Kinetic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes?"

"My love for you totally defocused it. Truly, I am loyal and faithful to you."

"Did you get erect?"

I nodded. "Briefly... a little... when Patty walked away with her halter off. She was facing away, she could not have noticed... Maybe a little in the hold too, when she was scrubbing. Her breasts were bouncing in her halter... But it was a pure physical reaction mixing with friendship, not mixing with a desire to do anything."

"Anything? What do you mean, anything? Did you fantasize about doing it with her?"

"NO! Melanie, don't think like this! My reaction was natural. We're married, but hell, I'm still a guy! It was just a normal reaction, a guy seeing an attractive female..." I stopped myself. Hell! Did I really have to say that? I was only trying to be honest...

"Normal, huh? Shit! Natural, huh! Shit!" There were tears in her eyes. "Eric! I had no idea you felt like this!"

"Wait a minute! Felt like what?!"

"I feel like SHIT!" she hissed. "I feel betrayed!"

"Melanie! Stop!"

"Shut up! Just shut up! I feel betrayed! Betrayed by you too!"

I tried to touch her, but she batted my hand angrily away.

"Oh shit Eric! How do you expect me to feel?! This happened a day and half ago, and you're telling me now?!"

"Well, yeah... I'm sorry. I guess I could have... I was embarrassed.... Sorry..."

"Uh huh..."

I tried to make eye contact with her, but she was looking out over the water. "Melanie, you are"

"Wonderful! I don't want to hear this anymore! Let's just go back to the boat, shall we?!"

Melanie stood up and I tried to follow. I was half-way up when I suddenly lost my balance.

"Did you trip?" It was an abrupt question.

"No... I felt like..." I took in a full breath of air. "I think I just hit a pothole..."

"What? Oh shit! OH SHIT ERIC!" she cried in a breaking voice. "You want me to think about that now?!" Melanie turned and walked briskly away from me.

"Oh hell Melanie!" I grumbled softly. "Do you think I do either?" I called out after her in a frustrated voice, asking her to wait, but she stormed off. I sat there for a long moment feeling totally upset. I had no idea this conversation would turn out so badly. I glanced at my watch and made a mental note of the time, 9:11 PM. All the power in the universe perhaps, but I felt so helpless.

Melanie seemed to have collected herself by the time I got back to the skiff. She was standing silently with her sister. The two women boarded the skiff and I pushed off. Once we were under way, Patty tried to make some small talk, but then I think she realized I had told Melanie about yesterday. Patty gave me a very thoughtful look with her eyes, and we make the rest of the trip in silence.

We stayed up just a bit with the family, preparing the boat for possible stormy weather, and then we all sacked out shortly after 10 PM. I was a bit queasy about sleeping in the same room with Melanie and Patty, and was wondering if I should try to sleep topside. We were in our usual routine and Patty was up there now, changing for sleep. But Melanie surprised me by jumping in and taking my side of the bed, the one against the wall. I couldn't bring myself to leave her. I climbed into her side of the bed and got under the sheets, hoping she would turn from the wall and face me. She didn't move.

A few minutes later there was a polite knock on the door. Patty was coming in to sleep. I think she was a bit surprised by the new setup. She and I would be sleeping with only a two-foot aisle between us. She climbed into bed and turned out the light and wished us goodnight. And then the boat was silent, except for the gentle rocking sounds.

The bright moon was low on the horizon, shining a fair bit of light into the otherwise dark cabin. I was lying flat on my back, looking at the ceiling. I didn't want to try to make eye contact with Patty, and after about a half hour I heard her breathing become deep and even. I was still wide awake, hoping Melanie might turn and cuddle with me.

And she did. She turned and came close to me. I turned my head to her and tried to smile. It wasn't easy. Melanie still looked upset, and she did not smile back.

I felt her hand directly on my groin, which was a little unusual. We both like some foreplay before touching each other's genitals. But I wanted to accept her, and I just sighed and tried to relax and let her take the lead.

Relaxing was impossible. After a minute of working the ties on my pajama bottoms, Melanie's hand went right down through the opened fly and grabbed my penis. My cock was completely soft, but she wrapped her hand around it and started giving it quick tiny squeezes and jerks.

I was so soft she couldn't really jerk me at first, but after a few moments the hand-job started to have its usual effect. I lay still, accepting the stimulation, feeling more confused than aroused. This is not how Melanie and I begin to have sex. And Patty was in the room. What did Melanie want? I remained motionless and allowed Melanie to drive me into an erection. It felt so strange.

She reached my tipping point for arousal. My penis was beginning to stiffen, allowing her a have a tight grip on my shaft. I could see my cock starting to be the center-pole of a bed-sheet tent. I felt so embarrassed, aroused and embarrassed and confused all at the same time. Patty was two feet away and turned in our direction. Didn't Melanie care?

Evidently not. Melanie astonished me by pulling the sheet to her and off me, exposing my growing erection to the sleeping Patty. I whimpered softly my disapproval but it went unnoticed.

Melanie had me. I could feel my hips begin to thrust with the hard rhythm of her hand. Normally we like to dance into sexual arousal, frolic into it. But not this time. I was being driven. And my mind was taking the back roads. I started to imagine Patty awake and watching this. She could well be. Her breathing was still deep and even, but somehow...

I tried not to make any noise. The hand-tempo on my cock increased. It was a dry hand job. Melanie's hands are always so soft and loving, but this time they felt hard. And Patty was there. Watching? My mind wanted to fantasize... I had never been an exhibitionist, certainly not with sex, it's not my nature, but Melanie was driving me into it... It began to feel sexy, dirty and sexy and sinful, showing my erection to another woman... Another sexy woman...

My mind focused on Patty watching my exposed and aroused body, and then my mind jumped to focus on Patty, and how sexy she was. I started reliving my memories, feeling Patty's breasts underwater as I struggled to get her into a lifesaver's hold, cuddling with her under the blankets, watching her attractive breasts as we worked, watching her breasts bounce inside her halter, working and smiling and bumping into cute Patty in the cramped space...

I started to pant and decided Melanie would probably not stop until I had orgasmed. So I surrendered to my fantasy. It allowed me to escape the embarrassment. My mind snapped back to being alone on the yacht with my sister-in-law, beautiful Patty, beautiful and sexy Patty, watching me now, watching my erection, enjoying and aroused seeing me like this... Was she awake? Yes! I could see the slight rhythmic movement of her arm under her covers. She was masturbating. Her eyes looked closed but they were probably open just a crack. It was so tempting to probe her body with my sense, just to be sure, but that would be more intimate than raping her and I held back...

Was Melanie raping me?! I didn't want this! And yet, she is my wife, and I love her. I wanted to accept everything about her, the good and the bad. I tried one last time. I shook my body briefly, signaling how embarrassed I was and asking Melanie to stop. She kept on jerking me off with her dry hand. I shook my head no. She did not stop.

My mind retreated back into my fantasy with Patricia. I returned to yesterday, alone with Patricia on the yacht. I'm admiring her skills and her friendliness. I'm very happy she's my friend. And then she turns and removes her halter. This time I follow her into our stateroom and hug her from behind, before she can remove her shorts. I grab her clothed hips and press them into my groin. Patty wiggles playfully, and my hands come up and cup her naked breasts. I can not see them but I can feel them. So full! Firm and taut and so full! So big! They feel so nice!

Patricia laughs and wiggles playfully against me, and I hear the sound of her zipper as she prepares to take off her shorts. I bury my face in her hair and nuzzle the back of her neck and she wiggles her shorts down. And then her hands come up and pull down my swim trunks. Bliss! My erection pops from my trunks, and a warm, soft ass pushes back into my groin. I shake with desire as I feel the velvet head of my penis sliding across the smooth, silky skin of Patricia's naked rump. She's so sexy, so sexy and willing, to bare her rump for me. I lock my teeth on the back of her neck, and thrust against her rear. I feel her legs working to kick off the shorts around her ankles, and I do the same. I want no clothes between us!

Patricia wiggles and butts me, and I grab her tits from behind to hold her steady. She will not escape me! She briefly holds my hands to her breasts, and then drops her arms, spreading her ass cheeks and catching my raging erection in her open butt cheeks. I start to thrust her dry butt as she returns to holding my hands to her breasts. Such beautiful breasts! So large! So sexy! Patricia bends over and I follow her, mounting her, by cock sliding up and down the dry crack in her butt... Beautiful Patricia's tight and sexy and willing butt...

She laughs and wiggles, then spreads her legs even more and arches her back. I back off and stare down at her cute painted toes, admiring the arch of her feet and ankles, gazing up her sexy legs and hips. I am so eager to remount. I grab her full breasts again. Sweet and playful and sexy Patricia pushes back, her urgent needs demanding to be met. Her legs are open wide under me, her pelvis arched for penetration. She wants me, she wants me... We start dry fucking each other as we stand, practicing for coitus, practicing how to lock our thrust rhythms together...

I'm mounting her up her dry butt, feeling her naked back press into my chest, feeling the head of my cock push against her dry tightness. Cute, sexy, friendly Patricia! It feels so nice, to press against her. It will feel so nice, to press inside her. We lock and synchronize our thrusting. Yes! This is it! We both silently agree this will be the tempo we'll use when I push up inside her.

Cute feet, shapely calves, I gasp in my desire and her loveliness. I'm gripping her thighs as I hump her up the crack in her ass. Soft, feminine thighs, wide feminine hips, such beautiful hips... I love her curves... I try to push up into her, panting with my need. Patricia is so beautiful! Such beautiful curves on her hips, so beautiful, flowing to her waist... My hands travel up and across her ribs.

Patricia laughs and pushes her butt against my groin, demanding I complete my mounting of her. No more foreplay. Fuck me now, she whispers to me. Such a sexy soft ass in my groin, such a sexy mount point. I tremble as I prepare to take her from her rear... I gasp with my desire...

I move my hands up to lock her for mounting, lock her for mating. Such nice breasts! Her nipples are so large. I pull on her stiff nipples to display my ownership and domination, pull hard on her swollen nipples. Sweet Patricia gasps and cries out in her pleasure...

My Patricia is so willing! I push into her dry tightness with my cock, with my raw desire... She wants me, she wants me, my beautiful Patricia. I bite her soft neck, locking her. I have her locked for mating, I feel her lift and arch for mating, so dry, so dry... Lifting and arching her vagina for mating... I have her locked... and her dry vagina is open for me.

Melanie feels my cock lengthen and go absolutely rigid in her hand. She knows she has led be to the edge of release. And then she lets go. She makes a strange sound, one filled with despair and frustration, and then turns to face the wall. My penis starts to deflate rapidly. It feels tender and sore, abused with too much dry friction.

The abrupt absence of stimulation shatters my fantasy. Oh Melanie! My wife! My wife... What the hell was I thinking of?! I lie deflated and whimpering, flooded with shame that I have abandoned my wife in my fantasy. I turn away from Melanie so she can't see the depth of my shame. I can't bear to have her look at me.

There was the softest of sounds. It was Patricia's finger sliding back and forth in her labia, Patricia's finger for real. This was no fantasy. There was a long sigh as my sister- in-law's body began to tremble. Patricia rode her finger to orgasm. I could smell the sweetness of her sweat and moist release. I thought she smelled exactly like Melanie.

I lay on my side unmoving, looking down, not caring I was naked, and not wanting to invade Patricia's privacy as she came. After a moment of quiet I looked up into Patricia's eyes. Her eyes were open, and she smiled at me. Her eyes seemed to offer kindness, perhaps even pity. I tried to respond, but failed. I felt so lost; confused and adrift.

All was silent. The moon set and the room became pitch dark. I shivered, my mind unfocused, my naked body facing Patricia and not even caring. The darkness was sufficient cover. My mind drifted...

In a dream I was back in Cambridge. I was alone in my bed, afraid and alone. I was feeling abandoned and confused, and I didn't know why. And the room was so dark, pitch dark, and I didn't know why.

And then Melanie came to me. She came to me in the darkness. I could feel her by the side of my bed, kneeling and whispering how much she loved me. Kneeling and touching me and loving me with the most gentle of caresses. Sweet Melanie, my perfect wife, she loves me so much... and I love her so much... and all my fears faded in the warmth of her love...

Such gentle caresses... Sweet, playful Melanie... Her soft hands, soft as feathers on my groin, so soft, so gentle... I feel her nose brush lightly across my penis; feel the warmth of her breath, my penis held so gently in her hands, so incredibly gently... I feel her kiss, her perfect kiss, so soft and loving, holding and cradling my penis in her hands, sweet, light kisses on my penis. Oh Melanie, I love you, I need you... You are the better part of who I am. I am not complete without you... Dearest Melanie, I could never be complete without you...

So nice! Melanie is holding my penis with her lips. So soft! So incredibly soft! She wants me! I stiffen and enter her love and moisture. My dearest wife, I love you so! She takes me in her mouth. Soft as a kitten, lapping me with her kitten tongue. My stiff penis feels surrounded by love and warm, wet feathers. I slide down and penetrate, feel Melanie's love and acceptance of me, feel her lock my throbbing desire with her suckle.

I swell and release almost at once, a great dam of pent-up desire and frustration bursting from my groin, one single hip thrust before the speed of my orgasm rocks the dream. I spurt twice, then again, fingers on my sac caressing my testes, a wet throat holding my penis head in the most intimate of caresses. I continue to ejaculate. I feel Melanie throat constrict and she works my orgasm, swallowing my cum, accepting my seed into her body. My faithful wife... My beautiful, faithful wife... She loves me! How is such a wonder possible?!

A wave of peace and fulfillment washes over me as my orgasm ends. I sigh in contentment, and...

The rustle on the bed next to me pulls me from the last of my dream. In the dimmest of light I can see Patricia turning to lie down, facing away from me and covering herself. I sigh again, trying to understand and remember...

My gosh! What has just happened?! I reach down and feel my wilting penis covered with moisture, but the sheet in front of me is dry. I bring the moisture on my fingers to my nose. It's saliva, not semen, though I can taste just a touch of semen from the tip of my penis too. I really have orgasmed.

I can't bear the uncertainly. I probe Melanie's body behind me. Her sleep position is strange, her body tense, but she is fast asleep. I probe Patricia... Oh my gosh... I can't resist... I probe inside her body, briefly violating her esophagus with my mind. Oh my gosh, that's me. That came from me. Oh my gosh... Melanie... Oh Melanie...

Chapter 21.

Time: Saturday, August 5, 2006 7:47 AM

I was standing quietly with Patricia in a Municipal airport, the early morning sunlight streaming through the high windows. My wife and the parents were down the corridor talking. It was time for our goodbyes. Our flight would leave in less than an hour, and we'd be in Logan Airport by evening. Of course, I could zip us home almost instantly, but Melanie and I had agreed beforehand we'd leave an audit trail and do this trip in a completely normal manner...

Completely normal... This trip... Things don't feel normal. Melanie was so quiet on Friday, even her mother looked concerned and asked her if she was feeling okay. Weather-wise, it was a very stormy day. Melanie told her parents she was feeling seasick. Her dad nodded and started our trip back early. Melanie tried to rest, first in the dining / living area and then she retreated to our stateroom. She took a big nap in the afternoon, and looked a little better by evening.

Melanie and I, we haven't spoken, nothing of any meaning. Late last evening though, I got Melanie to make eye contact with me. What I saw was hopeful, I think. I didn't see any more anger. She pleaded with me with her eyes to wait until we got back to Cambridge before we talked. Trying to sort this out with her parents and sister around would be impossible. I nodded my complete agreement.

And last night in bed, I offered to hold hands, and Melanie accepted. No caressing, just holding hands. She took my hand at once. I'm very hopeful...

"What are your thoughts Eric? Will you miss me?" Patricia was smiling at me.

I blinked. Patricia's question pulled me back to the present. I tried with difficulty to return her smile. "Well... In some ways maybe..."

Patricia nodded, and then looked... what? Uncertain? Caring? It was hard to tell... "Eric?"

"Yah?"

"This week... There's something I need to apologize for..."

"You think so, huh? My gosh Patricia! The yacht!"

"Yes, of course... I was so way out of line..."

I stared at her. She looked sincere. "You certainly were... Oh heck Patricia. If you're really serious about apologizing, I'll forgive you."

"Really?! Eric... Thank you. That means so much to me. I felt so terrible... when I woke up the next morning, and realized what I had done..."

"Huh? Woke up? You mean on Thursday?"

"Huh? Eric, what do you mean? I mean Friday. What are you talking about?"

"I thought we were talking about apologies," I replied. I suddenly felt confused. "What do you think you're apologizing for?"

Patricia looked around to make sure we were private before replying. "Why, for having oral sex with you without your permission. Eric, that was very wrong of me. Watching Melanie masturbate you... dominate you..."

"Dominate me?"

"Well of course, to dry jerk you like that. It must have been painful. Watching it, it excited me... drove me... Eric, please forgive me. Before that night, I haven't made out with a boy since high school. The urge to compete with Melanie... and the sight of seeing you aroused and unsatisfied... It overwhelmed me."

Patricia paused to look around. We were still alone. "Eric, please, I'm so sorry. It'll never happen again, taking you without your permission. I was effectively raping you. Please forgive me. Drugging somebody and then raping them would be no different. Please forgive me."

1...1011121314...24