All Comments on 'Kindness of Strangers Ch. 03'

by bjmichaels

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
so touching

The story is so very touching and awesome. I started thinking it was an ok story, but I kept up with the story and I must say there is soooo much emotion and story to this story, you feel like you know what the characters are actually going through. Very well written and I hope you write some more. I have read some of your stories and I must say I have become a fan of your writings. Please keep writing!! 5 Stars And THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!!

ACLASSYLADY

Tiring TimesTiring Timesover 8 years ago
This was the best story I have ever read. Well done!

I have read several stories here and there were some that I liked, but when I found this one I couldn't turn away! This is by far the best story I have ever read. I'll be heading back to your list of stories and continue reading what I believe now are from a true author.

Many thanks. This was again, by far the best ever written.

Regards,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

So glad this story ended happily. It was definitely a whirlwind

judojonjudojonover 8 years ago
By far really good

When you first got into the beating i thought i would not like the story but was drawn in and really loved the way you brought it all together. Kind of sorry to see it end thanks John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So Painful, So Heartwarming, Sooooo Well Written!

Unusually complex story in which characters actually grow, change, and surprise you. Glad I stuck with through the emotionally distressing parts; your writing skills made it impossible to stop reading.

Loved the conclusion, especially the letter and genuine caring from Daddy that gave John freedom and security. All his life he will know how deeply he was loved by Daddy, and will grow in understanding of it as he ages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
talent and heart

You have great talent and heart as a writer, so please... keep writing more! Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i felt your embarrassment and anger

at the small minds some people have. I liked this story, I liked his self reflection, his own acceptance of his kinks and fetishes to have understanding and compassion for others and their pleasure. His strength to be a proud gay man in love and open is inspiring, thank u

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Underhwlmed

I adored the first part of this story. Part 2 and 3 were not so good. Earl turned into a flaming asshole who didn't give a shit, johnny let everyone treat him like shit, but magically fell in love with Yoshi after one day together. I also don't believe Earl's illness. Suddenly dying of cancer, yeah right. And that letter was pathetic.

I really hate it when authors go out of their way to turn characters who are loved into ones you want to beat the shit out of. Also Benji was annoying I cannot believe he agreed to go to Japan.

HomerSimpson123HomerSimpson123almost 5 years ago
Epic

The sweep of this story is breathtaking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A Rare Story

I very rarely take my hand off my cock and just keep reading. But you did it with this story. I know alot of the folks in this story personally, and it's kind of a shame. But that's the truth. This could be reworked into an excellent screenplay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous