Kinga's Quest Ch. 02

Story Info
The meeting: Kinga arrives at her destination.
4.3k words
4.4
6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this was the train of events that led Kinga to this room in a chalet in France. She picked up the stockings first and rolled them carefully up her legs, checking them twice to ensure that the seams were straight at the rear. She then pulled on the string, straightened the elastic at the side and stepped into her new red shoes. Now that she was dressed as she had been told she checked the clock beside the bed, 7:50pm, she had only 10 minutes. She took the letter from her bag and unfolded it on the bed. The instructions were very precise. She read them twice and then followed them.

"You are to kneel on the floor on the Persian rug, your knees will be shoulder width apart. You are to kneel without sitting back on your heels."

Kinga tried but found this position uncomfortable, so she allowed herself to drop her bottom onto her calves for a few minutes. The remaining instructions referred to the silk scarf; to be used as a blindfold; the handcuffs and details of how and where the meeting was to take place, including the driver who collected her from Geneva, who, to Kinga's annoyance, said nothing throughout the entire journey from the airport.

A great deal of detail had been included for the evening so Kinga was keen to ensure that she did exactly as she had been told. The handcuffs were to be used to fasten her hands behind her back, so obviously the silk scarf would need to be positioned first. She carefully placed her left wrist into the handcuff and clicked it closed. She made sure that she allowed sufficient room so that it did not grate against her skin. She picked up the silk scarf from the bed and neatly rolled it into a band about two inches wide. She raised it to her face to position it over her eyes.

As she did so the cold metal of the hand-cuffs dangling from her wrist touched the skin on her bare shoulders and made her shiver. Her heart was thumping in her chest and only then did she fully realise how nervous she was. She dropped the scarf and held out her arms straight in front of herself. Her hands trembled and it made the hand-cuffs dance and jangle. She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply, trying desperately to compose herself. She looked at the clock, 7:54, she still had time to dress and run.

No she wouldn't. It had taken her a lot of courage to get here and she was too curious to leave without finding out why she had been chosen. Besides ever since she had read and re-read the note, the sexual tension had been building inside her. It was one thing to play at these things, but something different, and yes something captivating, to try them for real.

The clock told her that she now had only 3 minutes left to prepare. She picked up the scarf and fastened it across her eyes with a double knot behind her head. She had trapped some of her hair in the knot and it pulled a little at her scalp. She did not have the time, or the desire to re-do it. She placed both hands behind her back and searched for the open gate of the handcuffs with her right. She found it and placed it inside the fingers of her left hand. Bringing her wrists together she realised that this was indeed her point of no return. If she locked her hands together she would be semi naked in a stranger's chalet, bound and blindfolded and the only key held by a man she had yet to meet. She could not leave, she could not hide, and she would be completely at his mercy. Despite every instinct advising her differently, Kinga took a deep breath and closed the gate around her wrist.

Kinga knelt stiffly and uncomfortably upright. The cold metal chain of the handcuffs rested across the top of her buttocks and vibrated a little in time with her trembling. Kinga was breathing harder now, sucking air in deeply trying to compose herself. Her body was in turmoil. Part of her wanted to run from the room screaming and another part of her was begging to be used. She fought hard to compose herself. She concentrated first on the vibration of the chain, willing her hands into submission until the movement stopped. Then she concentrated on her breathing, taking deep breaths in, and then blowing the air out slowly through pursed lips until she felt that she had regained some of her composure. This only lasted until she heard the door open and footsteps on the stairwell to tell her that she was no longer alone.

Kinga's heart felt as if it was trying to punch its way through her chest wall. Involuntarily her breathing became shallow and quickened and she fought to control it. Her legs were aching as she forced herself to remain kneeling without letting her bottom touch her calves. She heard the tell-tale rattle of the chain on the hand cuffs as her hands trembled, and pulled them apart slightly to tension it and hopefully to stop her shaking.

Even with her eyes closed and covered she knew precisely what was happening inside the room. This was because he had been very explicit in the letter. He had locked the door and was now circling her to make sure that she was dressed and positioned exactly as required. She was careful to have left plenty of space between herself and the bed to allow him the freedom to move around her. Also because she knew that he would undress standing directly in front of her.

Kinga listened intently to the sounds within the room. She did not speak for that she knew was expressly forbidden. She paid particular attention to the sound of cotton against cotton as a jacket was removed, then near silence as shirt buttons were undone followed by the quiet rustle of a shirt being pulled off of shoulders. Then she heard the slapping of leather against fabric as a belt was withdrawn from trouser loops, and the flop of the carpet as the belt was dropped onto it. Kinga relaxed a little knowing that her appearance must have pleased him or else one end of the belt would have been wound around a fist and the free end administered to her bare bottom.

Kinga's ears were by now fully attuned to her surroundings. She heard the tiniest grate of metal on metal as the clasp at the top of his trousers was released, quickly followed by the magnetic grate of a zipper being drawn down and the trousers falling to the floor. Kinga tried to imagine the man in front of her. Was he strong, hirsute, bald even? Most of all she tried to imagine his state of arousal. In her mind's eye she envisioned a rampant cock held in check by the thin fabric of tight black underpants. Every feature of the cock engraved on the surface of the material. She saw the bulb of its head and even a tiny, growing stain on the material as it oozed pre-cum. Kinga realised that her body was reacting. Her pussy was swelling and she felt a warm dampness spreading out from her groin. She ached for a cock inside her, or even just a finger, to release the pent up tension building inside. In her head she moved forward and began to follow the length of his cock with her mouth on the fabric, but only in her head, for in reality she was forbidden to move.

So Kinga waited... and waited. Nothing stirred within the room. Was she doing something wrong? She desperately tried to think. She believed that she had the entire script indelibly printed on her brain so she ran through it quickly. She knew that the initial physical contact was to be the most important and she needed to get it right. The first touch had to be the tip of his cock, on the tip of her tongue. From that point on, she was allowed to "improvise". So Kinga straightened her back, opened her mouth slightly and extended her tongue until the tip was just beyond her teeth. She then ran it slowly around her lips to moisten them before resuming her position. She was greeted with the sound of elasticated fabric being drawn down over leg muscles.

Contact. Her body trembled as the lightest touch was felt on the tip of her tongue. She leaned her body very gently against it as the bitterness of the pre-cum reached her taste buds. Kinga slowly moved her tongue, ensuring that only the tip remained in contact as she traced the length of the slit on the end of his cock.

Her finely-tuned ears caught the sound of his gasp as she did so. This small, seemingly insignificant sound gave her confidence, so she leaned in further and continued her exploration. She ran her tongue along the length of the shaft, trying to gauge both its size and firmness as she did so. He was certainly very hard she realised, but the length was more difficult to judge unsighted. She badly wanted him to tear away the blindfold and let her see him, but again knew that this would not happen. Central to the excitement of the situation was giving oneself to a stranger and never knowing the individual or the consequences. So she decided to wait to judge the full length better as he slid it inside her. But she was pleased to know that the size would not disappoint her.

With growing confidence she opened her mouth and took the head of his cock inside. Kinga used both the flat and tip of her tongue to stroke the underside of the shaft as she did so. Kinga was already sodden in her crutch. She was squeezing and releasing her thigh muscles in an attempt to ease the growing need in her. She pushed her lips against the cock and realised just how excited she was making him. His cock continued to grow and stiffen. She released the head and moved back along the shaft. With a little difficulty as she did not have her hands to aid her, she took one of his balls into her mouth and massaged it with her tongue.

Soon she felt hands on the side of her head guiding her mouth back onto the end of his penis, then easing her back and forth to indicate what he wanted. She picked up the rhythm and the hands fell away, again leaving her in charge of the act. Progressively she took him deeper until she felt his head touch the back of her throat and she fought not to gag. Kinga did not stop, she found that after the initial few times she was able to take him deep without fear of losing her stomach. She contemplated 'deep throat' but decided that she was not yet experienced enough to try. But it did not matter. The quietness in the room was broken by a guttural noise. Kinga's head was held firm in strong hands and the penis jerked and spasmed between her lips. She continued sucking as the stranger erupted into her mouth. Kinga swallowed hard and tried to fight back a cough as cum splashed against the back of her throat. She was not able to control her breathing so the rampant cock spilled from her mouth, sending warm, sticky sperm in jets over her cheeks and neck. Her head was pulled back blindly in the direction of the penis and once her coughing fit had ceased, she took it back inside her mouth and began to sooth it with long slow strokes of her lips.

Kinga felt the penis being eased from her mouth, so she relaxed her jaw and released it. Its owner knelt down on the floor facing her. She felt the warmth of his inner thighs touching the outside of her stocking-clad knees. She was still very tense and kneeling stiff and upright. His hands came to rest on the naked tops of her thighs and he gently pushed them backwards, signalling for her to sit back and rest her bottom on her calves. She was grateful for this release. His right hand raised from her thigh but his left remained. He ran his finger across Kinga's cheek, wiping off the cum which had escaped her earlier. He offered it to her lips and she accepted it willingly, sucking at his finger to remove the last traces of its bitterness. Then, quite unexpectedly, he put his hand behind her back and pulled her forward. At the same time he leaned in towards her and slowly licked his own sperm from her neck. Pulling her closer still he closed his mouth over hers and kissed her deeply. Tongues intertwined, the acid taste of cum mixing with saliva. Kinga pressed her mouth hard against his, not wanting the sensation to end.

His remaining hand was moving up her thigh towards the blood red triangle of satin which modestly covered her sex. She felt her body reacting as his hand moved closer. His palm rested momentarily on the mound of her pussy, cupping her femininity in his hand. Kinga felt the heat grow beneath his touch and willed him to continue. As if hearing her silent plea, he moved his hand underneath the fabric and onto her soft, swollen vagina. Kinga gasped and did her best to press herself towards his touch. She was frustrated that her hands were still bound, otherwise she would have pulled at him and pressed herself against him, forcing him to penetrate her. As it was two of his fingers slid easily inside her, and lubricated by her desire he began to slide them slowly in and out of her.

Before long he moved and positioned himself knelling behind her. His hand remained inside her string and his fingers deep inside her. He pressed himself against her back and began to slowly lick the back of her neck. His free hand search for, and found her right breast, and he kneaded her nipple between thumb and forefinger. In this position she was able to feel backwards with her bound hands, and found to her pleasure that he was still erect. Using both hands together, she masturbated him slowly, matching the speed and tempo of his touch.

As his desire was rekindled he put his hands under her armpits and hoisted her aloft. He was strong and half carried her across the room to a varnished wooden column. He left her standing with her back leaning against it. She felt him take hold of the handcuffs and almost immediately one hand was freed. Kinga felt disappointment as her hands were pulled forward and the cuffs reset in front of her as she was hoping for the liberty to explore her stranger's body, free from mechanical restraints. He then raised them over her head and taking a cord from his jacket, tied then securely to a beam that rested on the column.

Kinga struggled a little against the new restriction, more to make herself comfortable than to be free. Meanwhile her lover pulled her G string down her legs and freed her sex from its satin captivity. Before Kinga had a chance to move, he had positioned himself on the floor between her legs and was licking up the inside of her thigh towards her smooth, swollen pussy. Kinga was almost convulsing by the time his mouth reached her sex. Her body was in such a heightened state that she was oversensitive to the touch. But still he pressed her backwards against the column, widened her knees to open her and pushed his tongue deep inside. Kinga felt tears in her blinded eyes as she bit her lip to stop herself calling out. Soon her hypersensitivity eased and she began to enjoy the sensation of his tongue against her.

Once he felt Kinga relax, his fingers moved up to join his mouth in its discovery of her sex. He was pulling gently at her clitoris with lip-covered teeth while two fingers of his left hand penetrated her in deep, spiralling motions. Very soon Kinga felt her own orgasm building and was thrusting herself forward to compliment the sensation from her lover. Her muscles in her sex tensed, as if they were trying to grip the fingers and keep them inside her. At the same time she felt her labia swelling and moistening. Her orgasm caught her almost by surprise, and a deep low moan bellowed from her open mouth. Her body writhed and spasmed as his fingers rode her through her orgasm.

Kinga needed to rest, to take time to recover following this intense sensation. Sweat was dripping from her forehead and her whole skin felt clammy and wet. But he would not stop. Rather he intensified his assault on her sex, flicking her clit with short, sharp tongue movement or rolling it roughly over the flat of his tongue. Kinga was now well over stimulated. She was getting uncomfortable and was wriggling against the post in an unsuccessful attempt to escape him. But soon the discomfort gave way to a tingling sensation, which built and built until a second even stronger orgasm was flowing through her body. Once again he did not give her respite, and a third, smaller orgasm rippled through her.

Kinga was hyperventilating when he finally stopped. He moved up her body and kissed her hard on the mouth. Kinga felt that there was something familiar about him, his smell, perhaps even his taste, but she couldn't put her finger on it. Once again he undid the handcuffs and her arms dropped to her sides. Her wrists pulsed as blood flowed back into them. Her body felt spent and he had to hold her under the arms to prevent her falling to the floor like a rag doll. He lifted her easily and carried her to the Queen sized metal bed at the other side of the room. He took the free end of cuffs, passed it through a loop that was connected to a cord on the bedpost, before refastening it to her free wrist, restraining her once more.

He then moved up the bed further and she felt his penis against her neck. She rolled onto her side and managed to take it in her mouth. As she did so she was thinking about the familiarity of her stranger. Something about him reminded her of... A memory slipped into her sub-consciousness. She was back in Tallinn, the capital of her Estonian homeland. The exhibition had been a success and her English boss had taken the whole team out to celebrate. She was dizzy on champagne and high on the excitement of her best exhibition yet. They were walking through the street to find a music bar after a chilled dinner in Sushi Cat, her favourite Japanese restaurant in the city. The sales team, buoyant with success and loaded with beer rounded the corner into the next street some 20 metres in front of her and out of sight.

She was walking slowly, chatting with her boss, feeling a little mesmerised by his attention. His words were hypnotic, low, melodical. She wasn't concentrating on the words, just the tone as she turned towards him, put her arm around his neck, pulled him in and kissed him hard on the mouth.

He responded in kind, their tongues dancing fluidly between each other's mouths. Until he pulled away, letting her down gently. "Sorry beautiful" he said "not now but maybe one day..." She now felt a little foolish coming on to her boss, but they laughed it off together in the sober light of day. "Just put it down to experience", they agreed, although she still carried a flame for him to this day.

Could this really be him, was now her time? She was sure someone had told her that he had a retreat in the Alps somewhere. She wanted desperately to ask, but whoever it was it would break the spell and the moment would be ruined. If it wasn't him, then her stranger would not be pleased that she had been thinking of another.

Kinga rolled over until she was on top of him, pressing her mouth down and twisting her head as she did so, 'screwing' him with her mouth. She took pleasure in feeling his organ growing inside her as she sucked and rolled her tongue.

He pulled out of her and began to pull her up the bed, rolling her onto her back as she did so. She felt his erection pressing against her stomach and felt his fingers probing her, opening her ready to take him inside. She was on her back with her legs parted; she felt his cock sliding up her inner thigh. Her pussy was wet and expectant, his exposed cock was pressing at the entrance to her. Her bottom was arched off of the bed and her sex gaped. In her mind Kinga had decided that it was him, and realised at that moment that she had for a long time wanted him inside her, to feel the force of his orgasm in the deepest recesses of her pussy. She gasped loudly as his penis slid deep inside her.

For Kinga the moment was with him regardless or not of whether he was indeed the stranger. With her eyes closed and unseeing, she saw him clearly. And she felt him, and she smelt him. He was engulfing her, she had given herself fully to him and his image. When he came inside her she felt dizzy and intoxicated and threw her legs around him to keep him inside as long as possible.

12