Kinetic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure... I'll be grabbing your hips a bit, to press with my thumbs..."

"That's okay, I understand. We're not getting sexy... Oh, that feels so nice... I don't want to hurt Melanie anymore... Are you sure she's okay with this?"

"Yeah. We've talked about this quite a bit, before the trip. Not backrubs I mean, but you and I spending time together. She wants us to. She asked me..."

I massaged Patricia's tailbone. The minutes passed quietly, my hands sometimes slipping a bit on the smooth fabric of her swimsuit. I watched all the tension flow out of her body, watched her legs and feet becoming loose and relaxed. Patricia wiggled her massaged rump in contentment as my hands finally came up to the small of her back.

"Ah, Eric... I was drifting... You mentioned... What did Melanie ask?"

"My wife asked me, if I could find a quiet time with you, to give you an offer from her. Melanie wants to offer to love you."

"My sister..." Patricia was quiet for a long time. "My sister said that?"

"Yes."

The moments turned into minutes. Neither of us spoke for a long time. The sounds of the city drifted in through the open windows. The last of the evening twilight faded into night. I had Patricia's body down to a very comfortable temperature, and I worked the last of my massage up and down her spine. All the tension had drained from her muscles. My remaining pats turned light and affectionate; the way Melanie likes her backrubs to end.

It became more than a backrub, and we both knew it. We were bonding with each other, and we both knew it. I looked at Patricia. Her eyes were wide open, and she smiled at me. "I've never felt this peaceful. And I feel cool, so wonderfully cool. Eric, are you making the offer too? Are you offering to love me?"

I smiled back. "Yes I am. I want to love you too, love you as my wife's sister, love you as a dear friend."

I saw tears forming in Patricia's eyes. "Eric! I'm so sorry! I didn't apologize last year, but I'm apologizing now! I'm so sorry I tried to come between you and Melanie!"

"I forgive you. Melanie forgives you too."

Patricia nodded. "I love you. I'll love you both."

We looked up at a clock and were both startled to realize we had been together for more than two hours, almost all of it with the massage. Patricia said she felt very sleepy, and didn't want to be around when Melanie came back to my room. So I walked her down the hall. She looked very shy at her door, super relaxed and loose but also shy, and then she gave me a quick peck on my cheek goodnight. I smiled and returned the peck and headed back to my room.

Chapter 27.

Time: Sunday, July 8, 2007 6:09 PM Eastern Daylight Savings Time

Melanie and I got back to our condo from Logan airport in the early evening, carrying bags that felt a lot lighter than they looked. Still, we were both pretty tired, and once the door was closed Melanie smiled at me and asked for one of my patented "instanta" showers. They're a lot faster than regular showers, remove all dirt down to the quantum level, and don't waste any water. What's not to like?

Melanie then surprised me by changing into a swimsuit, and asking me sweetly if she could have a demo of the backrub I gave her sister. We were both on our bed a short time later. While I massaged Melanie's back, I gave her a detailed description of my time with Patricia.

"Oh, my poor sister..." Melanie gave a deep sigh. "Are you sure?"

"No, but I think I'm right. It's micro scarring, I think she'll be able to have children fine. I just got the strong impression that the scar lines were caused by a scraping..."

Melanie shook her head. "I was just as horrible a sister to her as she was to me. I look back at my childhood and I'm ashamed of myself."

"Melanie, it's not your fault. It's one of the dangers children face when they're dependent on wacky adults. The children don't have the ability to recognize the wackiness. Your parents have been training you to compete with Patricia since you were born."

"Oh, I know. One of the last things our counselor said to me was how unique she found my situation, in that she found my parent's behavior both totally shocking and totally legal. It's not against the law to manipulate people. Laws prohibit certain actions, while manipulation is the attitude behind the actions. How could you ever write a law against an attitude? Take an otherwise legal action and make it illegal because of a sick attitude associated with it? Eric..."

"Yeah?"

"I've been wondering. With the fantastic intimacy that you have, when you lock Patricia's or my body. Can you read our minds?"

"No, not at all. Actually, I've been doing a lot of thinking about this. It might be my first clue about the origin of all this power..."

I felt Melanie tense under my massage. "What?! What do you mean?"

"The origin for all this power, and what's controlling its growth... It's not just my mind I can't focus back on. I can't lock anybody's mind."

"Huh?" Melanie sounded perplexed. "But when you accelerate, if the rest of your body is pushed but your brain is not, why doesn't your brain get crushed?"

"Oh, I don't mean the brain Melanie. I said the mind."

"Huh? ... Go on..."

"I can lock my brain, your brain. Last week I locked Patricia's brain. They all look pretty similar. They are fantastic neural networks, full of convolutions, structures and neural activity. But all of that is just the foundation. Side by side with all the neural activity is the most amazing thing in the universe... It's some sort of self-organizing resonance of light, billions of billions of virtual photons resonating and self-organizing in the water in the brain's micro-tubular threads..."

"You can see this phenomenon in your brain?"

I nodded. "Very dimly; it's totally un-lockable. Fortunately it travels with the brain. I don't need to lock it before moving my body. Melanie, I see it your brain too, Patricia's too."

"Oh... But do you at least see a difference in your brain?"

"No, not really..."

"Huh? But you are so different."

"I suppose... but I can't see any difference. The resonance phenomenon is totally un- lockable, I can't sense much more than the fact it's there, but your mind and Patricia's feel just like mine."

"Hmm... And what do you think the resonance is?"

"Well, if I had to guess, I think it's the core of our free will. I think it's the core of our consciousness."

"Virtual photons, huh?"

"Yeah, a self-organizing quantum resonance of virtual photons, dancing the most intimate dance in the universe with all neurons and structures of the brain. I don't think I'd ever be able to read someone's mind or lock someone's free will without locking that quantum resonance first, and it seems impervious. I don't think it is lockable."

Melanie turned quiet as I continued the backrub. She finally sighed and said, "Perhaps it's just as well, Eric. Locking someone's free will... would destroy it, or at least pervert it, the ultimate mind control. That would be monstrous."

"Yeah..." I finished working the muscles of her middle and upper back. I moved my hands down to the small of her back and massaged the muscles leading into the upper part of her buttocks. Eventually I drifted lower, gripping her slippery swimsuit with my fingers and kneading my thumbs into her tailbone. Melanie sighed in the pleasure and lifted up her rump for me. It was a very sexy gesture, and it brought back a sharp memory of Patricia doing the same thing for me.

"Ah, this massage on my butt feels heavenly Eric, and very sexy. You didn't do this with Patricia, did you?"

"Well..."

"Eric! Sweetie, you did?!"

"Uh... yeah..."

"Oh... Eric, I trust you, I really do. But what were your thoughts?"

I stopped the back massage and started caressing Melanie's rump and the backs of her thighs. "I didn't pet her like this, of course... But about massaging her upper rump... I guess I did. We both knew it wouldn't go any further... It's kind of hard to explain..."

Melanie sighed deeply. I could feel her relaxing; feel the tension leave her legs as I petted the backs of her thighs. "Eric, I really do trust you. If you want, we can drop the issue..."

"No... Actually, I want to tell you. Massaging Patricia, it was more than just a backrub. We were bonding. We were both using my backrub to bond to each other. I wasn't desiring sex from Patricia, and she accepted that. And yet, we're both heterosexual. I could never have done this if she were your brother. We find each other physically attractive. The attraction helped us to bond."

"Ah... I think I see... And I approve... Here, wait a second." Melanie rose up and took off her swimsuit, and then lay back down. "Please continue."

Two months later...

Time: Monday, August 27, 2007 5:30 PM EDT

I got home to a very worried looking Melanie. "It's as bad as it gets Eric. Noel's maximum sustained winds are up to 165 mph, and are not expected to decrease. The storm is still traveling north northwest at 9 mph. All the models are predicting a direct hit around the Houston area about 4 PM tomorrow local time, right around lunar high tide. Tropical storm feeder bands are already hitting the city. There's a mandatory evacuation for the entire area."

"Hell... I read of little of this on the net... Usually when these storms approach land, they slow down..."

"Not this time. Surface water temperature is at 35C, an all-time record. Noel has a super high octane fuel supply right up until it hits..."

"Wow... 95F... my gosh..."

"Yeah... Eric, either way you decide on this, I'll stick with you..." I looked at Melanie. She came over and hugged me.

We had been talking about this for days, for the last year really. I don't want to be responsible for every traffic accident in the world, but what is our moral argument for standing idly by if a great disaster is imminent, and it's something I can stop. Hurricanes were our prime examples.

Our discussions reminded me a little bit of my summer job in Pennsylvania, when I was building homes. I decided that I could never stand idle and watch someone die through my inaction. And the risk of exposure with battling a far-away hurricane was much less. There'd be nothing at all to tie the "miracle" to me.

Without speaking, I hugged Melanie back and kissed her. She buried her head in my chest. "I'm very proud of you. Be careful."

"There's really not much to it," I whispered, and then laughed. "It'll only take a few minutes. And it'll be fun watching the evening news."

Melanie nodded and walked over to our condo balcony door. She opened it and turned to me. She saw me "cloak", and then felt a breeze as I exited the condo. She left the door open and looked up at the warm muggy sky, awaiting my return.

It was close to 3000 km to the hurricane's center. I took my time approaching it, pushing high into Earth's upper atmosphere to have an easier time sighting my target. In the cocoon of the air bubble from my condo, I descended into the eye of the hurricane from thirty miles up.

About one minute after leaving my apartment, I was hovering about a hundred meters above the Gulf of Mexico in the very center of the eye. I was still cloaked, suppressing all photon interactions within my body, including photons interacting with my retina. So I had no actual vision, but my sense was giving me all the information I needed.

The hurricane was enormous! I could feel the incredible breath of its power extending out to the limit of my sense radius, 170 kilometers. The eye-wall near me was rotating at 173 mph. The urge to see with my own eyes was irresistible. I de-cloaked my retinas, confident that two small dots floating in the storm would never be detected.

I gasped at the savage beauty. A bright blue choppy sea below, a blue sky above, and intense sunlight shining on me from the roof of my great cylindrical prison. I gulped as I had a horrible thought of suddenly losing my powers. The circular ocean swells at the beginning of the eye wall looked so deadly! I calmed myself and got to work.

I had a vague idea of using my force to "unwind" the hurricane, but there were several hurricane spotter planes in the area, including one currently circling in the upper levels of the eye wall. I had no idea what magnitude of atmospheric turbulence I would cause if I suddenly tried to put the brakes on the vortex. So I probed down, into the super warm water of the Gulf.

The report was accurate. The temperature really was bathwater hot, 93F to 95F across the vast area of my sense sphere. I probed down. It stayed super warm for about one hundred meters, decreasing to the mid-eighties, and then plunged rapidly into the cold temperatures of the core deep water depths. So, I thought, all the hurricane's fuel heat is in the top hundred meters...

I pushed and locked the great disk of water, 170 kilometers in radius and more than a hundred meters deep, and then I pulled with almost everything I had. Keeping just a little power to maintain cloaking around my vacuum shielded bubble, I began to pull more than 1e20 Watts of power from the great disk. I was dropping its temperature almost 3C per second.

I'm not sure exactly why, but I kept up the power drain much longer than I had to. I wanted this hurricane dead. I wanted it down for the count, one swift knockout punch, game, set, and match. I pulled for four seconds, six, eight, ten, twelve. Maybe I wanted to show the hurricane who's boss. I threw all caution away, no half measures. I wanted this hurricane deader than the wicked witch of the west. And after battling with me for twelve seconds, it was all over except for the death spiral.

The water below me was a cold grayish blue. The surface water temperature under the entire hurricane was now 33F to 35F and maintaining that temperature for more than a hundred meters below. The vast pool of heavy super cold surface water started to mix and churn with the somewhat warmer water far beneath it, but that process would take hours to mix with the surface. In the meantime the hurricane's great heat engine was running full reverse throttle, the freezing cold ocean water sucking the heat energy from the warm tropical air.

The hurricane had no chance. The heat sink below it was far deeper than its own available energy stores. Noel began to implode, the eye wall collapsing towards me with breathtaking speed.

Melanie blinked as I de-cloaked next to her. "I thought that breeze was you! You were gone almost ten minutes, much longer than I was anticipating. I was beginning to worry."

I nodded and kissed her. "I hung around for the spotter planes. I wanted to be sure what I did wouldn't put the crews in danger."

"Oh, okay. That's good. So, mission accomplished?"

"Oh, yeah. Noel is history."

"Slow down the rotation?"

"Even better. I sent Noel into the deep six."

Melanie looked at me with a very puzzled expression.

"Turn on the evening news. This should be interesting."

Chapter 28.

One month later.

Time: Sunday morning, September 30, 2007 3:45 AM

Melanie and I were pulling an "all nighter". My fourth rotation was due to end at 4:03 AM this morning, and we were both eager to see what the next one would be like.

We had spent most of the night having sex with each other. Over the past year, I sometimes had the idle thought if Melanie's detailed training in the human body would take some away some of her raw eagerness for sex. Well, she's now in her second year of med school, and I'm happy to say that if anything the clinical training had just the opposite effect. I was currently lying down with my head between her legs, and Melanie was gasping and pressing both my ears with her muscular thighs. My eyes were closed, and I was lost in the smell and the taste and the love of her.

Melanie was extremely aroused, and my tongue was playing "hide and go seek" with the cutest little button in the universe, the one at the top of her labia. It was currently hiding, and I started to lick and suckle the ridge of folded skin above it, trying to get her clit to come out and play. The moments drifted by, Melanie riding waves of sexual arousals and mini-crashes, and then she started to pant rapidly. "Please Eric," she whispered, as she released the hold of my head from her thighs and lifted her feet high in the air.

Oh, her legs are so beautiful! Such shapely feet and calves held high and bent in submission, and I love watching her toes curl as the sexual pleasure rips through her body. I knew she was in the chute for an unstoppable orgasm, and as the tension built within her she put a huge curling arch in her back, her hands reaching down to spread her ass cheeks and her hips rotating her anus up for penetration.

I placed a wet finger on her butt hole, which was already super slick from my previous suckling. Melanie made a strange meowing sound with her mouth, and as I felt her clit come out to play between my lips, I slid and curled my middle finger into the depths of her rectum.

Melanie started to vibrate and give out tiny shrieks, her cute little button trapped between my lips. I began to lick her clit's super sensitive underside. Melanie popped into a full blown orgasm, her pelvis heaving in contractions, and I could feel a rhythmic squeeze on my finger as her rectum pulsed with her release.

I went into Melanie's favorite way of floating down from an oral-sex orgasm, gentle kisses across her labia and inner thighs while my single finger slowly caressed her rectal walls. I could feel her shit moving in her bowels, and with a moment's thought relieved her of some of the pressure. As an afterthought I probed and then also drained her bladder.

Melanie wiggled in appreciation. "Ah, thanks darling. That's feels so incredibly sexy, when you take me to the bathroom like that."

I nodded and went back to kissing her inner thighs.

Melanie sighed and wiggled her rump. "Eric, if you'd like another orgasm, why don't you slide your finger out and try slipping your dick in?"

"Ah, you beautiful, sexy wife..." I pulled my finger out, licked her anus for a moment, watched Melanie pout it open and wiggle it in invitation, and then I slipped my finger back in.

Melanie giggled. "Ah, that's just your finger again. Try your dick."

"Sweet wife... I don't want to hurt you."

"It won't hurt. I love how your finger wiggles when it's up inside me. Let me try it your dick."

"Pumpkin," I said as I make a gentle tug on my finger, not enough to pull it out. "Feel what a tight grip you have on just my finger. Not just your anus; your whole rectum is hugging my finger. My dick would stretch you."

"Oh, I don't mind. I know the pleasure I can give you, holding your penis in my butt. Come on Eric! What's the matter? Aren't I cute enough to be butt fucked?"

"Oh my gosh! What a temptation! Seriously Pumpkin, I can't bear the thought of stretching you." I wiggled my finger inside her super tight ass. "Feel your grip! This tone is how your body was designed to be. I have visions of you having brown smears in your panties the day after I anal mount you. I'd feel terrible."

Melanie nodded. "Okay. You're very sweet..." She lay relaxed and sighed as I finger stroked her for a while, and then she gave a final mournful sigh as my finger slipped out of her butt. I cleaned her rear door with some affectionate kisses and licks. Melanie held herself open for the cleaning. "You change your mind someday Sweetie, just let me know..."

I nodded and came up to her. We cuddled for a while. Eventually Melanie's hand dropped to my scrotum. "Anything left in there?"

I sighed. She is such a nymphomaniac sometimes! And I wouldn't want her any other way. I laughed. "Let me count! The first one in coitus, then one in your mouth, and then incredibly one more between your beautiful breasts..."

1...1516171819...24