King of the Castle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,530 Followers

They returned with yet another heap of Maria's gowns before the three of them left again. They came back with Count Edwin. He was shocked to see his wife and maids bundled up like dolls. Her sister Susannah whispered in his ear. He shook his head violently. Susannah reminded him, aloud this time, that he had promised to obey her. Edwin shook his head again.

Susannah, the housekeeper and the two maids jumped on Edwin. Despite his struggles he was soon helplessly tied up with scarves around his arms and legs and was firmly gagged. He was dressed inside five of Maria's dresses before being dragged to stand beside her.

Susannah told everyone that we now had seven Russian dolls that needed looking after. If anyone else failed in their work we could have more Russian dolls. The Count and Countess were sat at either end of the long table and tied to their chairs. The other five women were tied to chairs alongside the table. Susannah ordered the buffet to be brought in and laid on the table. She then invited the unencumbered servants to help themselves, and if they wanted to, to feed the five ungagged women. The Count and Countess would be fed on what scraps were left at the end.

The servants humiliated the bound women. If they asked for chicken they were fed vegetables; for wine they were given water. At the end when everyone else was full, the Count and Countess were briefly ungagged and fed.

Susannah told the servants that they could do whatever they liked to the five bound women. One of the maids took a scarf and gagged a lady's maid. Within seconds all five were gagged."

Katya made a signal. The women standing behind us gagged all five of us and my gag was covered with another scarf tied more tightly so I was really gagged instead of the loose mouth covering I had before.

James and Angela tried to speak through their gags. Another layer of scarf was wound over their mouths.

"Another maid suggested something else." Katya continued.

All six of us were quickly blindfolded into complete darkness with more heavyweight scarves.

"The gagging and blindfolding meant that the five women couldn't ask for help from their fellow servants. They had to seek help from the housekeeper and each silent request for help meant another day's bondage for them. The housekeeper sent them away each time without their blindfolds or gags. However the first servant to encounter a bundled doll without the gag and blindfold soon rectified the omissions. Susannah had ordered that the Count and Countess should be bundled up every day until all the five servant women had ended their punishment. Except for the beginning of the evening meal the Count and Countess wouldn't be gagged and would be attended by two servant women who would do whatever they were asked to do -- eventually. Of course the servants treated the Count and Countess better than the bound servants.

The gagging and blindfolding of the unfortunate five ended as more and more servants were made into helpless dolls for incompetence or lack of diligence in following the housekeeper's orders. It wasn't so funny to gag the five women if you could be made as helpless as they were.

Some of the soldiers met the same fate as the servants for indiscipline. They were treated badly by their fellow soldiers but worse by any women they encountered.

Even now the castle is haunted by ghosts of people wandering very slowly around impeded by being inside layers of dresses and gagged. You might see some tonight. They will try to appeal to you for help. That's pointless. You can't help a ghost. You can't release a ghost from bondage. Don't be worried if you see them. Sorry! You can't, can you? You're blindfolded too. We'll leave you to contemplate the consequences of disobeying our housekeeper's orders."

Katya stopped talking. We heard her and the other women walk away leaving the six of us as helpless blindfolded, gagged and bound captives sitting on the settees. We struggled to free ourselves but we too efficiently restrained.

+++

A quarter of an hour later we heard footsteps again.

"I didn't finish the story," Katya said. "Susannah and her assistants transformed the work of the castle. The soldiers were almost efficient, or as competent as they could be. When the overlord came back his escort was challenged at the gate and when he entered the troops were already paraded for his inspection. He was delighted with the transformation.

Susannah, after eventually releasing the Count and Countess from their bondage gave them lessons on what their duties were as commander and mistress of a castle. She threatened them with turning them back into dolls if they didn't learn their tasks. She told Maria to choose a total of twelve dresses from her wardrobe. She was never to have more than twelve at one time. If she wanted a new one and she wasn't allowed one for three years, an old dress had to be taken to pieces and the materials saved. Any new dress should be made from the materials of the masses of discarded dresses, not from new material.

The two maids and the three seamstresses were allowed to keep two dresses each. Just like their mistress they were only allowed to replace a dress if an old one was dismembered. When on duty all five of them had to wear uniforms like the rest of the servants. All five had to make uniforms for the entire castle's staff and their duty was to ensure that no servant or soldier had clothing that was damaged or worn no matter the cause.

The seamstresses' last task was to make bondage costumes like those you are wearing now. Any insolence to the Count or Countess, any failure of duty, and the offender would be helplessly confined in a dress for five days. As you have experienced, a purpose made bondage dress is just as effective as five layers of gowns laced around you. Now we will release the women. It is up to them whether we release the men as well, or whether the men are carried to their bedrooms still bound. I'll wait until the ladies are free and ask again. Breakfast will be between seven thirty and nine thirty tomorrow morning if you are free to get here. We'll meet here at ten to start the tour of the basement museum."

The blindfolds and gags were taken off Madeleine, Angela and Helen. They took off the men's blindfolds but decided they would prefer their men taken upstairs as helpless bundles, so we were. The women who helped to carry us insisted on removing our gags so they could give us a goodnight kiss. I was left in the middle of the large four poster bed. It was surrounded by heavy curtains. Once they are closed we didn't need any bedding over us because we were warm and draught-free.

The bed's curtains were closed around me. I was left at Madeleine's mercy. She relented and released me after ten minutes of teasing me with her naked breasts. After a shave and shower I joined her inside the curtained bed.

During the night I had two vivid dreams. In the first one I was walking a corridor of the castle at night when my way was blocked by two gagged women bound in layers of dresses. I tried to retreat but was cut off by three similar women. Either they were giantesses or I had shrunk. My head was at the level of their breasts. As they surrounded me my face was pressed hard against a bodice that was smothering me. I tried to reach up to remove a gag but my arms were squashed against me by warm bodies. I stirred in my sleep to find Madeleine's arm across my face. She moved and the dream ended.

The second dream was that on the night of our wedding we were in the bedroom. Madeleine was still wearing her bridal gown and was laughing at me as she pulled several bridesmaids' dresses down over my head. My arms and legs were tied with white bridal stockings. My mouth was full of Madeleine's white satin panties. Her garter was holding them tightly in. After Madeleine pulled the last gown over my body she pushed me onto the bed. She lifted her skirt and petticoats before rubbing her warm wet pussy over my face. I woke up to find I was actually kissing Madeleine's unimpeded pussy. She almost purred before dragging my head up her body to kiss her breasts. We went back to sleep.

I wondered what would happen tomorrow when we toured the basement museum.

+++

We had a different set of clothes to wear. Both of us had short tunics ending about half way down our thighs. Madeleine had hold up stockings in dark blue. I had below the knee socks.

After breakfast Petra took us down to the basement museum. I knew it had been changed since my last visit but I was surprised that it had been divided up into rooms by heavy red velvet curtains. We couldn't see any of the exhibits without pulling aside a curtain and entering an enclosed space. Katya followed us with four more women. Petra lifted a curtain and gestured for us to enter. We couldn't see anything at first until she turned some dim overhead lights on.

The Stocks

In front of us were five sets of wooden stocks. They looked much more complicated than the normal versions. They had seats like the sliding ones for rowing machines.

Petra called me forward.

"Stephen? I'd like you and Madeleine to be the first to show how these stocks work. You first, Stephen. Your head goes here and your hands here."

I put my head down in the large padded semicircle and my wrists in the two smaller ones. As with normal stocks the upper section came down and locked into place. I was kneeling and facing the sliding seat. Petra asked Madeleine to sit on that seat. A metal device was placed above my body about two feet behind my neck. As Madeleine placed her legs into the semi-circular clamps I could see up under her tunic. She wasn't wearing panties. I had a clear view of her exposed cleft. Madeleine's ankles were clamped into position with her knees bent.

The part of the stocks in which Madeleine's ankles were clamped was on a sliding frame with long screwed bolts running through. Madeleine's wrists were secured by straps to the side of the sliding seat.

"This is the interesting part of this device," Petra said.

Behind me, on the ends of the sliding frame, were two wheels connected to the long bolts. Petra and Katya started winding those wheels. Madeleine's ankles were pulled by the restraints and slowly spread her legs wider. The seat on which she was sitting slid towards me slowly and gradually. The two women stopped turning the wheels as my face met the hem of Madeleine's tunic. I was looking straight at an exposed cleft six inches away.

Petra spoke to the others.

"You can guess what comes next. We'll leave them waiting. Gary and James? Will you please get into your stocks?"

They did know what was coming but Angela and Helen urged them forward. I couldn't see anything except Madeleine's cleft. My head was inside the skirt of her tunic. Madeleine tried to push herself forward towards me. She couldn't.

Once the other couples were secured Petra and Katya returned to us leaving two women to operate the screw threads on the other stocks. They turned the wheels slower and slower as my face became very close. It was frustrating to be so near and unable to touch Madeleine even with my extended tongue.

Finally the screws were spun fast. I could lick Madeleine. The screws kept turning until my face was squashed against her.

"We could suffocate Stephen with your body and there's nothing he or you, Madeleine, could do about it." Petra said, "but we'll leave you positioned just right."

The screws slackened a little. I could nibble, lick and tongue Madeleine. I could hear her squealing above me. She had a tiny amount of movement to wriggle around and push forward or draw back. I was enjoying myself. So was she. The sounds from the other stocks seemed to show that Helen and Angela were pleased with the attention they were getting.

All of us were exhausted by the time we were released from the stocks. I barely heard Petra saying that they could be used the other way around with the women giving the man a blow job. She added that since we had booked for femdom, that wouldn't happen.

When she suggested a coffee break upstairs before the next part of the basement we were relieved. We relaxed around the fire. I looked at the reassembled Matyroshka doll. I didn't want to be inside it again. I had been so helpless as its prisoner. Petra and the other women left us for a few minutes so Katya looked after us.

Forty minutes later we were back downstairs with the group of women attendants. We went into another curtained area. There were metal devices hanging on the wall and some shrouded shapes about four feet high on the floor.

The Jailer's Daughter

"This time," Petra said, "all six of you will experience the same thing. But because it is supposed to be a surprise, you will be blindfolded first. The device is called The Jailer's Daughter."

She signalled to the attendant women. They all pulled scarves from their belts and blindfolded us. I couldn't see what was happening to the others. I was guided to sit down with my back against a curved padded surface. My outstretched legs were resting on a padded surface about three inches above the floor. My hands were gently pulled out to touch the sides of the curved surface and soft cuffs were fastened on my wrists. My ankles had more cuffs fixing them to the floor. My head was eased backwards into a half circle padded collar before there was another curved padded surface swung into position gently locking my neck in place. The back of my head was resting against more padding that came around to the sides of my face.

"Mouth open, please, Stephen," a woman whispered in my ear.

A soft gag was pushed in before my blindfold was removed. I had a few seconds to see before a metal clamp swung shut across my mouth holding the gag firmly in place. A padded leather strap was fastened across my forehead. In the dim lighting I could just see three conical shapes with gagged heads protruding. Petra turned the lights up. Madeleine, Angela and Helen's gagged heads were sticking out above what seemed to be wide hooped skirts. I assumed that Gary and James were beside me, similarly restrained.

"You've met the jailer's daughters," Petra announced.

Someone behind me pushed me forward. Whatever I was confined inside had wheels. We were arranged facing Petra. Beside her there was a seventh conical shape still shrouded under a blanket. Petra lifted the blanket off to show Sarah, the castle's housekeeper, restrained just like us.

"The Jailer's Daughter is incomplete." Petra said. "Sarah will be used to demonstrate what she should look like."

An upper portion was lifted over Sarah's head and locked into position. It showed the dressed torso, arms and head of a young woman. Sarah's head was now invisible, presumably about the area of the figure's stomach beneath the prominent breasts.

"Originally The Jailer's Daughter was a torture device," Petra said conversationally. "Once the upper part is in place it is water and air tight. The prisoner could be left inside as the air got staler and staler and would eventually suffocate. Or The Jailer's Daughter could have a drink problem. Her mouth could open..."

There was a click as a woman demonstrated on the figure confining Sarah that the lips could open.

"...and water could be poured inside until the person inside drowned. Once the water had reached the level of the Jailer's Daughter's breasts and started to leak through the one way valves on her nipples the victim was dead. The prisoner might want to confess or give the information the torturers wanted. Unfortunately the gags you are wearing are too effective for you to speak so no matter how urgently you wanted to communicate, you can't. None of you can, can you?"

I tried. All I managed were strangled grunts.

"You might want to ask why? Even though you can't actually ask the question I'll answer it. I and the other women are part of the opposition to the government and have been given a small part to play in the revolution. I have received a message telling us to start now. The castle's men folk are all out in the countryside trying to stop an attack from the revolutionary forces. The other villagers have retreated up to the summer pastures in the mountains. We are single women who volunteered to stay in the castle. The others didn't know that we are also part of the revolution. But there is no revolutionary force on the way. We women are already here inside the castle and now we have you six foreigners as prisoners and hostages. We didn't need to lock you into the Jailer's Daughters but now we have we can wheel you anywhere and only have to deal with one of you at a time. Even sixteen women might find it difficult to tackle and overcome six fit young people if you were loose. But just one of us can look after someone or even all seven of you locked inside Jailer's Daughters."

The woman standing beside Sarah closed the lips on the Jailer's Daughter.

"Stephen, we want you to do something. Unless you agree we will leave Sarah inside the Jailer's Daughter gradually running out of air. She has about half an hour while the air gradually gets stale. If you haven't agreed we will enclose one of your friends, and another and another until you do agree. You don't want Sarah to die horribly, do you?"

Petra unclamped the metal across my mouth and pulled out the soft gag. I worked my lips and swallowed but didn't say anything. Petra stood in front of me.

"Stephen? We are going to take pictures of you six confined as you are. Your face will be clear. The others will still be gagged. We will send an email to your father. We want him to sign over the castle and his factories to the revolution because they are owned by foreigners. I'll also record a video of you making a scripted appeal to your father. He'll know it is scripted but that doesn't matter."

"Yes," I said, "I'll do it but let Sarah breathe first, please."

"You'll do it? I expected some reluctance at least."

"I'll do anything to save Sarah. She's a friend, as I thought you were."

Petra ordered the top half of the Jailer's Daughter to be taken off Sarah. Sarah's face was red but I thought it was anger, not lack of air.

"Why so compliant, Stephen?" Petra asked.

"Because it is pointless, Petra. I can record whatever you want me to say but my father can't hand over the castle and the factories to the revolution. Why not? He doesn't own them, and my family haven't owned them for decades. If you ask Sarah she can confirm what I am saying about the castle. It is owned by the village and the government. We own five per cent which is the maximum foreign ownership allowed by Ruritania's laws. We own five per cent of the factories. Yes, we are involved in the management but the profits go to the workers and the government."

"Why should I believe you?" Petra was shocked by what I had said.

"Ask Sarah. She knows the truth about the castle. The leaders of your revolution have been lying to you and the people."

"Lying?"

"Yes. Lying. If your government allowed free internet access in Ruritania those lies could easily be disproved. Limiting internet access is the stupidest thing your government has done. It allowed your leaders' lies to go unchallenged. They, and you, aren't very sophisticated by modern computing standards. You instructed Sarah to tell us that the castle's Wi-Fi is not working. It is. You just changed the password. But you forgot that every bedroom has an Ethernet connection. I just plugged into that and had fast broadband access. I could even have reset your Wi-Fi password if I had wanted to."

"So you knew that something was wrong?"

"Yes, Petra. I knew even before we came to the castle. I had thought we would be safe inside the castle which is staffed by the villagers who own it. I knew something was wrong when it was nearly empty and Sarah wasn't her normal self. On previous visits Sarah greeted me with a fierce hug and a kiss. This time? She was scared and worried."

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,530 Followers