All Comments on 'Kinky BBW Fucks the Cycle'

by mrstanley

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I have a thong sandal fetish as well

This was so hot. I have not found to many fellow sandal fetish enthusiasts. I don't write very well or would try to write a story like this. This was so hot. I wish I was Darrell. I hope you write another chapter.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 7 years ago
Very erotic..... look forward to more

Really enjoyed your story, great detail. How sex, the characters really melded well. I also enjoy your lead into the story and the background .....made for a nice flow into the hot satisfying sex...

Your very good telling a story... Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Foot Fetish Heaven

This was so hot. I am into women's feet. Love the thong sandal theme of this story. I liked the way you tied together all of the kinky sex. You need to pull Veronica into the story. Maybe a threesome. Or she could fuck the young pool boy. Jill and Darrell could expand their bondage and anal play. Are you going to have Jill fist and Peg Darrell's ass? Great story. I read your other stories they were good as well. It appears your writing has greatly improved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermrstanley@mrstanley
Retired military member. Happily married to sexy Mature BBW into oral sex, deep throat, fucking, pussy eating, toe sucking, thong sandals, kinky sex. Have pierced penis. PA. I incorporate many of my experiences into stories. I write Mature, BBW, Fetish and Transexual s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES