Kindred Sluts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait to explore it all with you, but there is something else I want to say." Turning to Wendy I began "I know this is sudden, but I have been looking for a long time as well and I always felt I would know it when I found it. I believe I have. I know that you may need some time to sort all that out but I am sure that we are soul mates. I can feel it in your eyes. You are perfect, and I will worship you as my soul mate. I want for you every desire you ever have. I will search with you for the filthiest, nastiest orgasms you could possibly experience and I will worship each one. I want to share everything with you. I want to share cocks with you, sucking and stroking them to creamy orgasms. I want to share wet squirting cunts and clits with you, devouring them and their juices. I want to suck your clit every time you are fucked to make your orgasms last longer and to drink all your juice s often as I can. I will tongue fuck your asshole as you ride a thick cock and lick your ass juice from the shaft in delight. I will be the filthiest fuck you could ever share and there is nothing I wouldn't do to inspire another orgasm from your magnificent, delicious cunt." When I finished she was looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"I don't need time. I need your touch. I give you my soul. I will share with you every desire we can find together. I will freely give you every pleasure you desire and share it all with you with joy in my heart."

As we embraced we felt mark and Donna embracing us as well. "Would you two like to consummate your pledges?" he asked.

We looked into each other's eyes and smiled. "I can't think of anything I would like more." I said.

"We have had a long time to think about some ideas of how to do that. But we'd like to know what you two would like." Mark said.

"What would you like, my slut?" I asked Wendy.

"I surrender to you, my master." She whispered. My heart was filled with joy. And my cock lept at the word Master. I knew now that Donna was the same, a sub to Mark in every way and he worshipped her the way I would worship Wendy.

"Thank you my love. And I surrender as well. We surrender to you, Mark and Donna as our loving mentors. Take us. Slut us out as filthy as you know how and we will promise to do the same for you."

"Well, Donna, shall we begin with three on one?" Mark asked her

"Yes my filthy master. Let us all prepare Wendy for her consummation." Donna smiled with a look of lust in her smoldering eyes.

"Patience is a virtue, Randall, as you well know. Your pleasure will be second to hers but no less enjoyed." Mark said to me.

"Her desire is my desire." I assured Mark. And so began round two. The consummation was as glorious as it could have been. We fucked and sucked the night away till four in the morning.

12