Kings & Queens & Guillotines Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Smith, give it all to me..." the Lady growled as he held her tight and humped her from behind, squeezing the very last drop of his essence into her folds as he pushed against it.

When he was done, Smith withdrew. The Lady slouched on the couch, her thighs together looking at Lilly. Lilly knew she was once again the Lady's target and knelt waiting. The Lady peered down at her and crooked a finger indicating Lilly should come closer. As she did the Lady spread her legs wide. Lilly hesitated. "What is the matter? Not a pussy licker, dear?"

"No, Mame," she replied submissively.

"Then I will make you one before we are though with your penance. We have time for a lot of practice...." The Lady spread her wet lips with her fingers,"Eat it, Lilly, eat every last fucking drop of your man's seed from my fucking cunt and with every lap and suck, remember that it is his and it is in me and that you shall never cross me again....."

"Yes, Mame," she muttered as she leaned forward and buried her face in the Lady's wet sex and paid more penance.

(To be continued...)

12