Kindness Reaps Its Rewards Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

"Then you are wondering what each other taste like so you end up between each other's legs. After that, you want to know if the other girls taste and feel the same." Tracy says with a smile.

My eyes move back and forth between each of them as they take turns explaining. I raise my knees and lift my hips off the bed and attempt to increase the speed of Heather's stroking hand. Instead, she stops moving her hand and allows my hips to do the moving. I start moving my hips faster, but to my dismay, the faster I go, the looser her grip is on my dick. If I slow down, she squeezes a little more. If I speed up, she loosens her grip until her hands are barely touching my skin.

"Once you have another woman between your legs, you cannot get enough. Eventually, you are experimenting daily with one of the girls. Don't get me wrong, nothing can replace a man's dick, but women know just how to please each other."

When Tracy stops speaking, Heather leans in and starts kissing Tracy again. Their lips start smacking against each other. I watch as Tracy's hand reaches forward and starts massaging Heather's breasts. Heather has the perfect size breasts; just enough to fill each hand. My hips get tired and fall to the bed. Heather resumes stroking me, her hands moving a little faster than before.

I am really turned on by watching the two of them making out, in addition to the hand stroking me. I can feel my body building toward a second orgasm. My moans and breathing are increasing. My eyes are glued to the two young females as they become more aggressive in their kissing. Tracy's hands are now tweaking Heather's nipples and aggressively massaging her breasts. Heather's free hand is holding the chin of Tracy's face.

My hips begin thrusting again, but this time Heather does not loosen her grip. I wonder if she is too distracted to notice or is intentionally helping me move closer to an orgasm. I can feel my testicles starting to move toward my body in preparation for a release. Heather's hand is now stroking the top crest of my penis.

"Oh God." I hear myself exclaim. "Don't stop."

Apparently, those last words are the wrong words, because her hands stop stroking me the moment I tell her not to stop. They stop kissing and look at me. I know they can see my look of desperation. Heather's hand moves down to my testes and gently fondles them in the palm of her hand.

"Does watching us make out turn you on?" Heather asks with a mischievous grin on her face.

"YES!!" I exclaim and exhale deeply.

"Good." they both say in unison.

Their bodies move to the edge of the bed, just below my feet. I watch as they undress and move into each other's arms. Their naked bodies are now in my sight. I want to reach down and touch both of them so much, to stick my dick inside them, to feel my release. None of that happens though, because I am tied to the bed, and no longer being pleased.

I cannot believe Heather has manipulated me until I am about to come, then just abandons my needs. I thought she was a sweet, kind-hearted woman and never would I have guessed there was this side of her. My eyes were opened in more way than one this weekend.

I do my best to watch the girls movements, but Heather is on her side with her back facing me and blocking much of the action. I am frustrated in more ways than one at this very moment. I want a release. I want to see more of the action below my feet. I pull against the handcuffs, somehow wishing I could magically free my hands.

"Are you really just going to leave me like this?" I ask.

"Shh!" Tracy says. "You have already had enough fun for now. Just lay there and watch us have a little fun for awhile. You know you will enjoy it."

I cannot argue her point so I do just as she says. Tracy moves onto her back and Heather straddles her hips. Heather's mouth kisses the nape of Tracy's neck then moves down to the top of the breasts and alternates kissing the top of each breast. Next, her lips begin sucking on Tracy's right nipple. I hear Tracy moan. Never could I have imagined I would see Heather sucking another woman's breasts when I planned my trip to watch a football game with her.

"Oh wow! I have missed your soft lips on my body. It has been too long." Tracy says to Heather.

"Mhm" Heather says as she moves to the other nipple.

Tracy arches her back to press against Heather's mouth. I watch in excitement as Heather starts using her tongue to circle the nipple. I can feel my aching dick strain in aggravation from the lack of attention. I wonder what Tracy's breasts taste like and wish Heather's lips were mine.

Heather slides down the bed until the bottom half is hanging off the side of the bed. She spreads Tracy's hips and kisses Tracy's inner thighs. I hear Tracy moan in anticipation. I see Heather's tongue extend and move up the slit of Tracy's pussy. Tracy's hips rise off the bed. I feel my precum dripping from my dick. I am so turned on right now.

For the next ten minutes, I watch Heather lick and finger Heather, her face coated with Tracy's juices. I imagine how turned on and horny Heather must be herself. Tracy's moans are flowing into my eardrums, keeping me aroused. Tracy's hips start grinding Heather's face faster and faster. Heather's fingers are pumping in and out of Heather's dripping wet pussy, giving her one orgasm after another until Tracy finally says, "Enough. I can't take anymore."

Heather stops, slides off the bed, takes two steps toward me, climbs back onto the bed and straddles my lower stomach. She is just inches above my throbbing dick. She leans forward, puts a hand on each side of my head, then moves her head down and kisses me with her glazed lips. I aggressively kiss Heather and suck Tracy's juices off her lips. Tracy's juices taste great.

Next, Heather sits back up, moves 180 degrees and straddles my upper stomach, with her back to me. I feel her wet hand wrap around my hard dick. She strokes me very slowly twice then stops.

"Don't stop. Please don't stop." I plead to no avail.

Heather leans forward and kisses the tip of my dick then moves back to the edge of the bed and cuddles up with Tracy. I wonder what is next and how long they plan on teasing me. I dare not ask or question them though, because they are in control of the situation and I am helpless. I close my eyes and listen to Tracy's heavy breathing.

I hear commotion and open my eyes to see the girls moving around. Heather lays on her back, next to me, on the bed. I perk up, hoping this is a sign that they are ready to give me an orgasm. I am quickly dejected as Tracy climbs on top of Heather and begins kissing her. It was enough torture with them at the edge of the bed, but now I hear their kisses just inches from me.

My head turned to the side, I watch Tracy slide down the bed and begin sucking on Heather's nipples. My dick grows harder then I can ever remember it being. I can hear the kisses as well as each breath that Heather takes. The short gasps of air, the week whining, the stunted deep breaths of air all fill my ears. It sounds as if she would be reacting to me, but I am not touching her.

Tracy grabs my attention when she leans over and sucks on my nipple for a split second. The warmth and wetness of her lips make me moan. My body feels a jolt of pleasure shoot through all my nerves. She is such a tease. She smiles at me then returns to Heather's nipples.

I watch Tracy slide further down Heather's body, stop to plant kisses on Heather's navel and continue down to her mound. Heather moans softly each time Tracy's lips touch her tanned skin. I think about the fact that Heather does not have any tan lines and wonder if she tans nude or fake bakes. My thought quickly disappears when I hear Heather moan into my ear as Tracy plants butterfly kisses all over Heather's mound and outer labia.

My eyes roll toward Heather and notice that she has turned toward me. Her mouth is a mere inch from me. I can now feel her hot breath in my ear each time she exhales. Her moans float into my ear canal. Everything about this situation is bittersweet torture and pleasure mixed together. The feeling of her hot breath sends chills down my spine. Her moans make my dick twitch. I feel as if I am going to have an orgasm without being touched.

"Holy shit!" Heather screams as Tracy's tongue presses against her clit.

Heather's right hand grabs my inner thigh and holds on tight as Tracy pleases her pussy. I can now feel her body each time she shudders. I can feel her body rocking next to me. All of this is driving me crazy. Heather's reactions show that she was very horny and would not take long to have an orgasm. Tracy's hands are running softly up and down Heather's stomach as she licks and sucks Heather's pussy.

The bed starts squeaking as it bounces up and down from Heather's hips which are thrusting up and down. Her high pitched moans are growing louder with each passing moment. My testicles are now starting to ache from the build up of come and no release. I can feel my dick pulsing with excitement. Heather moves her head another inch and sucks on my ear lobe between gasps of air and moans. I cannot take it anymore.

I moan along with Heather. Tracy shocks me when she reaches over and quickly strokes the head of my rock hard dick while she continues to sucking onto Heather's clit. It does not take more than a couple seconds of her stroking me before I start shooting my come all over my chest. The room is filled with Heather and I's moans. I feel the bed shudder just as I am coming down from my strong orgasm. I feel Heather's hand clamp onto my thigh as orgasm wash over her.

Tracy climbs up the bed and starts kissing me. I lick Heather's sweet juices off of Tracy's lips then suck her lips deep into my mouth. Tracy frees my hands as I am kissing her. I grab Tracy's head and hold her mouth firmly against me as I kiss her passionately.

"Now it's time for the fun to begin." Tracy exclaims as she pulls her lips away from me and smiles.

To be continued...

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers
12