a buildup! From high school freshmen to college sophomores to a union between two virgins.Aexcellent lot, with well-defined characters, excellent dialogue, and a splendid description of Amanda and Jason's sexual activity and unbelievable pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES