Kinda-Sorta-Maybe Nerd-Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when I was starting to get comfortable with seeing Kendra as a hot babe, Marcus arrived to mentally remind me of our friendship. He moved in, and Kendra winked at me before sliding over to freak him, teasing me as if trying to arouse my jealousy. I just laughed as Marcus played along, pretending to drool over her like a drunken frat boy before she lightly slapped him.

And then she Amanda appeared out of nowhere at my side. "Hey, Jason. You made it!" she yelled, barely audible over the music. She was absolutely stunning this night. She wore a short, sleek party dress. It was completely backless with a halter tie behind her neck, and showing a generous amount of cleavage. The skirt was barely there, letting me see every inch of her exquisite legs. She started to say a few other things, but they were drowned out with the noise. Then she simply moved in and started to dance with me, really, really closely. One leg was between mine, her chest up against me as she brought her lips right up to my ears. From a distance it looked like we were very intimately dancing quite slowly. "I said I'm glad you made it. I really wanted you to come."

I turned my head to the side, to see Kendra and Marcus both staring at us, their eyes fierce with emotions I didn't quite understand. I pushed my friends from my mind, instead focusing on this heavenly creature pressed up against me. I just closed my eyes and let the whole universe disappear until there was nothing left except her and me.

"I'm glad I came," was the only response I could think of.

"I never really thanked you for helping me out when my car wouldn't start. I felt under all this pressure. The girls were sitting there asking me what was wrong. And I was just panicking! My only thought was of you. I knew you would come and rescue me."

"Really, it was nothing. Anyone could have bailed you out."

"Maybe. But you're the one who did."

We spent the rest of the evening together. We took frequent breaks from dancing to add liquids with more alcohol and frequent breaks to relieve liquids out. Apart from the bathrooms, Amanda never left my side, even excusing herself from conversations with friends to pay more attention to me. That's right, nerd-boy me.

It was the greatest night of my life. The girl of my dreams was paying attention to me. She flirted shamelessly with me, laughing at my stupid jokes and taking every opportunity to touch me or rub herself against me. We got so buzzed we would actually start laughing at anything for that matter.

Finally around 3AM the party wound down, and we were exhausted. I had never danced so much in my life and my legs felt like Jell-O. I started to wonder if I was going to be able to walk all the way home. I sat heavily on a couch, Amanda half in my lap with her arms around me, her head pillowed on my shoulder. Forget home. The last thing I wanted to do was leave her.

Apparently Amanda had the same idea. She got up, wiping sticky sweat from my forehead. "You're a mess," she giggled. Tugging me to a standing position, she started pulling me down a hallway. "Come on."

Wordlessly I let her lead me. After a few turns, I found myself in front of her room. She pulled me inside, and parked me against a wall before staggering towards the bathroom which was shared between her room and her next door neighbor. She locked the door to her neighbor's side, and turned on the shower to get the hot water running. With her back to me, she pulled at the ties behind her neck, dropping the top of her dress to her waist. Then bending over slightly, she pushed it and her panties to the floor.

My jaw joined her clothing on the floor as I gaped at her perfect ass. She stood up, her upper torso turning towards me, a questioning look in her eyes. "Aren't you going to join me?"

Sounded like a pretty good idea through my foggy brain. My shirt came off first, and when my shorts and pants hit the carpet her mouth broke into a wide grin. No amount of alcohol was going to keep my dick down in a situation like this. Amanda slid into the shower spray, her hair being slicked back against her scalp and water droplets running down her chest and dripping off her erect nipples. She opened her arms to welcome me as I joined her, my hand on the glass sliding door to close us in. I leaned in to kiss her, to taste the spicy sweetness of her lips and I never intended to let go.

We didn't move for what felt like an hour, going no farther than just holding each other and probing each other's mouths with our tongues. Eventually, our mouths started to get sore, and our fingers were starting to wrinkle. Amanda poured out a healthy amount of body wash and then handed the bottle to me. She started rubbing it into my chest, and then I gleefully did the same to her. It was unavoidable that my hands would linger on her firm breasts, but then we managed to get each other fairly well cleaned up.

Aided by soap, her hand was jacking me off even as my fingers cleaned out her neatly trimmed pussy, using the soap until her pubes were squeaky clean and she was turned on enough that the pink folds of her cunt were poking out. After Amanda washed my hair, she wanted me to massage her scalp. So to help out, she got down to her knees while I rubbed some Pro-Vitamin something or other into her hair. This of course left my baseball bat waving in the air in front of her, and without further ado she sucked it into her hot little mouth.

My hands locked against her head when she did that, my mind exploding with pleasure as she continued to jack me off towards her open lips. Gradually, she managed to stuff more and more of my meat into her mouth until I felt the tip of my shaft going down her throat. Eventually she had me completely deep-throated and was sucking powerfully along the full length of my rod. I fought like crazy to keep myself from losing it, and was rewarded with my efforts when she finally stood back up ten minutes later. Her hair was cleaned out long ago.

Shutting off the shower spray, she reached outside and began to towel me off, while I did the same to her. Then, still naked, she led me outside to her bed.

All sorts of alarms and nervousness and uncertainties were going off in my head, my mind getting clogged up with the implications of the night's possibilities. When she lay back on top of the bed and pulled me to her, I nearly freaked out and stiffened up like a board (my body that is, as well as my dick).

Amanda sensed my anxiousness, and told me to relax. "Have you ever done this before?"

Slightly ashamed, I shook my head 'no.'

"That's okay. I just know that everything is going to be fine."

We cuddled more closely together, and she leaned up to give me a soft, welcoming kiss. This I had done before, and as we wound ourselves around each other, making out, and my fears started to fall away with the act of something I could handle. Then she finally pulled me around until I was on top of her, her tits still tight and upright (ah, the firmness of youth), the nipples tickling my chest. My cock was rigid and sandwiched between my stomach and the hard mound of her mons. Panic started to set in again. What if I was wasn't as good as she'd had before?

"Jason?" Her hand reached down, taking a firm grip on my erection.

"Yes."

"This time, please take it slowly..."

My heart was racing with all the implications of Amanda saying 'this time.' I could only dream about the next times.

Now it was her turn to look nervous. "...I've never done this before, either."

For a moment my jaw dropped again. She had to be kidding. A gorgeous girl like her?

"I never found a boy I trusted enough before. I've wanted to have sex for so long. But I could never believe any of them really cared about me. But you care about me, don't you?"

"Of course. You know I do."

"That's why I want to give this to you." Then she leaned up to kiss me, and with her hand guiding me forwards, slipped my other head into the folds of her vagina.

I had to fight the urge to just ram my hips forwards as soon as I felt myself lined up. But I let her guide my progress, achingly slowly as my rod penetrated deeper and deeper. She was so tight, those muscles having never been stretched like this before. And then I felt the barrier, and with a hard determination in her eyes Amanda lunged her hips forwards, burying my shaft in until her hips clicked against my pelvis.

She screamed out in mixed pain and pleasure, my own roar accompanying her as I felt the lightning bolts shooting through me. My eyes were wide open in shock at how great this felt, and then raw instinct took its hold over my body as I pulled back only to slam forwards once again.

After a few pumps the tears stopped coming out of Amanda's eyes as her arms wrapped themselves around my back. We stared deeply at each other before coming together in a fierce kiss as my hips continued to pound her supple body beneath me.

She broke for air a few moments later, breathy gasps music to my ears as they began to be mixed with moans of pleasure. Her hips were thrusting back at me as we rode each other to the greatest heights of pleasure either of us had ever experienced.

I lifted my upper body off of her to give her some breathing room, but also to look at the angel laid out before me. Her hair formed a shimmering brown halo around her head, her eyes glowing with lust and energy. Her big tits were bouncing up and down in time with our thrusts, a truly mind-blowingly erotic sight that only spurred me on to make them bounce even faster. All weariness had left my body; I was calling up every reserve of power I had left in me. Energy I had stored for my entire life, waiting for this very moment, was right now coursing through my veins. We were sweating again, this time from a very different kind of dance as my rod pistoned in and out of her with incredible speed and power as she chanted "Fuck me!" over and over and over.

I could feel almost twenty years of sperm storage building up in my balls, waiting for their first chance to be inside of a woman's paradise. When Amanda's eyes tightened as she squealed out her first orgasm, I nearly lost it due to the quaking of her pussy as a fresh wave of her nectar flooded out to meet our coupling. But her hands clamped down on my arms, "Please, wait for me. I can feel another one coming!"

Biting down my teeth I fought to hold back the tidal wave. And I tried to focus my thoughts on anything other than the sensations shooting through my shaft in an effort to relieve some of the pressure on my dick. At first, I contented myself with watching her bouncing tits, but that didn't help a whole lot. Then I watched her face contorting with the ecstasy in her mind, which didn't really help either. I dropped my upper body against hers, pressing myself against her until we were moving together in unison, a rhythmic up and down against the springiness of her bed.

And then her legs were wrapped around my back, pressing me tightly into her even as her arms tugged down around my neck. "Oh, baby! I'm coming!"

And then she let out a wail so loud it must have woken up the whole house, a pitched moan of ecstasy and joy as her hips were bouncing against me faster and harder than they ever had the whole night. There was no way I could hold back any longer against this pleasure onslaught, and then I was firing my cannon again and again until I had pumped out every last drop into her quivering snatch.

I lay beside her, my head against her shoulder as she cradled me to her, cooing corny romantic thoughts in my ear as I stroked her. Eventually she found a wet washcloth and cleaned us both up, before sliding in under the covers with me spooned behind her, one arm under her neck and the pillow and the other wrapped around her shoulder. I admired the smooth arch of her back and her naked body. I could feel the stirrings in my loins just watching her. But she patted my penis and told me to save it 'til the morning. With us both grinning like idiots, we talked and whispered little nothings until we drifted off to sleep.

NEXT PART 2: Just A Girl Next Door...