All Comments on 'Kindred Sluts Ch. 01'

by sexagenerian66

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
Interesting and very nice

Great story, love and sex don't have to go their separate ways. I love getting filthy with my husband, our friends and others. xoxoxo Annette

Deep SoakerDeep Soakeralmost 8 years ago
Good start, then not

I thought the story started well with tension and suspense that held interest. Then Wendy and Randall started lengthy expositions that were not nearly as interesting. Obviously you have something you feel is important to say. It can still be said, but it might be better to present it differently. Perhaps that exposition could be told in a separate submission to Reviews & Essays. Alternatively, the exposition could be reworked into more interactive dialog, perhaps punctuated with action.. Erotic Couples, Group, or Mature need more action and dialog to remain interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful

I started with chap 3 , Would love to join you all for some of this red hot hedonistic totally depraved sex lust. Drunk on cunt juice. Cunt lapping sex maniac uk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I enjoyed the trilogy!! I hope to find a mmmf group that will love and cherish my naughty side. I so want to me Needed by a group of like minded hot horni men Daily!!!

I'm so hot and in need of the services of multi men who are like minded.

I would be willing to live with the 3 if they would agree to fuck me at command.

I'm 47and I have had these desires since I was a young women. I realize I'm not odd just sensuous

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous