All Comments on 'Kink Ep. 04: Threesome'

by JennaMonroe

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't wait for 05

5 stars easily, keep 'm cumming!

Meliabug92Meliabug92over 6 years ago
Keep em coming!

Love this series, can't wait to find out more, please keep uploading regularly. Definitely 5 stars.

rnebularrnebularover 6 years ago
This demands more!

Bravo! Extremely hot, and the burgeoning love between these two needs to be completed. I'm sure our imaginations could finish it for us, but I really enjoyed your telling so far. Thank you for sharing this with us.

5* easy

RNebular

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loving this!

So good. Can’t wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sooo...

incredibly sexy! I've read this a few times, the last few days, and it just gets me hot as hell... I just ache.. Sooo much more, please!

mezmerizedmezmerizedover 6 years ago
Oh Lord!

Please don't stop now! Best I've read in a long, long time, and I read this whole thing almost every day - it's sooo stuck in my head! I can only envision what the guys might look light, and it takes me out of my mind, wishing I was her. PLZ keep going!

(Just thought you might be interested... Greek God of Sexual Attraction/Love was Eros, who was the son of Aphrodite & Ares or Hermes.. looked it up, out of curiosity, in reference to the comments she made, to Mike & Liam)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

I can’t wait for the next part!!! I hope you write it soon

spoiler22mspoiler22mabout 6 years ago
Favorite

This is my favorite chapter yet! I love all of the pain and pleasure! Please continue

sshh1sshh1about 6 years ago
Come back

Can we get another chapter please. This is amazing. I love how the characters become more dimensional as the chapters progress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is the best story on the site

Seriously, you should publish this and make money. This Story is amazing, really sweet, and crazy hot! I am dying for another chapter, and for a happy and satisfying ending for Mike and Jenna.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Girl we need a new chapter in this. This is good!! We need more : are they gonna confess to each other? Are they gonna keep denying the more that’s attraction between them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome story

Oh my god so hot when he just wants to stay inside her! Please make another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

great story, good series, good writing, I wish there was more!

But for a story with "kink" in it's title-------well, not so much kink.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please!

I can’t wait to read more of not only this series but of your work in general. You are easily one of my favorite authors on this site. And this is my favorite series! Hope to see some new work soon!

Dirty_little_girl28Dirty_little_girl28over 4 years ago
More!

Please please write more to this story, I need to know what else happens

BrookeHazeBrookeHazeabout 4 years ago
Perfection

This whole series from start to finish has been perfection. I didn't think each new chapter could top the last yet they always did. And dear god now you've got me invested in the love story... I want to know what Liam was talking about before he left! And I really want to see Mike take her to her mother's wedding!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My favorite line from Chapter 2"...but he kissed me and I thought air was overrated..." Did not read the threesome chapter, turns me off. Great writing. Wish there was more story to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

real shame you have the stepfather turn her into the town bicycle, so everyone gets a ride. Had a lot of promise, then fell off the rails.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this story. Its so hot- i get wet reaading it again and again. Please write episode 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous