Kinga's Quest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon she had relaxed and was lying quietly on the bed. But she was still not certain that she had guessed his identity correctly. She wanted to struggle out of the blindfold to check, but at the same time she did not, just in case her desire had clouded her judgement. So she lay on the bed and listened to the sound of him dressing.

Once he was ready he leaned down and kissed her tenderly on the mouth. Then he pressed a key into her hands and began to leave.

"Wait" she asked with urgency in her voice. "Who are you, what's your name?" She heard him stop and return to the bed. He leaned close to her ear, she felt his breath against her cheek and felt herself flush. "Domino" was the only word he whispered, before turning and leaving.

Kinga lay there for several minutes, exhausted yet satisfied before rubbed her face against her shoulder to loosen the blindfold. She blinked a few times to re-accustom her eyes to the light. Her wrists were still handcuffed and these in turn were still tied to the bedpost as Kinga lay on her back and contemplated what she had done and with whom. Had she over fantasised or had she guessed correctly? Importantly would she ever know?

She turned the key over in her hand and clumsily tried to insert the key into the lock. Because her mind was focussed elsewhere it dropped from the cuffs and bounced across the floor. Kinga panicked because she could not see the key. She rolled over onto her stomach with her head overhanging the side of the bed and looked everywhere. Then she tried to undo the knot on the cord, but found that it had overtightened as she had twisted and pulled during their sex game.

A wave of relief flooded her as she spied the key. It had landed and bounced and lay about a body length from the bed. So she rolled again until she was standing next to the bed but still tied to the post. The key was still too far away. Kinga them sat on the floor of the room and reached out with a leg. Still too far but she was close. So she lay on her back and stretched out her foot as far as she was able. She felt the cold metal on her big toe but she was unable to curl her toe around it to drag it back.

Kinga was frustrated and pawing at the key with her foot as the door opened. The maid jumped and dropped the pile of towels as soon as she saw Kinga's prostrate, bound and naked body tied to the bed. Her hand was clasping her own mouth as if to prevent a scream.

Kinga blushed bright crimson as the maid stood seemingly shocked into petrification.

"The Key" she asked, "can you please pass it to me".

The maid looked at Kinga and then at the key. She seemed to snap out from her trance and slowly bent to pick it up. She moved over to where Kinga lay and fumbled to put the key into the handcuffs. Kinga was by now cherry red and very uncomfortable. "Thank you, thank you" she mumbled "I'm so, so sorry."

The maid stopped and looked at Kinga. Her eyes flicked left to right as if she were thinking. She took the key from the lock and slipped it into her apron pocket. "What are you doing?" Kinga protested. The maid ignored her, but instead picked up the phone and dialled. "You should come and see what I have found in here" she whispered into the phone before placing the receiver back onto the cradle. Turning back to Kinga she leaned forward, held her chin firmly and kissed her on the mouth, at the same time Kinga felt the maid's slim fingers, with long nails sliding down her tummy in the direction of her pussy...

12