Kink Ep. 03: Exhibition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah yeah, I forgot about your chemistry philosophy." Jack laughed, but he pulled up a chair and sat beside me. Sandra took the chair opposite him next to Mike. I really don't like how she keeps looking at him. It's clear they've slept together. Mike has skills, I'm sure he's been with a lot of women, but they aren't here and she is. I'm sure Mike won't appreciate the jealous girlfriend act so I'll play nice for now.

"The chemistry philosophy?" I directed the question to Mike but it's Jack who answers while simultaneously signaling for a drink.

"Mike's chemistry philosophy is that sex is better if the participants have chemistry."

"You disagree?"

"I don't think it's required, it's all about the hormones. Attraction, arousal, even orgasm. All hormone based."

"Jack's a Doctor." Mike explained as he reached for his wine.

"I think the chemistry is well established here." Sandra smiled at me. She obviously thinks I'm the key to making this happen. Too bad she doesn't realize I'm the jealous type. I bet the jealous types don't usually frequent the sex clubs. That's just asking for drama. Unfortunately, I really have no claim to Mike, no right to be jealous so I'm trying hard to ignore the fact that this woman now has her hand on Mike's leg.

"It might not be a requirement but I think it definitely makes it better." I'm looking at Mike so I see the smile playing around his lips.

"I'm curious, Mike, since your preference is to watch, is chemistry required for that?"

Mike likes to watch? Nothing in our interludes has indicated that he wanted to watch. None of our role play has been me performing for him. He has had full participation. I'm not sure how to feel about not knowing this about him, but now is not the time for me to start analyzing it as much as I want to.

"Like they said, it's not required but it helps."

"Maybe we should just ditch these guys, and you and I should get to know each other." Sandra smiled at me and even though I really wasn't interested I decided to play along.

"That sounds like fun, and Mike can watch."

"Hey now don't leave me out of this," jack complained and then laughed.

"You can watch too, darling." Sandra winked at him but he only scoffed he clearly wasn't into just watching. I've never been with a woman, I have great appreciation for the female form, but there's just no sexual attraction there. Chemistry is important I guess. Still I have yet to find anything I won't do for Mike. So if he wants to watch me with this woman I'd do it. I'm also not really feeling the chemistry with the man staring at my chest. Although, the idea of a threesome, sandwiched between two hot guys is a long time fantasy of mine.

While I'm busy daydreaming about cloning Mike, the man has moved closer. I feel his fingers softly touching me, caressing first my neck and then down my arm the back of his fingers skimming the side of my breast. I usually like a guy who's forward, when I'm looking for a hookup I want a guy who's not afraid to take charge, which is of course probably why Mike's 'rules' turn me on so damn much. But right now this guy's forwardness is irritating me. I can see Mike's eyes tracking the man's hand but he does not look aroused. I know what he looks like aroused. Right now he looks pissed. His fingers are no longer caressing, his hand is just griping my thigh. When he brought me here I assumed he wanted to show me off. Possibly show how he could get me to do just about anything, but I'm pretty sure I was wrong about that. I've been waiting to take his lead, but it seems like he's going to let me lead this time. Which is probably the reason for the safe-word. If he wants to see how well I lead I can definitely do that. I look sideways at Jack and smile and he immediately smiles back. He thinks he's in but he couldn't be more wrong.

"Jack," I say in my sweetest voice, "look, don't touch."

Jack looks surprised at first but then he laughs and lifts his hands in surrender. "Feisty I like it!" He cups his dick through his slacks under the guise of adjusting himself so that I can see he's hard. "Alright sweetheart, I'm looking, show me something." I really have no interest in showing this guy anything.

"I'm not here for your entertainment, sweetheart."

"I want that sassy mouth wrapped around my dick so bad right now. Tell me what you're here for sweetheart and I'll make it happen."

I look at Mike and he's watching me with interest now, "I'm here to show off."

"By all means show!" Jack laughed.

"Not me, him." I look at him in time to see Mike's brows shoot up.

"Me?"

"Are you the boy toy, Mike?" Jack laughed.

"He likes to watch you say? Then I guess you don't know what you're missing." I'm talking to Sandra, but my eyes are locked with Mike's. I can see the excitement. That same look he gets when we role-play. He always takes the lead, but now I can see he doesn't have too.

"Well he doesn't just watch." Sandra giggled.

"How are your hands, Jack?"

"I'm a surgeon sweetheart, no one has hands better than mine."

"How 'bout a little competition?"

"What kind of competition?"

"I'm not wearing any panties, because if I don't, Mike's magic fingers can get me off anywhere anytime in under thirty seconds."

Mike smiled and I could see him starting to enjoy where this was going.

"So you want me to get you off faster?"

"No, I want you to get her off faster. You should be well versed in that right?" Sandra laughed and Jack grinned.

"If I win?"

"Then I'll put my sassy mouth around your dick." Jacks brows shot up and he grinned bigger.

"If I lose?"

"Then you have to sit there and watch and not touch." His smile dimmed a bit but he looked over at Sandra.

"You up for a little friendly competition, Babe?"

"You know I'm up for just about anything." Sandra grinned.

"Alright sweetheart, you go first. Give me the time to beat."

The no panties rule is my favorite rule, Mike has gotten me off so many times this way. It doesn't even matter what I'm doing. I can be washing dishes and he'll just say spread your legs and I do. Sometimes it leads to him fucking me quick and dirty in the kitchen, but usually it just leads to a very nice orgasm for me.

I slowly uncross my legs and inch my skirt up so the tops of my stockings are visible. We've drawn the interest of some of the other patrons and I can see them looking. I can feel them looking. I can feel the interest and the arousal. I can even feel the envy and it's all hot as hell.

I more than spread my legs this time, I put one stiletto on Mike's chair. My pussy is wide open, visible to anyone nearby. Even Jack and Sandra move for a better view.

"Holy shit, she's a natural blond." Jack chuckles but I don't even look at him. I'm looking at Mike.

"Spread your legs for me, Kitten." My legs are already spread and it's in that moment that I realize that he has conditioned my body, those words make me wet. Those words arouse me automatically because I know I'm about to come. Holy shit the man can make me horny with just a few words.

Mike leans forward holding my gaze. "Who's timing?"

"I got it." Sandra held up her phone.

"No video, Sandra."

"Oh, you're no fun." She pouted but lowered her phone.

His fingers penetrated me with zero resistance. I'm so turned on I'm practically dripping. I gripped his forearm because the feel of the muscles and tendons is a total turn on. His middle and ring fingers find my g-spot just as his thumb runs hard against my swollen clit and I gasp. Mike smiles because he knows. He knows exactly how to play my body. It only takes a few of those dual strokes before my body starts to spasm. I moan as my pussy pulses and my legs shake.

"Twenty three seconds." Sandra announced. All around us there were murmurs of appreciation and even scattered applause.

"How do you feel about exhibitionism?" I whispered and he smiled.

"I have a growing appreciation for it." Before I could comment about the double entendre he kissed me. His tongue gently teasing mine.

"Ahem, if you two are finished, I'm about to break the record over here." Jack said loudly. Making people nearby laugh.

I move into Mike's lap under the guise of getting a better look. But really I just want to sit on his lap. He doesn't seem to mind, kissing my neck.

Jack has a different technique. He's behind her and slides his hand down the front of her panties. I can see him working her clit hard and fast. It's definitely effective and Sandra seems to be enjoying it but her breathing doesn't hitch in orgasm until almost fifty seconds. He didn't beat Mike's time, I knew he wouldn't but I can feel Mike relax beneath me. I wouldn't have minded having to blow Jack but for the first time I wonder if it would have bothered Mike. Maybe it's just me he doesn't want to watch. That's kind of a depressing thought. Even if he doesn't want to watch me I still know how to make him come and now that all these people have seen my O face I'm definitely going to make sure they see his.

"Sit in the chair Jack, you can watch but no touching. That includes no touching yourself."

"You're an evil evil woman." Jack grumbled.

"And it's fucking hot!" Some nearby called out and Jack laughed.

"Yes, yes it is!"

All these people watching me is a lot more of a turn on than I thought it would be, the power is going to my head a little. I'll probably regret my actions later but at the moment I'm too turned on to care.

I don't care about them looking at my body, people look at my body all the time. I want them to see him. I want them to see his body respond to me. I may have just realized that he owns my body, but I know I want to own his.

I look into his eyes and I can see he's still very much enjoying himself. I undo the first button on his shirt and then the next and he quirks an eyebrow at me.

"I want to touch you." My voice is low but I know that other people can hear me. "I'm going to touch you and look at you, and then I'm going to leave lipstick rings around your cock. I think my shade will look good on you."

Mike smiled at me and I could hear other people laughing. We seemed to be providing a lot of entertainment. I opened all the buttons on Mike's shirt and pulled it free of his slacks so that it hung open. I turned and straddled him on the chair making my skirt ride up well past my garters to the delight of the onlooking men. I knew he could feel the heat and wetness from my pussy.

"Are you going to fuck me in front of all these people, Mike? Are they going to hear me scream your name?"

I could feel his cock swelling beneath me and I knew the idea turned him on. It turned me on too. I'm not shy about my body but this is the first time anyone has watched me have sex. I took a couple of pole dancing classes thinking it might be an option to pay for college, but maybe I should have been a porn star.

I feel Mike's hand on my back and then I feel my dress loosening. He slowly pulls the zipper all the way down and I hear the onlookers. He doesn't unhook my bra but he tugs the straps down so that my breasts are spilling out the top. He takes each of my nipples in his mouth in turns leaving them red and wet. He's taking the lead back, but I'm not ready to relinquish it. I stand and look down at him.

"Spread your legs for me." I say and he smirks but complies. When I fall to my knees between his legs I can feel the excitement around me. I am intentionally slow when I undo his belt. He looks relaxed, watching me, not helping, but I can feel his excitement. I can see it in his eyes.

His cock is beautiful. Fully engorged a hint of precum oozing from the tip. I swipe it away with the tip of my tongue and I hear male groans of quiet appreciation. How many of these men are imagining it's their cock I'm licking. How many of them will be remembering this and jerking off. I like the idea of all these strangers jerking off to the memory of me on my knees.

I lick Mike's cock from base to tip and swirl my tongue over the head. Most of our role plays have included a blow job. But in that context, I usually blow him like a timid little virgin. This is not that and he's going to know it.

I lift up on my knees and take him all the way to the base. He groans and the room cheers and all I care about is pressing my lips tight enough for a lipstick ring. Blowing Mike is not a chore. I love the way he tastes, I love the way he moans, I especially love the way his cum looks splashed across my body.

Many more lipstick rings follow the first one. I know it's smeared on my face and I hope it looks hot. When I'm ready to stop toying with him I increase my suction and my pace, I've learned what gets him there. His muscles tighten while he resists the urge to come, but resistance is futile and he can't hold back for long. I make him come it my mouth and not on my chest just because we're in public. But I still open my mouth and show him, and everyone else before I swallow.

"Hey do me next!" Someone yells but I don't look for him. I don't care if it's the hottest guy in the world there's only one man's cum I want to swallow tonight and isn't that a scary thought.

Mike pulls me back into his lap and kisses me. I think he likes the taste of himself in my mouth.

"God damn Jen." His voice is barely a whisper but I heard him.

"I was right."

"About?"

"My shade does look good on you."

"Hell yeah it does." He chuckled and leaned in kissing my neck and sucking my ear lobe.

"Every guy in this room wants to fuck you right now." He whispers right in my ear. I know that. I can feel the lust like a cloud hovering in the room.

"Maybe you should demonstrate why you're the only one that gets to." I whisper back. I feel his hands clench against my skin and I know my words hit the primitive, possessive male inside him.

"Oh I intend to." He stood up lifting me with him and I gasped. It makes the primitive girl in me all giddy when he does stuff like that. He laid me down on my back on the table and tugged my bra cups down again. He caressed my nipples with his fingertips before bending to repeat the motion with his tongue. He sucked and lapped gently at each one, taking his time despite the murmurs of impatience around us. I didn't rush him. I enjoyed being on display. I knew the onlookers could see every inch of my pussy because my tight skirt had bunched around my waist. I like the idea that people are watching, that they are turned on and I like the knowledge that they won't get to touch me. It seems kind evil to be happy that I'm going to leave people frustrated it makes me a terrible tease I guess but I don't care.

When mike moves down and runs his tongue through my cream covered pussy I moan and Jack laughs.

"Think she likes that." Jack laughs. "Mike, are you as good with your mouth as you are with your hands?"

"Better." I moan and Jack laughs again.

Mike takes his time despite the taunting. He works me up to the brink of orgasm just to let me slide back down. My pussy aches but it isn't so much that I want to come it's that I really need him to fuck me. I crave the penetration. The stretch and slide.

"Please fuck me! I need is so bad." I plead in desperation. Mike finally moved up holding my hips while he pushed into me. It felt so good I came with that first rush. He didn't let up with each push he sent a rush through me that made me moan until the pressure was too much I bucked against him and he laid over on me. He pressed me down and held my shoulders. The resulting explosion made sent a shockwave through me that made me call out for Mike. It wasn't even intentional. He buried his face in my neck when he came and I held him there with both hands until I stopped seeing stars. I was still massively out of breath which was weird because he did all the work, but he kissed me and I decided air was overrated. His tongue tangled with mine. Slowly stroking, lapping, and sucking. When he broke the kiss he lifted me to a sitting position. He righted my bra and then my dress before slowly tugging the zipper up my back.

His careful redressing was even more profound than the undressing.

"That was pretty hot. Why don't we take this upstairs?" Sandra spoke up this time.

Mike kissed up my nick to my ear. "Want to take this upstairs?" He whispered. The exhibition was hot and I enjoyed it but I really wasn't interested in screwing Jack or seeing Mike with anyone else. I probably wouldn't be able to handle that.

I smiled and whispered, "Pickles," against his neck.

Mike declined Jacks offer much to the man's disappointment and we left. Once we were in the car I started thinking of what all had happened and it was kind of embarrassing. I mean I acted like a total slut. I wonder if Mike thinks I'm a total slut. The ride was a quiet one but after he pulled the car into the garage he turned to me. His brows were drawn down over his dark eyes he looked a little ominous, and my heart pounded. Was this the part where he told me I took it too far, that he was finished with this game he was playing with me? He was watching me and I didn't know what to say. I tugged nervously on my dress.

"Don't."

"What?"

"Whatever you're thinking just don't."

"I..."

"It was hot as hell. You were sexy as hell and we had a good time. Do not replay and second guess." I know my eyes were wide with surprise how did he know that's what I was doing? He reached over and slid his hand up my thigh. "Did you have fun?"

"Yes."

"That's all that matters." I smiled he was right of course. "Jack is not going to forget about it anytime soon either. So, you should probably tell me if you have any interest in what he was offering."

What was Jack offering? A threesome, or foursome?

"You should know he's pretty good at what he does." Mike added before I had a chance to gather my thoughts.

"I'm intrigued by the idea of a threesome, but I'm really not really attracted to women, and..." I'm not quite sure how to say this without it coming out wrong. "I'm not really attracted to Jack either."

"Okay." Mike chuckled.

"Unless you wanted to..." I added quickly and he smiled.

"Nope, I'm good. But I might know someone else for a third."

It's really weird how uncomfortable I am. Like I can have all the kinky sex Mike wants but I can't talk about it?

He leaned across the console and kissed me. "I had a great time tonight," he whispered.

I laughed, "I think that's my line. Thank you for taking me." There was so much more I could say but managed not to.

"You're welcome, I'm thinking a dip in the hot tub."

"That sounds nice."

Mike lifted his wrist and looked at his watch, "You have about thirty seconds to be naked and in the hot tub or..."

"Or?"

"Or I'll make you wait." He smiled and I laughed, but immediately opened the door. Delayed gratification is really not my thing and I know he'll to it!

12